[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3 n3nBaKPw anybody else e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: dark28.jpg (86KB, 1100x688px) Image search: [Google]
dark28.jpg
86KB, 1100x688px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg3n3nBaKPw

anybody else excited about this?
>probably not

the art, gameplay, flow and mechanics are, by my relatively low standards, incredible. the motion capture is a bit shaky but its an indie game that's about to release V1.0 so ill give that a slide.

I seriously think this game is going to make it big, anybody else have any contenders for videogames that are going to come out of the woodwork and steal the show from big game developers this fall or leading into next year?
>>
>>376768598
I've enjoyed a session or so of The Long Dark every time they've dropped a big patch. Surprised it took them this long to get anywhere near the actual main mode, but I guess that's ambition for you.
>>
>>376768598
I am conflicted.

On one hand I am in love with the sandbox but after putting in a shitton of hours, the idea of simply not-dying as a goal becomes depressing and kinda empty.

The addition of a story mode would be awesome if the story was fuck-long and epic, though the devs stated they want the story to be broken up into episodes instead of one long "campaign".
>>
>>376768817
I think the reason was because they were simultaneously developing it for Steam, XB and PS
>>
>>376768897
they were contemplating a second game (nothing even near serious consideration yet) that focuses on multiplayer, and that would be fucking awesome.

at the moment I really cant wait for whatever new features they put in, new locations, but I get what you mean, that it can get really monotonous once you get yourself into a rhythm in a certain place

I almost think that some kind of "COD easteregg" style complicated MacGyver solution to your rescue that you would have to discover yourself over the different parts of the world would be a good idea.
>>
File: 2017-05-12_2201.png (504KB, 1282x548px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-12_2201.png
504KB, 1282x548px
wtf is this thing
>>
>>376769712
A Canadian
>>
>>376768598
I already played Firewatch
>>
>>376768598
Shill thread
>>
>>376769712
A strong woman (male) who don't need no man.
>>
>>376769712
seriously, that's all I was think the whole trailer.
>>
>open world
>early access
hmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 1487812538799.jpg (37KB, 570x538px) Image search: [Google]
1487812538799.jpg
37KB, 570x538px
>>376771808
No fuck you this game is actually good.
>>
>>376769712
leafs making a bad game, nothing changed
>>
>>376771917
hmmmmmmmm
>>
>Wintermute (tm)
will they sue the inevitable Neuromancer movie producers for using their trademark without permission
>>
>>376768598
>anybody else excited about this?

not really. i "finished" this game 2 years ago. and played it again last winter. its still boiling snow and eating meat simulator.
>>
>>376771558
It's actually a damn good survival sim.

Think of it like Firewatch on a time-limit, where if you stay still too long you freeze, so you have to always keep moving to find shelter/clothing but you cant stay in shelter too long because you need to constantly go out and scavange for food.
>>
>>376768598
I am now.
>>
That trailer was pretty fucking kino. Especially the parts focusing on the wolves and animals.
>>
>>376768598
Seems rather nice. Always enjoy open world survival aspects, though many are rather 'eh'.

What's the pull on this one? Anything different or same ol' same ol'?
>>
>>376773797
It's Man v Nature, not Man v Zombies.

They're calling it a "Quiet Apocalypse", so it's got a rural, isolated setting.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.