[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Breath of the wild thread I'm starting a new play through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (212KB, 632x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 632x1024px
Breath of the wild thread

I'm starting a new play through soon since I jumped in late.

What should I expect from the game?

What rules should I imporse on myself to make the game more challenging, and where should I go after the tutorial?
>>
stop browsing /v/ and play
>>
I do hope that since the hard mode DLC adds a new tier, the new tier will have better AI like the silver and maybe some new moves and special high damage and durability weapons. But maybe that's too much to ask for

I really like the flying enemies though, they look fucking hilarious
>>
>>376780314
B-but I want some advice from you fags
>>
Stamina is more important than hearts but if you want the master sword you are going to have to invest into hearts.

I recommend you play through at least a bit of the main story before just running off and doing whatever you want. Enough to get the memory quest at least started. From there do whatever the hell you want.

If you want a challenge play through the whole game with no armor except for when its quest mandatory.
>>
>>376780494
>maximum level 2 armor
>no cooking or gathering food, only use what NPCs give you as rewards
>invest in 13 hearts and then stop, put the rest into stamina

That's it. The game is much more challenging with 3 simple to follow rules
>>
>>376780406
>gold flying lynel with their bows accompanied by sniper octaballoons while you paraglide
Man that'll be so much fun
>>
>>376780191
Always open all the chests on the shrines. Stamina is more important than hearts, but with one wheel and you are good to go, two wheels is perfection and you can climb basically 100% of the game. But really, you should do just whatever you want, there is no right order and thats the beauty of thia game, there is no reason to ask where should you go.

As for challenge, idk, go naked.
>>
The biggest thing I would suggest is TAKE YOUR TIME. It's a long game, but there's definitely no need to rush for anything. Also, try to mess around with with interactions and the shiekah powers. So many things works. Have fun guy ( :
>>
>>376780191
Hey anon, just started my playthrough 2 days ago. Just take your time and explore, I'd recommend following the main quest until you've gotten back your first memory. After that I went for Hyrule Castle and took the Hylian Shield and got a bunch of Royal/Elemental weapons on top of that.

What I plan on doing is sort of filling out the map and completing shrines until I feel like doing a divine beast
>>
>>376780191
>What rules should I imporse on myself to make the game more challenging, and where should I go after the tutorial?

might as well get rid of it if you need your hand held
>>
>>376781830
I just want some suggestions anon. I heard some areas are better than others
>>
Remember all shrines have at least 1 chest in them, learn how to cook at least a little or you'll start wasting resources. Don't waste your time searching for all the seeds. Also I find horses to not really be that useful.

Also make up your own goals and take your time. My husbands goal when he first started the game was to just get the rubber suit and unlock the whole map.
>>
>>376780191
The game's all about where do you want to go and what do you want to do. Why the fuck did you come to /v/ in all places to ask guidance? Just play and enjoy it anon, blind playthrough is the best
>>
>>376782215
Go to Hyrule Castle and just explore it. It was my favorite part of the whole game.
>>
GO TO KAKARIKO RIGHT AWAY AND DO THE EARLY STORY MISSIONS.
>>
>>376782215
stop just go the whole game is exploring from the ground up

not being rude just stop and go play
>>
>>376782412
I kind of want to save the best for last though, but thanks for the tip
>>
>>376780191
Figure it out like a normal person.
Faggot.
>>
>>376782823
Do it faggot I can't think of another game which lets you explore endgame super early. You might get sweet rewards + the castle is huge
>>
File: Link's_gaze.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Link's_gaze.png
1MB, 1280x720px
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>game is not an rpg
>the only reason to explore is the experience of exploring
>ruin game by asking to be handheld on where to go

Just fucking play the game. The only proper advice is to do the story missions until you unlock the camera.
>>
>>376780869
>investing into hearts before stamina
laughingbitches.jpg

way to get it completely wrong
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.