[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.overbuff.com/blog/2017 -05-12-overwatch-hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 14

File: 1363678521029.png (208KB, 665x665px)
1363678521029.png
208KB, 665x665px
>https://www.overbuff.com/blog/2017-05-12-overwatch-hero-tier-list-and-meta-report-the-real-sombras-of-south-korea

are we in the best meta of our lives?
>>
>33% of the heroes are considered completely useless

I mean, that's only slightly better than it used to be.
>>
>>376784682
>>376785525
not surprised by this, finally bought the game a couple weeks ago and pretty disappointed at how dull the game feels overall. and not surprised about where Winston is, he's op as fuck and should just be placed into the dps section
>>
Pharah needs a buff
>>
>>376785972
>he's op as fuck
Others would laugh but I (sorta) have to agree. Except I wouldn't call him OP, maybe just a crutch. It seems so stupid that if a Winston jumps me, I have to put forth my best effort to drain his 500HP while he just strafes back and forth in the same spot, draining my 200 health because of his auto aim weapon, visually shouting at me "kid, just give up already".

Objectively speaking, I can do more damage than him on most classes, but the fact that I have to use skill and effort in order to kill him where as he's just W+M1ing me(not to mention, the huge health gap) seems unfair.
>>
File: Junklounge.png (226KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
Junklounge.png
226KB, 500x335px
Junkrat buff
W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>376786514
he has about the highest single damage output if you hit with him
what's wrong with you
>>
>>376785972
>>376786304
Autoaim heroes are a mistake and I've been saying since the launch of the game that if there were ever a period when Winston was considered "OP" that the game would suffer for it.

If I were in charge at Blizzard, the first thing I'd do to nerf Winston and Symmetra's autoaim is to make the lock-on tether closer to the crosshair.

>>376786514
Junkrat deserves "bonus damage vs shields," same damage otherwise to players, but cement his role as being a shield buster for the inevitable Orisa buffs coming around the corner when she's going to be spamming her 900hp barrier every 8 seconds and they can have an ally Reinhardt blocking everything on top of it. Screencap this, it's going to get really retarded.
>>
>>376786514
I honestly don't understand why others don't think he's viable, but I guess if the stats say so.
>Great damage if you can consistently hit your pipes
>Good choke spam in a game where maps revolve around chokes
>Good abilities for defending an area and doing damage
>Good vertical mobility
>Fast charging, huge damage, AoE ult you can pop from a faraway safe space
>Doesn't get hurt by his own blast damage weapons
>Instakill passive ability as a final fuck you to flankers that kill him
I really don't understand why he isn't utilized more often. I think he could be an absolute destroyer in the right hands.
>>
>>376786514
Play aggressive, play cross range.
Quit being a bitch and he's actually a god damn force of nature.
>>
File: 380.jpg (290KB, 1280x1105px) Image search: [Google]
380.jpg
290KB, 1280x1105px
>>376784682
>Junkrat at the very bottom
>best meta

No way.
Junkrat is a top.
>>
>>376786953
He is good.

There is just one thing you have to remember.

Supports, namely Mercy, are OP and if you just spam bombs in the general direction of the enemy team doing small incremental damage then the healers are going to charge up their ults really really fast by healing their slightly damaged allies nonstop.
>>
>>376786953
Because unless you're really good, he gets shit on by all the offensive classes and half the tanks. Unless you're a literal god, you're not doing a damn thing to Phara or 76 which are popular offensive pics. People aren't going to put in that much effort as Junkrat where they can play a lower skilled hero and achieve similar results.
>>
File: 158467.jpg (34KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
158467.jpg
34KB, 600x597px
>>376787104
Son, there's only one force of nature in world and it ain't Junkrat.
>>
File: rank.png (50KB, 191x140px) Image search: [Google]
rank.png
50KB, 191x140px
>>376786562
And its much much harder to consistently hit with his weapon because the projectiles are small, slow, and have shit for range.
He also has the worst ult in the game, the only other ult that is nearly as bad is Deadeye.
He's also one of the most easily countered heroes in the game.
His cooldowns are also far, far too long for the utility they provide, as Conc mine is Junkrat's ONLY reliable form of securing killss and you often have to choose between using it for damage, traps, or movement.

I have 100 hours on Junkrat and I am great with him, but there is almost no reason to ever take him another DPS. He can't even do area denial very well.

There's about a million things they could do to him that could make him viable.
Change Rip-Tire's HP to Armor
Increase Rip-Tire's movement speed and cast time
Increase the speed of his projectiles by 15%
Give him 3 traps that have to be recharged after each use like Sym's turrets so he can actually deny areas.
Decrease his reload speed by .4 seconds so he can actually spam effectively.
Decrease the CD of Conc Mine to 6 seconds.

Seriously, pick two of these and he's fixed.

>>376787104
You're wrong, though. In non-baby tiers people will counter pick you instantly, and if you aren't outskilling the enemy DPS EVERY engagement, you're going to die.

He's also HARD countered by almost EVERY common meta pick. 76, Ana, Pharah, and Mercy all obliterate Junkrat.
>>
>>376785972
>>376786304

Interestingly enough, and this is strictly speaking of the pro scene, one of the best Winston players in the game said this is the hardest meta to play Winston in due to teams often picking zen/lucio.
>>
>>376787452
>And its much much harder to consistently hit with his weapon because the projectiles are small, slow, and have shit for range.
It's a homemade granade launcher.
Do you expect the projectiles to fly in a straight line through the whole map at a hitscan speed?

You could just launch the ult from building tops. No sound when it falls.

He is countered easily, yes, but your team should support you. Ofc that doesn't happen a lot tho.

They could lower the cd on it I suppose.

Yeah, those changes would help him, but if your team supports you, you're fine either way.
>>
>>376784682
Wow, people take this casual non-viable e-sports game very seriously.
>>
>>376787627
I take TF2 seriously and it's the same way
>>
>>376787213
But wouldn't that mean Junkrat WOULD get picked, but only in higher play, were you can trust players to be good? I can see Junkrat being countered by classes like Pharah in gold-plat play, where players aren't as good and need to rely on lower skill classes, but wouldn't classes that have higher skill ceilings be picked more at higher play, thus shown more in this graph?
>>376787205
Good point, but Junkrat doesn't always do that. His choke control would come more in handy when the enemy is pushing and they all stuff through one doorway, thus hitting multiple people at once, with great bursts of damage, and actually finishing them off.
>>
>>376787673
tf2 has skill and is far less casual
>>
>>376787627
OW is fundamentally broken as a game and honestly a 0/10, but it's still fun discussing game balance with other people
>>
File: JUSTICE RAINS FR-AAAAARRGHH.jpg (33KB, 350x192px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE RAINS FR-AAAAARRGHH.jpg
33KB, 350x192px
>>376787452
>He also has the worst ult in the game, the only other ult that is nearly as bad is Deadeye.
ahem
>>
>>376787732
Absolutely true
>>
>>376787452
IDK babe I'm I've been playing Plat and I've been doing fantastic.
Maybe you aren't using Mine as a melee weapon like you should be.

>76, Ana, Pharah, and Mercy all obliterate Junkrat.
The only one on that list I could understand is Pharah and even then, fucking well placed Mine even in the sky will make her fuck off, especially if you're playing team.

Seriously. MINE.
>>
File: 1mP4EXeCfG5.jpg (410KB, 2000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1mP4EXeCfG5.jpg
410KB, 2000x1400px
>the two african american characters are the top

Fucking affirmative action.
>>
>>376787856
>even then, fucking well placed Mine even in the sky will make her fuck off, especially if you're playing team.

Are you serious? I understand you're in plat but any good Pharah, even those that haven't broken diamond, will just float in the sky 3 million miles away whilst peeking around a wall to get Mercy heals.
>>
>>376787859
On the other-side Australians and Indians are on the worst characters.

Shitposters btfo
>>
>>376787608
>Do you expect the projectiles to fly in a straight line through the whole map at a hitscan speed?
I expect them to fly slightly faster than peanut butter so you can consistently kill people outside of 5 meters

>You could just launch the ult from building tops. No sound when it falls.
Rip-Tire's announcement allows the enemy to pinpoint its location instantly. All the soldier has to do is look up and it is deleted. Even as a Junkrat main I never fear Rip-Tire because its the easiest ult in the game to counter.

>He is countered easily, yes, but your team should support you. Ofc that doesn't happen a lot tho.
No, it happens plenty, but choosing Junkrat makes it harder to support you than if you had chosen Pharah.

>>376787856
Plat is retard leauge, though. Its honestly worse than Bronze, Silver, or Gold. It's inhabited by the majority of the playerbase that all think they're geniuses and know everything about the game (and don't).
76 thrives at mid-range, which is where Junkrat is weakest. Junkrat's hunched posture makes it easier to headshot him, as well. 76 absolutely destroys Junkrat.
Junkrat deals what a lot of people refer to as "trash damage", which is damage that does nothing but charge enemy healer's ults. Same with Roadhog, another common pick.

Mine is by far his best ability, yes, but its Cooldown is FAR too harsh for how integral it is to his kit.
>>
>>376784682
Why is tracer higher than genji when genji is just a better tracer as long as they have the skill to compensate for no rewind?
>>
>>376786304
> but the fact that I have to use skill and effort in order to kill him where as he's just W+M1ing me(not to mention, the huge health gap) seems unfair.
I think that's what I detest the most about Overwatch. The character balance is absolutely fucked because of the insistence on classes hard-countering each other regardless of the skill involved. It really makes you appreciate what TF2 did, with a good Scout being able to put down a mediocre Heavy. The Overwatch equivalent of that matchup would be Tracer and Roadhog, and it's almost impossible for a good Tracer to put down a mediocre Hog because he heals faster than she can damage him AND he can one-shot her.
>>
>>376788017
>float in the sky 3 million miles away
Still not far enough to escape my mining shittery.

Best fuck off button in the game to be honest.
>>
>>376788224
Senpai, if you're dying to Roadhog as Tracer then I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>376787859
>Winston that high
>Winston being played more than Rein even
What the fuck did they do to that monkey
>>
>>376788184
>Junkrat deals what a lot of people refer to as "trash damage", which is damage that does nothing but charge enemy healer's ults.
Let me edit that, outside of Junkrat's effective range (Around 10 meters), he deals mostly trash damage, since outside of that range, its much, much, MUCH harder to secure kills. At that range, where most of the time unless you get lucky, you're only hitting people once for 120. That's a decent chunk of Healer/Roadhog/Tracer ult.
>>
>>376787762
>AOE damage that happens starts doing damage instantly
>for deadeye and junkrat they have to take time/charge up in order to do damage. While the moment pharah ults, she does damage.
She has a better ult than them, for sure.
>>
>>376788224
>and it's almost impossible for a good Tracer to put down a mediocre Hog

is this bait?
>>
>>376788413
I don't play either. It's just something I've noticed from 3v3.
>>
>>376788197
Tracer is actually the most balanced character in the game. She's one of (if not) the only heroes in the game to not have anything changed to their kit. I'm pretty sure the whole Overwatch "balance" revolves around her which is why she's such a consistent pick.

A good Tracer that's consistently building ult charge and getting picks has no hard counter.
>>
>>376788438
Nothing. They did jack shit, its just dive comps are fucking better (but require better communication) so ofc he is going to be played more.
>>
>>376788556
>3v3
Here's your (you)
>>
File: 1325673248567.png (153KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1325673248567.png
153KB, 600x606px
>>376786304
>>376786735
that's what a lot of it is about Winston, his high hp coupled with an auto aim tether weapon

Symmetra too, although doesn't seem to do as much damage as Winston. another related I notice is Soldier 76's ult

oh well, not sure what I expected, but am still disappointed in the game.
>>376788224 also mentioned the hard counter issue, I completely agree with this too and quickly saw how fucked the balance is because of it
>>
File: question-mark[2].jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark[2].jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>High mobility heroes are the best
How does this still surprise people?
>>
>>376787762
>Barrage
>Bad
Holy shit I can smell the Bronze from here.
>Zarya's bubble
>Ana existing
>Mercy pocketing
>Graviton
>Using it behind a barrier
>Earthshatter
Barrage has the highest DPS in the game, it deals 3000 damage before it ends. As long as you're not a retard and you actually COMMUNICATE with your team, Barrage is at LEAST a double kill every time.
>>
>>376788438
Made his shield start recharge when you place it rather than after it breaks. Which has made a hit and run winston strategy that is unbeatable.

>jump into their team and walk towards a support holding mouse button down
>get to 50%
>drop shield and jump away
>instead of the enemy team leaving the bubble up so he can't do it again it recharges anyway
>he does it again 10 seconds later
>safely repeat infinite times until you get a kill
>>
>>376788654
And I'm talking about skill coming out on top in 1v1 fights.
>>
>>376788413
>>376788518
I'm not him, and I rarely play ewither of those so I haven't experienced it, but it seems true. In a 1v1 situation, a good Roadhog may have the upper hand.

At the absolute best, tracer can do 480 damage in one mag, assuming she does 12 damage per shot, and doesn't miss a shot, which is obviously best case scenario and likely won't happen. However, if the Roadhog gets his hook, it's a OHK. So if we assume they're both incredibly good at their respective classes, Tracer never missing a shot, and Roadhog being able to connect his hooks, Roadhog wins.
>>
what happened to reinhardt usage? i don't recall him getting nerfed and the maps are still full of chokepoints exactly the size of his shield.
>>
>>376788438
>>376788598
They made his shield cooldown start immediately when placed. That's pretty much all they needed to do to make him great. Heck he was already good before.
>>
File: 111.gif (993KB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
111.gif
993KB, 236x224px
>most of the heroes still useless, only different most
>people together with the plat shitter who operates that site call it best meta
>>
>>376788807
76 and Pharmercy happened
>>
>>376788807

Not a clue.
Still mowing attackers down on Hanamura with ease.
God I love aggressive Rein.
>>
It should be mandatory to post your SR in these threads.
>>
>>376788807
this is only for pro games used in tournaments

it's not actually an accurate reflection of competitive
>>
>>376788224
TF2 didn't do scout vs heavy on purpose, it's literally just learning how the bullets come out of your gun to make that a dead scout 100% of the time. That is absolutely not something you should be bandying about, I strongly recommend against you bringing this example up again. TF2 actually works against your intent because of hilariously imbalanced match-ups like Pyro vs. anybody.

And now I read the second half of your post and realize you're garbage. Roadhog can never kill a half-decent Tracer, no matter how good he is, and Tracer will be too busy killing the rest of his team to give a shit him.
>>
>>376788756
>Ana existing
Ana existing is a con for it, though. Barrage forced a class that is usually floating around in the sky, thus requiring accurate hitscan classes to counter, to stay completely still. Ana can sleep her, S76 can helix her easily, Hog can get an easy hook, pretty much any skill shot in the game is easiest to get against an ulting Pharah. Any good team, hell, any good player can easily counter her with decent gamesense.
>Graviton, Earthshatter
The ults exist to make other ults good. If you bust an NA ult when over half the enemy is stunned or in one spot, that's a problem.
>Using it behind a barrier, Zarya's bubble
If we're bringing shields into the equation, we can assume the other team will have them as well. If a Reinhardt is protecting the enemy, the best you can do it try to get a straggler off the side of the shield or frantically look around for a flanker to kill, as taking down the shield is a waste of any ult.
>>
File: lol.png (107KB, 961x541px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
107KB, 961x541px
>>376788807
Nothing anon. You just need to look at site that actually uses data from the game, not site that uses data from 5 games that 20 well coordinated and used to play together for long time people played.
In the game, nothing really changed since the d.va rape, we are back to s2 rein and zarya domination, now with occasional pharmercy flavor.

t. grand master
>>
>>376789101
>muh rank
In a game with incredibly low skill ceilings for most of the characters(even the ones picked in higher play), as well as very little gamesense needed to play well, leaving the only thing differentiating ranks as aim and PC specs, SR seriously doesn't mean shit, my man
>>
I really hope the next new character is a second healer that specializes in group healing/buffs so that Lucio will stop being a mandatory pick.
>>
>>376789562
Doomfist will be either tank or defense. Meaning 90% chances of being shit if tank, because tanks that aren't rein zarya and hog can't be good in this game. If defense he's pretty much confirmed shit, because lol defense.
>>
>>376789696
Is Doomfist confirmed to be the next new character?
Has it even been confirmed that he'll be a character eventually?
>>
>>376787452
>more easy kill disables
Fuck no, shit's bad enough with hooks, stuns, traps and pins. The whole lot is a totally unacceptable cess in any FPS game, period. You should be able to shoot traps off, flashbangs should be like flashbangs, hooks should be shorter and pins shouldn't be one hits to damage characters. They're all easy enough to avoid, but they're all even easier to deploy and drastically diminish the skill ceiling on the characters they're attached to making them appealing for idiots that use them exclusively to net kills. Roadkill is the perfect example of this, he's easily the most played tank in low comp and QP and easily the least valuable, especially as a solo tank, and the only reason he's played is the psychological reward that ensues after a kill, which he actually does far too infrequently to be of value while acting as a detriment to the team by acting as an ult battery.
>>
>>376787681
> enemy plays a dive comp
>winston rapes your supports/squishies
> mobile characters like tracer/genji easily evade junkrat attacks
>zen/ana play it safe in the back

> enemy plays standard deathball with rein
> everyone ideally is standing behind him trying to get picks

Sure, rip tire can get ez multikills, but the rest of his kit is pretty lacking. You're better off playing as Zarya for your team since you can protect your comrades and benefit from them being in harm's way.
>>
>>376790003
Lof of rumors going around that new hero will hit PTR around the anniversary event which is soon. And that it will be indeed doomfist.
Personaly i would prefer more game modes and maps, that would maybe made the current shit heroes shine. Adding more heroes into this unbalanced mess ain't gonna fix it. Especially when the new heroes doun't counter the problematic ones, but are easily countered or replaced by them.
>>
>>376784682
There's no way D.Va doesn't belong in shit tier after the nerfs they gave her.
>>
>>376788197
Crinji is a shit character that does nominal damage that contributes to healer-building until he ults which is piss easy to counter. Tracer on the other hand can do phenomenal damage consistently with a quickly charging ult and is also able to pull serious distraction plays and expose tanks and healers. Crinji just darts around like a retard missing half of his hits and diving teams only to find himself dead immediately upon commitment.
>>
>>376790285
She does.
>>376789381
>>
>>376790068
Just play Battlefield
>>
Rec me some low-skill heroes; my aim is hot garbage but I'm tired of playing Symmetra/Winston/Mercy
>>
>>376788802
The problem with hog is you don't necessarily need to get hooked as his cannon can one-hit you anyways, and this goes for all damage classes as far as I know, and on top of that it has variable range which can reign in superb damage if placed properly, still managing one-hits. Factor in the hook and its range and he's kind of a problem. With that said proper managment of Tracer's skillset can consistently net kills, but on some occasions the Hog is bound to win. And you are correct in that hog can outheal an all-crit magazine from tracer and still rebound which presents him with several more one-hit opportunities.
>>
>Highest HPS in the game+Nanoboost
>Bad for Barrage
>Having the entire enmy gravved or earthshattered is bad for Barrage
>Implying barrage doesn't tear through anything that isn't Defense Matrix in 0.1 seconds

Nigga you bronze
>>
>>376786514
Is this black face?
>>
>>376790105
You're assuming it best case scenario. Winston can get deleted if the team is in one area, way quicker than he can kill anybody. And Junkrat has abilities to turn those twitchy characters into things he can actually hit; a trap that turns any kid that steps onto it into ez ult charge, and a detonatable mine that removes the need for the grenades to hit them to damage them, meaning you only need to hit one more, or your other damage can finish them off. And if their healers are in the back, of course Junkrat can't get them, but it's not like any other damage can(other than flankers like Genji and Tracer).
>>
>>376790517
Battlefield is shit too. I think ARMA or something similar would be my forte, but I'm not sure.

>>376790530
Play McCree, you'll never get good if you don't practice. Play at 600-800 DPI, try playing with your wrist up and meter your performance.
>>
>>376789458
Yeah, that's why all Winston and Symmetry mains with 60fps are in the same rank, right? People in silver shouldn't whine about low skill ceiling.
>>
>>376791305
True, you won't have an ideal team in games. However I still believe that having junk is more of a liability when it comes to locking down an objective. You're just better off playing tanks/offense/support.

Also, if your flankers are busy attacking the enemy's supports, they aren't protecting yours. And if you trade, usually offense has the advantage due to spawn for the most part.
>>
>>376791741
>the article linked above shows actual pros pick winston 85%+
There really is a low skill ceiling and by failing to rate player capability on their actual gameplay stats but rather on their success in teams it totally invalidates the ranking system up to diamond at least.
>>
>>376792118
Correlation doesn't equal causation mate, Winston is chosen more higher up because he's useless without good coordination, he just dives in too early on his own and gets destroyed. And no, there's dozens of videos where people make alt accounts and solo queue up to their old rank with no issues, stop making excuses for you being shit at the game.
>>
>>376784682
orisa seems low but it's probably because no one has adapted to her weird bullshit yet.
not that she's insanely useful.
>>
Last time I played which was a while ago, Winston was considered trash and was never picked in tournaments, what happen?
>>
File: 12121.jpg (93KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
12121.jpg
93KB, 474x315px
>>376793719
Yeah, i'm sure that's also the reason for symmetra or bastion or torb and the others with next to zero usage. It's not like they are in the game for year already or anything, right?
>>
How the hell did Winston and Rein switch places?
>>
>>376793991
>>376794396
Lucio got buffed and ana got slight nerfs so she can't reliably hold alive 3+ tanks at once. Combine it with pros having hardon for muh dive for whatever stupid reason and you have this. Rein is too slow to keep up with that. Also monkey got buff to shield CD.
Mind you, the meta hardly moved outside of pro games. You might see comps like that working in groups way above 4k, but pubs around 4k~ and bellow mostly resemble s2 beyblade meta, but with nanovisor. It's still nothing but rein and zarya there, all day every day.
>>
>>376793991
>>376794396

Ana took some healing nerfs which ended the Tank meta and Winston had his bubble CD start on activation instead of finishing. That + Tracer being a reliable pick pretty much solidified the rise of dive.

The Lucio changes also might factor in there somewhere.
>>
File: genjimains.png (10KB, 1268x95px) Image search: [Google]
genjimains.png
10KB, 1268x95px
N-nerf Monkey pls
>>
>>376784682
isn't widowmaker the only one who can hard carry an entire team when played by a godly player?
>>
File: 41534453.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
41534453.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>376795072
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.