[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Because of you, we found Halo, unlocked its secrets,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ReachEpilogue.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ReachEpilogue.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>"Because of you, we found Halo, unlocked its secrets, shattered our enemy's resolve. Our victory — your victory — was so close ... I wish you could have lived to see it. But you belong to Reach. Your body, your armor — all burned and turned to glass. Everything ... except your courage. That, you gave to us. And with it, we can rebuild."

And then Halo 4 came along and ruined everything
>>
>>376768781
Not to defend the game, but what did Halo 4 retcon about Reach?
Or are you just saying it ruined its sendoff?
>>
>>376768936
>it ruined its sendoff
I'm sure OP meant this.
>>
Why didn't you just SURVIVE anon?
>>
>>376769010
Fair enough.
It's a shame because I do think the Halo universe had more stories in it before 4's release, but even the best one probably would have ruined the goodbye here.
>>
I filter anyone who says Reach is bad. I don't accept bad opinions as legitimate.
>>
>>376768781
tfw everything, including the war, was guided by the Forerunners.
tfw John's "luck" was intended and planned
>>
>>376768781
>And then Halo 4 came along and ruined everything
Don't remind me, faggot OP.
R.I.P. Halo 1-3
>>
>>376769512
This.
It was the first Halo game I played online regularly. I even played it before 3/ODST.
>>
Post em

>Singleplayer: 2 > ODST >> Reach > 3 > CE >> 4 = 5
>Core Multiplayer: 2A > 2 = 5 >> CE > Reach > 3 >> 4
>Forge/Customs/Modularity: 5 = Reach > 2A >> 3 = 4 > 2 > CE
>Music: ODST > 2 >> CE = 3 >> Reach >> 4 > 5
>Atmosphere: ODST >> Reach > 4 > CE >> 2 > 3
>Weapon balance: 5 >> CE > Reach >>> 4 = 3 > 2
>Map design: 2 > CE >> 5 = 3 = 4 >>>> Reach
>>
>>376770619
CE campaign was easily 1.
>>
>>376770598
>reachfag announces to the world it was his first game
Absolutely 0 surprises.
>>
>>376770719
Except, for, you know, it being tedious and repetitive as balls

>last 3 misisons are first 3 backwards
>most of the time you only have access to 5 guns
>and 3 enemy types
>with copy pasted hallway mazes that all look the same with no decoratives
>with empty wide open exterioer spaces that takes ages to walk through
>with barely any narrative to tug you along
>did I mention the copy pasted hallways?
>>
>>376770619
>CE campaign that low
Anon pls. I don't think it should be #1 but it's better than Reach's.
>>
>ONI and UNSC said there's a 0% chance they could stop Thel and his fleet after Reach
>Yfw the prophets are the true heroes of Halo for saving humanity
>>
>>376770787
>first Halo game I played online regularly
>played online regularly
>regularly
Learn reading comprehension faggot.
I had Halo 1 PC but I only played it occasionally for a month or two. By the time I got the first 2 on Xbox, XBL was dead so I had to settle for 4 player splitscreen with rl bros. I got my 360 for Christmas '09 so I got Reach for it.
>>
>>376770868
>tfw The Library is my favourite level in the entire franchise for some fucking reason
What is wrong with me
>>
File: 1489086789841.gif (3MB, 522x291px) Image search: [Google]
1489086789841.gif
3MB, 522x291px
>>376768781
I can't put into words just how disgusted I am that /v/ is so infested by children that actually like Reach.

Until 4 came along I literally couldn't imagine how Halo could fall further. Almost every single thing in Reach was either a) awful or b) offensive to the previous games.

I thought people hated 3 when it came out but it was nothing compared to how much people hated Reach. It was so awful that by the time Halo 4 came along to shit on Halo's corpse almost no one was left to care.

tl;dr
Reach is shit and I am mad.
>>
>>376770871
see
>>376770868
>>
>>376771265
played it online occasionally*
>>
>>376769512
Reach's campaign is a shitshow and the most disappointing Halo campaign by far until 5 came out.
>>
File: 1466298436608.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1466298436608.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>376768781
is that dueling peaks in the background?
>>
>>376771649

t. faggot who doesn't understand storytelling
>>
>>376771319
There's nothing wrong with you for liking a good level.
The Library only gets tedious/bad after multiple playthroughs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.