[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is top 20 best Action game according to Japanese players.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

This is top 20 best Action game according to Japanese players.

Can you find a single Western game here?
Protip: you can't.
>>
What the h*ll is an Action Game exactly?
>>
>>376779024
A game with action in it, I guess
>>
It's nice to know that Japanese top lists are just as much about "muh legacy" as Western ones.

Yeah, SMB pioneered a genre but that doesn't mean it hasn't been outdone a million times over already.
>>
Retarded recency bias bullshit. And why would anyone pick Mario 1 over 3 or SMW?
>>
>>376779614
>>376779753
It's funny because recent games and classic games have an equal amount of bias from japanese gamers, they don't actually have taste, they just love nostalgia and whatever is brand new
>>
Anyone else think Muramasa is the strangest game on that list?
>>
>>376780037
It's exactly the same here too.
>>
>>376780037
Not really though because games like Okami, MGS, Bayonetta etc are all on that list. Are you going to try and claim that those are "classic" or "nostalgia picks?"
If a game isn't brand new then it's automatically nostalgia-bait, right you fucking autist?
>>
>>376778817
>BotW better than OoT
Jesus fuck, the nips have started shitposting IRL
>>
>>376780275
Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G feels the most out of place to me but i guess nips just love their monster hunter
>>
>>376780426
He's right though, Automata and BotW have no business being on the fucking 2 and 3 spots. The games have barely had any time to even simmer down.
>>
>>376778817
>KH1 better than KH2
>A Tomato in the top 3 slot
>Ninja Gaiden Black nowhere to be seen
>MGSV
Japan is legitimately retarded. Why do you morons praise them so much?
>>
>>376780498
NieR is up there, too.

Give it time, they will disappear.
>>
>>376779614
this, holy fucking this, I get so sick of this crap
>>
>>376778817
>Nier Automata
Shitty flavor of the month number 3? Lmao
>>
File: tixe8u2i3dwy.png (465KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
tixe8u2i3dwy.png
465KB, 640x427px
>>
File: chihaya.png (62KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
chihaya.png
62KB, 256x256px
>>376778817
>FOTM shit at 2, 3, 5, and 6
>Fucking Super Mario Bros. at #1
>Not 3, World, 64, Galaxy, but Mario 1
Why should I give a fuck about this list?
>>
Henrey Hatsworth deserves a spot

also, Viewtiful Joe
>>
>>376781153
Never finished Hatsworth, I literally could not git gud enough
>>
>>376780795
MGSV and N:A are great action games, what are you on about, kid?
>>
>>376781334
They should not be anywhere near a top 20 action game list.
>>
>>376781081
Go play Andromeda or some early access indie shit with your shit taste.
>>
>>376781428
And yet they are.
Looks like nobody cared about your opinion, sorry.
>>
>>376781459
>abloo bloo much hack n slash game was insulted
Get the fuck over it, faggot.
>>
>>376781565
?

Don't reply to me and my posts ever again, normie filth with shit taste.
>>
>>376781539
You cared enough to respond bitchface.
>>
Damn, I didn't expect to see Automata on there.
>>
>>376781539
>And yet they are.
Because Japan is retarded. No wonder you worship them, you're just as retarded, if not, more retarded than they are.
>>
>>376781742
>Automata better than Bayo, DMC, etc.
I liked the game but Nips are fucking high as hell
>>
>>376781806
honeymoon phase
>>
>>376781768
>Because Japan is retarded.

Don't talk shit about Japan. It's the only place that still makes good games and is not infested with disgusting Western SJW / Feminist degeneracy.
>>
>>376781806
People liked a story and characters A LOT and with PG gameplay that is actually good for the first time in Taro's games, Japan is valuing N:A over all trash-tier games like Bayo and DMC.
>>
>>376778817
>No western games
Because the Japanese are nepotistic shits
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.