[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My time is short. Im about to leave work. I even switched to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3952.jpg (44KB, 540x741px)
IMG_3952.jpg
44KB, 540x741px
My time is short. Im about to leave work. I even switched to 4g to post this because the company network records everything we type, on phone or computer.

1. Doomfist is not the next hero to be released. He is voiced by Terry Crews. A mix of Tracer and Rein except he punches people.

2.Yes an Anniversary event is happening like Blizzard said. The outfits found in Winston, Tracer and Genjis graduation will be there, however they will only cost 750. They are Epic skins not legendary.
Reaper gets a hooded version of his Blackwatch uniform. Sleeveless Mercy and Coatless Ana are not skins.

3. Sombras sitting emote has her transition from invisible to visible while she is sitting down.

4. would have added this to the rest of doomfist above but im lazy. Doomfist is not a tank, but a Defender. He is incredibly strong. Orisa WILL be required. Again :Doomfist is NOT THE NEXT HERO

5. Basketball type of Summer Event. Lucioball brought back into arcade and added to custom game modes. Halloween and Mei Events will follow later this year.

6. We will announce severe changes for Comp in S5. Solo Queue and Avoid Player brought back.

Also expect a huge patch that affects everyone but Tracer to hit the PTR during the event, scheduled to be released a week after the event starts.

McCree players will rejoice.

Dont care if you believe me or not, ive been planning on leaving Blizzard for a while and want to share something with you guys. Nothing against them, my time with Blizz was amazing.

To keep my identity safe, I am not leaving soon. I will not say when I will.

Also, Orisa is best girl.
>>
>Orisa is best girl.

Credibility destroyed.
>>
>>376757765
> huge patch that affects everyone but Tracer to hit the PTR during the event, scheduled to be released a week after the event starts.

This sounds like a buff patch. This would completely revive the game.

I really wish you weren't lying
>>
>>376757765
>kids today are trying this hard for replies

What went wrong with millennials?
>>
>>376757765
When are you going to make Junkrat good?
>>
>>6. We will announce severe changes for Comp in S5. Solo Queue and Avoid Player brought back.

Elaborate.
>>
idk null sector orisa is sexy as hell
>>
>>376757984
This, i had my doubts while reading but this confirmed OP is full of shit
>>
>My time is short. Im about to leave work. I even switched to 4g to post this because the company network records everything we type, on phone or computer.

This sounds super legit
>>
>>376757765
>oh MAN this will get me SO many internet popularity points
>>
>I can only post this while I am inside my place of work because as soon as I step outside I am unable to type on my phone
>>
File: CL5hQpvWIAAqLwF.png (325KB, 600x337px)
CL5hQpvWIAAqLwF.png
325KB, 600x337px
>>376757765
Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fuck themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of jackass shit-fest again, send me an email at [email protected] when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a retarded chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the fucking thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your asses. While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink bullshit. Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's fucked up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power.
>>
File: 1493922962151.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493922962151.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>376758494
This
>>
File: 58373817_p0.jpg (2MB, 2478x3248px)
58373817_p0.jpg
2MB, 2478x3248px
If anything is true, I hope it's the avoid player function coming back. Removing it because it affects .1% of the population was retarded
>>376759539
Jeff seemed like a legend back then sucks that he toned down
>>
File: 1378016329448.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px)
1378016329448.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>376757765
Awfully involved to be fake.

If everybody is being rebalanced, here's hoping Winston gets back in the game.
>>
File: 57177180_p0.jpg (204KB, 960x960px)
57177180_p0.jpg
204KB, 960x960px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.