[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5pb.’s KonoSuba game, KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1470192298542.jpg (68KB, 800x800px)
1470192298542.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
>5pb.’s KonoSuba game, KonoSuba: God’s Blessing on this Wonderful World! Judgment on this Greedy Game!, will launch for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on September 7 in Japan.

>The game will follow an original story different from the original work. The protagonist, Kazuma, puts on a cursed ring that steals the underwear of those around him. The following day, Kazuma finds in his possession a large amount of underwear, and he doesn’t know who owns them.

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/konosuba-game-launches-ps4-ps-vita-summer-japan

Are you looking forward to it?
>>
>isekai trash
No.
>>
>literally underage panty quest
>>
>>376760723
I think most of them are of legal age. Isn't the blue haired one a goddess anyways?
>>
>>376760820
>implying megumin is legal
>>
>>376760925
Man, I just grabbed something from the boorus that wasn't too lewd. I'm sure you'll return her panties in the game anyways.
>>
>>376760925
Age on the Clock she's ready for the Co-
>>
I thought you'd care at least a little bit, but you're only talking about little girls. You guys are failures as humans.
>>
>>376762163
thanks you too
>>
>>376760561
there's no way this gets an na release. also, that sounds like a dumb idea for a game.
>>
>>376760561
>Are you looking forward to it?
No. Fuck off with your unfunny isekai haremshit.
>>
>>376762772
Pray for Asia release like with DoAX3 then.
>>
>>376760561
I want to impress Megumin with over the top speeches stolen from random games and anime.
>>
>>376762962
I want to see Hakumen take Kazuma's place.
>>
There better be Yunyun route
>>
Wait, Kazuma is 16?

Why is he drinking beer all the time if he's underage? I mean, I know it's medieval times and I started drinking around that age too but here the legal age is 18, and in japan it's 20, so it's a whole 4 years of difference. Isn't it illegal to depict minors drinking like that in japan?
>>
>FOTM trash gets a shitty game to go with it

Go figure
>>
>>376760561
That title is an absolute mess
>>
>not the Mega Man clone
Why?

>>376763228
Its a fantasy world. They can do whatever they want. Also he's pals with a Goddess. You gonna tell him no?
>>
>>376763338
My favorite is still "Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late."
>>
Season 3 when
>>
File: 1337394921696.png (585KB, 2000x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1337394921696.png
585KB, 2000x1519px
>>376763338
You are like a little baby
Watch this: "Summertime High School. A Young Man’s Notes – How a New Exchange Student Like Myself Ran Into His Childhood Friend On The School Tour, Then For Some Reason Became Super-Popular With The Girls For His Daily Scoops On The School Photography Club Even Though He Only Takes Panty Shots, And What He Thinks As He Goes On Dates During His Summer Of Island School Life."
>>
>>376764115
>Racing.
>>
>>376763645
It got upgraded to Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[st]
>>
>>376760561
>tacked-on BD bonus game is good
>full release game is barely even a game
Why?
>>
>>376764769

VNs are more popular
>>
>>376763530
I literally said "I know it's medieval times", I just thought it was weird that an anime depicting underage drinking would get a pass from the Japanese government, because they depict it as "good" thing and that's basically encouraging underage drinking in most countries, and that's illegal, I guess they just didn't notice his age since it's a late night show after all.

I just had never seen that in any anime, all the times I say underage drinking were in manga, and always depicted in a "bad" way.

But who am I to talk, I was just surprised because I thought they were all of legal age and around 20 or something, except Megumin, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was.
>>
>>376760561
Last time we had a stealthily-returning-lost-panties-to-their-owners game it was the second Ro-Kyu-Bu game back on PSP. It sure took then long enough to make another one. Hopefully this establishes it as a genre.
>>
>>376763150
> Hakumen's "White Void" chant is the Crimson Demon's mating call.
>>
>>376760561
Is this the 2d game that the voice actors played?
>>
>>376762772
Konosuba was really popular in the US I wouldn't be surprised if xseed or some other weeb porting company grabbed it
>>
>>376765721

XSEED probably won't do it. I can see PQube though -- they're even pushing for Umaru's game so by this point I wouldn't doubt a popular show like Konosuba being brought over.
>>
>>376760693
>Isekai is the new CGDGT
Thinking again is worse because there are several Isekai that also are CGDCT crap.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.