[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought Persona 4. What am I in for? I already know the spoilers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: persona 4.jpg (21KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
persona 4.jpg
21KB, 284x177px
Just bought Persona 4. What am I in for? I already know the spoilers, so don't even waste your time.
>>
adachi is the best girl
>>
A more consistent, enjoyable experience than P5, even with less polished gameplay and Christmas cake
>>
>Still no P3FES + P4G collection with dual audio exclusively on PS4*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Also NEVER EVER available on Pee-C
>>
A good time.

All the party members are pretty good, though some are more niche than others. You can get your weaker members back on track by revisiting older dungeons for loot and by hunting golden monsters, assuming you're playing P4G.
>>
Slice of life anime combined with a murder mystery. A better game than Persona 5.
>>
>>376772041
I bought the original PS2 version. Am I fucked?
>>
Terrible, one-dimensional characters that get reduced to a bit gag as soon as they get recruited.

Boring Social Links that do nothing to support the game's central theme and do even less to grow the party characters.

An overall solid, if simple battle system that does its job more consistently than P3's, but not with as much depth.

Everyone slobbering on your cock for no conceivable reason.

An irritating poppy soundtrack with a few stand-out tracks that don't quite make up for the overall garbage.
>>
File: 1452397934046s.jpg (3KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1452397934046s.jpg
3KB, 114x125px
>>376772041
Except all the characters are exhausted anime tropes.
>>
>>376771415
Adachi is the killer
>>
File: 1494360896729.jpg (102KB, 1398x529px) Image search: [Google]
1494360896729.jpg
102KB, 1398x529px
>>376772179
>Boring Social Links that do nothing to support the game's central theme and do even less to grow the party characters.

They're just simple countryfolk, anon. This was much better than Persona 5's Confidants where

>I have a comically evil person oppressing me, oh if only the Phantom Thieves would help me!
>>
>>376772082
No, it's a perfectly playable game. Golden is only available on a dead system anyways.
>>
A better game then 5
>>
>>376772494
>bashing P4's S.Links means you like P5's
Nah senpai. P3 still has the best S.Links in the series, short a few absolute stinkers like Moon. Nearly all of them work to support the game's theme of dealing with endings, departures, and deaths.
>>
File: 1120.jpg (25KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
1120.jpg
25KB, 600x436px
>>376772832
>3
>good social links
>disliking moon despite it exemplifying both the arcana and the game's theme of dealing with loss
I know people think the game has a lot of good social links, but you most likely only remember the Sun.
>>
>>376773334
Sun, Tower, Devil, Hermit, Hierophant, and Star were all exceptional. The female party members were generally on point, with Aeon being especially great. Moon fit the theme, but was just obnoxious. Fortune and Magician weren't especially great, either. The overall quality of P3's S.Links was better than any other.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.