[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh boy, I have a new phone. I wonder what kind of """games"""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: disgusting.jpg (29KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
29KB, 300x260px
Oh boy, I have a new phone. I wonder what kind of """games""" I'll be able to get on it.

>candy crush simulator
>click the thing a few times and then wait a few hours or pay money to do more
>flappy tap the shit
>other shitware
>mfw

Was the phone always destined to have shit games?
>>
>>376759008
Because it's a tiny touchscreen. What fucking person would be comfortable playing videogames on a tiny ass touchscreen?
>>
>>376759008
You're just not looking and also emulation is a thing if you can't find anything that suits you. I like gta sa and this one mobile games that rips songs from YouTube and is basically ddr for your hands.
>>
>>376759008
>Not downloading Chu Chu Rocket and some emulators to play some RPGs where the touchscreen doesn't impede your gamepay.
>>
my phone just makes calls

cost 1/50th what yours did, battery life's measured in days

can't play candy crush on it, tho
>>
>>376759008
Gundam Overworld.
>>
There are real games.

Final Fantasy games, GTA, and some others
>>
File: IMG_0434.png (84KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.png
84KB, 400x400px
>he doesn't know about best developer
>>
>>376759184
>1/50th
I buy my phones used so you're gonna need to be around $2 for that to be true
>>
>not playing cytus
>>
>>376759008
now imagine if your average everyday idiot jumped on the console bandwagon back in the SNES days

they'd be the same fucking shit, and as it is that's the direction we're headed with season passes and microtransactions and borderline gambling with loot boxes and shit

fuck
>>
>>376759008

I've been enjoying Metal Slug Attack. It uses your usual stamina system but I literally am accumulating it faster than I can use it for the time being. Fire Emblem Heroes isn't too terrible, either.
>>
Play Downwell dipshit
>>
>>376759008

you buy expensive phones for the camera you dumbass, not games.

and if you dont take pics pr selfies why even have a smartphone over 60 bux?
>>
>>376759758
My fucking nigga,

These guys know what's up. They always make the best mobile games.
>>
>>376759758
Nitrome does mobile? I remember playing their games on their website a while back.
>>
Simon Tatham's Puzzles
>>
File: POn_wR.gif (221KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
POn_wR.gif
221KB, 640x1136px
>there are niggers who don't know about the best sleeper hit mobile game
Thankfully there's a PC version for android patricians.
>>
>>376762171
name?
>>
>>376762510
I'll do you one better than a name.
https://froachclub.itch.io/picky-pop
>>
File: Chaos_Rings_Logo.jpg (39KB, 465x262px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Rings_Logo.jpg
39KB, 465x262px
>he didn't play any of the Chaos Rings games
>he didn't play any of the Infinity Blade games
>he didn't play Mobius Final Fantasy
>he didn't play Zenonia 1/2/3 (4 and 5 are trash and retcon everything the first 3 build up)
Step up anon. Chaos Rings is one of the best jrpg series that released on phones. Infinity Blade is the best execution of its gameplay and was also the one that started the trend. Mobius is a decent game, though it isn't complete and Zenonia is also decent, but went to shit after the 3rd one since everything after was just a money grab
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.