[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dream game /v/? No need to hold back. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 22

File: Always_Dreaming_by_B1nd11.jpg (360KB, 691x705px) Image search: [Google]
Always_Dreaming_by_B1nd11.jpg
360KB, 691x705px
What's your dream game /v/? No need to hold back. I won't judge.
>>
An open ended mech sim. Think of it like, Elite/Freelancer meets Armored Core.
>>
>>376747769
A good balanced pokemon game
>>
>>376747885
That sounds interesting. I'd play it.
>>
one i'm good at
>>
>>376747769
FPSMMO.

500 vs 500 player battles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4S19CcnN_Q
>>
File: Kilian Eng Dark Souls.jpg (565KB, 842x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Kilian Eng Dark Souls.jpg
565KB, 842x1191px
an elder scrolls-like game with combat similar to chivalry
magic exists but is rare as fuck
>>
A proper sequel to Fable 2 that manages to capture the magic of the first two, with complete disregard for anything the third game did besides the property management aspect.

I just want Fable back. Not a soulless shell, not some Kinect game, not some f2p moba shit or whatever the cancelled Fable project was. I just want a long, engrossing, single player, choice driven Fable game set in Albion.
>>
File: 44621.jpg (101KB, 910x512px) Image search: [Google]
44621.jpg
101KB, 910x512px
Emotional character driven psychological horror.

In a coastal setting.
>>
>>376748184
One day, probably.
>>
>>376748184
Planetside 2?
>>
A Vampire game, based on the old World of Darkness. Spanning from the Dark Age: Vampire to Vampire: The Masquerade. You could have all the Clans available for you to play as. But the game would start you off as a human. Depending on some choices made in the first half hour or first hour of the game (with time skips between scenes in your life, each different depending on what you did earlier in the game), one of the Clans would embrace you and from there on the fun would begin. I'd also want all the Clan Disciplines to be actually more than just a few simple powers purely for combat, conversation or stealth sections of the game. It should have great emphasis on character customization and choices and consequences. Your experience throughout the centuries should be different,depending on the Clan you got embraced by, and so should your relations with the other vampires in the game.
>>
An action adventure game that's also a life simulation game, like the Sims. One part would be the life side, which would happen in towns or villages. You will be able to walk through the town and talk to people or shop for food or furniture for your house. You could romance any of the people but there'd be special "famed" people you could romance too. Also, in this mode you'd be able to sell the loot you get from adventuring. In the other mode it would play like Dragons Dogma or maybe Nioh or something. Some really fun combat that you wouldn't get tired of easily. You could go on adventures and find treasures and legendary weapons and armor. I'd also love if it had a generation system. Like, you have children and they grow up. Maybe you could spent time to "train" them so they could have a boost in their skills and eventually when you become too old for adventuring they could take over. Maybe you could also bring your partner adventuring if they are combat ready. Eventually you'd die and someone else could take over for you. Certain quests might only activate when a certain amount of generations have passed. You could pass down a really good sword and each successive generation it could become a little stronger. I think that'd be a pretty neat game.
>>
>>376748774
Oh, I like the idea of time skips. There was another vampire game that did that, where you started in the middle ages and ended up in the present. It's old though, anyway, I like the sound of this.
>>
>>376748723
is a piece of shit.
>>
An MMO where players actually matter and exploration is paramount.
Like that one that got randomly cancelled a decade ago.
>>
File: Vampire 2017-05-10 22-00-32-89.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vampire 2017-05-10 22-00-32-89.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>376749012

You're thinking of Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. I played that one already. It's why I liked it better than Bloodlines. Really gave you a sense of time passing.

I'm not sure at which point I'd have the PC vampire go into torpor though.
>>
Open world Halo game made by Bungie (Halo 2-3 Bungie anyway), preferably TES sized. Halo already had fucking beautiful scenery so I feel as though they could excel at it.
If not just another Halo game made by Bungie, anything at all.
>>
>>376749201
>Like that MMO that got randomly cancelled
Gonna need you to be a little more specific.
>>
Dragon age 4 with warden and morrigan back from the dead
no companion will ever be as charismatic as her
once you go morrigan you cant come back
>>
File: 1475183205240.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475183205240.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>376747769

A god like Harvest Moon (Story of Seasons for those in the know) with online play.

- You can visit farms of other players
- You can help them complete tasks like watering and tending to animals and you get a minimum amount of gold per useful action
- There's bonuses to crops and animal affection when you have friends help you out
- Day and Night is universal for all players, so in the morning and afternoon, everyone is busy working on their farms and in the evening everyone is out and about, either foraging, fishing or slacking off in town
- Universal time also means that newer farmers finish their tasks earlier than everyone else, so they can choose to either help the more established farms who have more tasks to make some extra cash or go out and forage/fish in the forest
- Established and experienced farmers can elect to pay an additional amount of gold per useful to entice more farmers to help out their farm since they have much more work to do than newer farmers
- An economy system based on supply and demand in regards to consumables and animal products, which will encourage players to grow a variety of different things all the time, rather than everyone growing the same thing because it's the most profitable
- A Marriage / Partnership system between players or NPCs, with bonuses bestowed on to players who couple up
- A complex crafting / tradesman system in which only players who dedicate a lot of time and resources to can master to the fullest, creating useful consumables or temporary tools

The list goes on and on.

I'm just making myself sadder as I type this because I know it will never come true.
>>
>>376749201
Have you heard of [new MMO]? It's going to be SO good. But seriously, you and me both, Anon. I just feel like too many things are at play when making an MMO. Is it too much to ask for?
>>
File: half-life-3.jpg (16KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
half-life-3.jpg
16KB, 840x473px
>>
>>376748184
This but something closer to what Battlefront 3 was supposed to be.

All out planet wars with space ship fights happening in the atmosphere above. Massive space ships controlled by dozens of players.
>>
>>376747769
>these threads are done by developers looking for ideas
Fuck you, buddy. You want game ideas, I want cash.
>>
>>376749201
>An MMO where players actually matter and exploration is paramount.
what did he mean by this?
>>
harry potter mmo.

DO IT YOU STUPID WHORE
>>
>>376747769
runescape 07
>>
Devil May Cry 3 remade with mouse and keyboard controls.

WASD for movement. Mouse aiming. Space for jump. Left click for guns. Right click for sword. middle mouse for devil trigger. ctrl is for gunslinger/swordmaster modifier when you click. q for gun change. e for sword change. shift for trickster. f would be royal guard.
1 and 2 would be quicksilver and doppleganger.

It would be free look behind the character camers like gunz.

DMC would be even more insane with this layout.
>>
>>376749994

Don't worry, once she dies, her kids will sell the rights to the first bidder. Knowing our luck, it will be Vivendi-owned Ubisoft and you'll have to climb Hogwarts towers to uncover portions of the map.
>>
Combat of Dead Space complete with strategic dismemberment with storyline of SOMA
>>
>>376749994
>W***E
Please don't use sexist slurs!

Thank you :-)
>>
>>376749392
Seems pretty neat. What if someone goes and tries to marry the NPC you wanted though?
>>
>>376750043
You can use joy2key I guess...
>>
>>376750384
>What if someone goes and tries to marry the NPC you wanted though?
battle to the death
>>
>>376749774
Do you honestly think that? And even if it were true, wouldn't want your dream game to be made, even if you didn't get any money?
>>
>>376750391

Nope. By freelook i mean dante turns with the mouse. So you aim the guns and where dante attacks with the mouse. The camera would always be behind dante.
>>
>>376750043
This is your dream game? I hope it happens for you anon.
>>
>>376750478
It ...wouldn't surprise me. No; 10:1 it'd get picked up by BioWare or UbiSoft and come out as absolute shit.
>>
You are a secret agent and you are send to an island to investigate and solve some disappearing and murders, you have to infiltrate and disguise as a new villager living a regular life, there are 100 main characters 50 male 50 female you can develop relationships with all of them but you also have to investigate them in order to solve the mystery, after investigating you find that there is a cult of powerful satanic villagers and that estrange things start to happen all over the island, it is your work to stop and eliminate the cult and all the estrange events while leaving your identity hidden and the least amount of evidence to prevent the harm of other villagers, yourself and your mission.

Dead is permanent, for the player and all the villagers, the cultist are randomly selected every new file so you don't know who and how many are guilty until you investigate so even your waifu can be a monstrous.
>>
A 3d arena shooter/vs fighter with huge and highly interactive sci fi environments with moving parts. Characters from Magical Girl Nanoha, who can fly freely in any direction at incredible high speed. Tactical zoom for the party commander, who is in charge of the team space ship which doubles as the spawn point and strongest weapon. It would be like Titanfall 2 had a horrible rape baby with Senko no Ronde.
>>
File: 1494460350680.jpg (126KB, 898x889px) Image search: [Google]
1494460350680.jpg
126KB, 898x889px
It's fun, I can play it with friends, and I'll never get sick of it.
>>
I'm creating it right now
>>
>>376750384

When you marry an NPC, she joins your household and her style must be customized in some way. Various hairstyles, accessories and clothing so, realistically, no two wives will look alike since you can put your preferences on her, but her face and personality will always remain.

Also, her role in town will be "instanced" for you, so whatever she usually did in town, a different NPC will take her place and serve the same function, so everyone else who didn't marry her will still see the original girl unless they choose to also marry her, but you'll see a replacement npc.
>>
Manage kingdom and politics like in Crusader Kings 2. But you can travel around your country, do quests and get into fights like in Mount&Blade.
>>
>>376747769
A game like Animal Crossing but not made by Nintendo. No holds barred, not held back by portable-console restrictions, or worrying about being child-friendly (the removal of Resetti/making him soft once you DO get him, Villagers treating you like a saint instead of having to work for a good relationship, etc)
Proper landscape editing for your village (instead of just resetting until you get a village you like); your village could sit on the face of a cliff, in a desert, on a snowy mountain, or even be a chain of islands.
Being able to edit the terrain, instead of having to painstakingly make pathways one step at a time, which end up taking up pattern space.
Being able to edit your home in more detail in general, both the exterior and interior. You could change your rooms' layouts, make long, winding hallways, and even make a proper skyscraper.
More in-depth furniture editing, IE picking your colors instead of having to choose from a handful of predetermined colors.
More in-depth Villagers; each character has their own dialogue and personality, instead of just having overarching personality types that make different characters of the same personality type just skin swaps.
Human NPC villagers would be great (especially for those of us who arent furries)
Romance options, could lead to having an NPC villager move in with you.
NPC Villager creation; this would help with the whole "having each NPC have their own personal dialogue" thing. It could work on the Steam Workshop, that way you'd have to approve which NPCs could show up instead of randomly having walking penises show up in your village.
More in-depth online play; maybe some sort of hub city thing (think City Folk but as a full-fledged city) which is always connected online and has a ton of players walking around doing whatever. You can play arcade games, sports, etc
Media sharing stuff like in Tower Unite (play Youtube videos on TV, roms of NES games, etc)

I could go on forever, but you get the idea.
>>
File: 1471540774691.png (411KB, 1050x1589px) Image search: [Google]
1471540774691.png
411KB, 1050x1589px
It already exists
>>
>>376751276
>the removal of Resetti
into the trash it goes
>>
>>376749774
> I deserve money for shit that can be created on a whim and shared in a Siberian pictrogram guild

Fuck you
>>
1-waifus
2-???
3-GOTY
>>
>>376751410
>wont pay for game ideas
>asks others to make them for him
good try shekelstein
>>
File: 1493781357931.png (3MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1493781357931.png
3MB, 2550x3300px
>>376751276
>tfw Animal Crossing will never let me romance Isabelle
IT
HURTS
>>
>>376751337
I'm not vouching for the removal of Resetti, I'm saying that was an example of Nintendo making New Leaf more "child friendly". When you reset for the first time, Isabelle just tells you not to reset and Resetti tells you that he got fired, but if you want, you can hire him back. It costs 60k bells.
>>
Xenogears but with all the time in the world to finish it
>>
File: Doubleking.png (312KB, 746x427px) Image search: [Google]
Doubleking.png
312KB, 746x427px
>>376751523
ISABELLE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME
ANY NPCS RESEMBLING ISABELLE WILL BE BANNED
>>
File: 1494446473726.jpg (70KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494446473726.jpg
70KB, 708x1000px
>>376751719
I WILL NEVER SURRENDER MY DOG POON
>>
File: zmeleee.png (151KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
zmeleee.png
151KB, 250x349px
>>376747769
Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo Gamecube
>>
>>376747903
Good thing you're wanting this because it's also my dream game, and I'm working on it. It's pokemon without any RNG elements where players are choosing actions not simultaneously to remove 50/50 prediction shit.

My dream is to make it full 3D, but it won't be.
>>
Warband but anime, also co-op
>>
>>376751276
Oh yeah, and more camera control options. You can play in first person, third person, classic Gamecube style with the cubes, or New Leaf style, with the added ability of being able to rotate the camera. Because it wouldn't be so lazy that it couldn't be bothered to model/texture the backsides of buildings.
>>
>Dungeon crawling RPG
>Massive persistent dungeon, no procedurally generated crap
>Full party customization. Race, class, skills, look, etc.
>Characters and NPCs are all tabletop miniature lookalikes
>Virtual dice you can roll across the battlefield

Basically I want a better Crimson Shroud.
>>
>>376751994
Huh, this actually sounds cool.
>>
File: P5.jpg (156KB, 1000x782px) Image search: [Google]
P5.jpg
156KB, 1000x782px
Persona, but with social links that narratively matter and less of the cringier anime tropes.
>>
A third person action RPG set in Ancient Rome during Domitian's wars with the Dacians. Decobolus can be the main villain, and the gameplay can be level based but with large, open levels where you're free to roam and find secrets while you're accomplishing your tasks of killing barbarians.

>stats and upgradeable gear
>plethora of appropriate weapons
>hidden collectibles like Roman slabs or what have you
>combat system similar to Ninja Gaiden, not Ryse: Son of Quicktime
>Jeremy Soule as the composer
>Chris Avellone as the writer
>>
cuck simulator

have to impregnate someone elses wife without them knowing.
>>
>>376753273
Well that wouldn't be simulating a cuck, that'd be simulating cucking. Cucking simulator.
>>
Round based multiplayer action game taking place inside a randomly generated labyrinth full of monsters
>>
>>376753419
This. Cuck simulator is just watching any streamer/twitcher
>>
A game in which you can kill people and then they die in real life but you won't get caught for murder.
>>
File: 1296524648006.jpg (331KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1296524648006.jpg
331KB, 1280x1024px
A space RPG with mecha and romance. Not like SRW but more like an open world.
>>
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

Too bad SE and Tabata made sure it really was too good to be true
>>
>>376753419
you can play as a feminine white male trying to figure out if your wife is cheating with you or not also.
>>
File: super_luigi_land.jpg (197KB, 963x829px) Image search: [Google]
super_luigi_land.jpg
197KB, 963x829px
>>376747769
pic related
>>
>>376754930
I just wish Nintendo would make these 2 an official couple
>>
Skate 4
A Witcher Spin off where you play as Ciri
Judge me.
>>
>>376747769
Sonic Mania but there's no remake levels, the guys from Before and After the Sequel all help make the soundtrack alongside Tee Lopes, Metal Sonic is a playable character, and the rumors of there being CD-styled cutscenes are true
>>
XCOM, but in a universe like Ghost in the shell.

A fuckton of weapons, you can build a character around some specific set of weapons you REALLY like.

Your initial group are regular humans without augmentantions or implants. Did your rookie lose a leg in his first mission? Spend some bucks to give her an implant and now he is more powerful. Besides that, your men can improve like in Elder of scrolls: if that character uses a pistol+shield and explosives, he'll develop a high skill with that weapons.

There is time units.
>>
>>376747769
Saturday Night Slam Masters 3 with EVERY Capcom wrestling character EVER plus at least a dozen brand new ones.
>>
Escape from New York rpg with island exploration and shit ton of side quest's.
Could be hub based like Deus Ex:HR with a taxi cab for a fast travel.
At the very least far cry/asscreed styled shitfest with towers, bounties and shit ;_;
>>
>>376756038
i forgot to mention that there's more new levels in place of old ones, i dont want it to be a really short game with like 6 levels
>>
>>376747769

Just a good old turn based FF. No mobile shit.

Stunning Graphics.
Uematsu returns better than ever.
Good, but sometimes a little edgy heroes.
A world map leading to different areas (no open world).
Good antagonist.
>>
>>376748184
According the every sci-fi movie this century, this is what every game will be in the future.
>>
A combination of EVE and M&B with fun combat
>>
Street Fighter
but with good graphics
and better characters and design direction.
>>
File: 1474233257759.jpg (552KB, 1625x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1474233257759.jpg
552KB, 1625x1117px
>>376747769
I want to make a fighting game based around the idea of fighters who can do extremely broken things, but in a balanced manner.

>One fighter can stop time and move through projectiles during it, but it only lasts one in-game second.

>Another can choose which direction he faces and can move from one corner of the screen to the other, but backwards (like MKX teleports.)

>One fighter can cancel any move or special into another if he has the meter to burn for it

These are just examples, but I'd love to make a fighting game like this some day.
>>
>>376747769
The Punisher

>third-person OR first-person options
>open world
>entire city and maybe surrounding area
>randomly generated criminal activities so that they game never ends
>BotW/Ultima style "systems on top of systems" gameplay/interactivity mechanics
>100s of different guns
>can use basically anything as a weapon and it has the same effects it would irl
>you can get caught by police, so you have to actively avoid getting caught and stalk criminals and escape after kills
>if you get caught you go to jail and you can (optionally) keep playing in prison and it's possible but difficult to escape, and anytime you want to reload to before you got caught you can incase you get sick of playing in prison or if it's just too hard to escape
>>
>>376756798
Sounds like a toned down MUGEN
>>
An ACTUAL life simulator like they've been promising us since VR was first invented.
>>
A baseball sim that's as fun as Tecmo Super Bowl.
>>
File: 1426110542599.jpg (242KB, 1024x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1426110542599.jpg
242KB, 1024x1279px
A godlike combination of Modded Minecraft, Garry's Mod Wiremod & Spacebuild, Eve: Online, Elite: Dangerous (or any other decent space sim), Kerbal Space Program, FTL, No Man's Sky or Rodina (the whole seamless-land-on-planet thing) and some strategy/management games.
All in MMO form.

Basically, the idea goes you can spend all your time just fucking around on the surface of one planet, playing the game like a standard Minecraft clone, albeit with industry stuff starting at mid-game. After you get enough resources and know-how, you can build a spacecraft and fuck off into orbit (which must be maintained by realistic orbit mechanics). The thing is, you must design and build your spaceship from the ground up, block by block, with regard to life support and wiring all the electronic/computer components and connecting/calculating all thrusters and weapons. You may buy/sell designs and code once you build a functioning radio transceiver. Good design allows you to build ever bigger ships, while good autism skills allow you to maximize energy/oxygen/whatever efficiency (e.g. rewire your ship's lighting so that it automatically turns itself off when you're out of the room).
Space combat is all about who has the more sophisticated autoaim.
Different planets have different concentrations of resources, with clusters of stars have similar characteristics. So titanium might be as abundant as dirt in one region, and rarer than gold in another, encouraging trade.
Get enough players together to pool their resources and you might even build massive orbital stations, where other players may stop to restock or trade.
Get even more players under one organization ("guild") and you may start an entire spacefaring nation.

Notch's post-Minecraft little abandoned project looked like something in the right direction, but
>>
File: 1480545623547.jpg (19KB, 212x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480545623547.jpg
19KB, 212x300px
>>376748184
why are multiplayer lobbies so small?
I remember resistance 2 had 30 vs 30 and it was amazing
>>
>>376756927
Funny that you mention that. It seems like fighting game devs have a hard time understanding what fun modes they could add to a fighting game to make it fun outside of the actual game. If I got the chance, I'd make plenty of modes revolving around rapidly changing movesets and even frame-data, (like having a screen-sized hit/hurt box for 5 seconds, then a tiny one for the next five.) It's all Mugen-esque, but I'd want the actual game to be remotely balanced, but most of all: fun.
>>
File: bastien-thuillot-178f.jpg (377KB, 1450x744px) Image search: [Google]
bastien-thuillot-178f.jpg
377KB, 1450x744px
>>376747769
>>376747903
>>376751960
this also, and i'm also working on a 3d game.
but not just balanced, but i wish sun and moon had been 3x as big of a map, with a minimal story and no cut scenes. so i'm basically working on an old school very large 3d game. one with a lot of forest to explore, with shit like that random martial arts master in the north west corner of ruby, and tall grass to wander in, where exploration is what its about instead of some hokey ass story no one cares about.
its in the early stages, and i'll likely never finish it. but i keep breaking it down into small programming tasks and its not very hard. pokemon games aren't actually that complicated at their base, so maybe i'll finish something playable one day. right now its a small walking simulator.
>>
>A post apocalyptic open world game (multiplayer)
>Universe similar to the one in the book of eli
>everyone chooses their own way
>You can form guilds/clans, become a salesman, join some already established NPC controlled places etc.
>No info about the game, everyone has to explore the map
>Barren world, long travel time, have to sleep etc.

It's of course completely unrealistic as in order work, people would have to play all the time.

The barren world in the movie aswell as the music used would just make for a perfect game, for me.
>>
>>376757342
Most people's connections and computers are kinda shit. If you want mass-market appeal you can't have the maps be too big and you can't have too many players in the standard server-client format.
Moreover, the general trend over the past decade was to make multiplayer experiences more 'intimate', with a smaller amount of players you 'recognize' rather than large and sprawling impersonal clusterfucks. Hence, CO-OP's popularity.
>>
A game where you have a giant robot that can fight giant monsters in a god hand style beat em up combat. You can fully customize move sets and change out parts and parts can be broken. So say your left arm breaks, you could also shift power from it to your right arm for bigger damage moves or something. You could also get out of the mech and explore an alien planet with a more refined vanquish style 3rd person shooter gameplay. I haven't figured out a solid plot to place those gameplay ideas in but that's all I could ever want.
>>
>>376747769
My dream game is about giant spirit monsters and some evil dude that want to destroy everything.
I've the structure and now I'm writing it.
I hope I could publish it in two years, so someone will maybe adapt it into video games.

But, still, it's pretty hard to fill a story with interesting things, and i've work to do.
>>
>>376747769
Late 19th century or early 20th where you play as a professor at the Miskatonic University. You and some of your colleagues run across some Cthulhian artifact which brings you face to face with the mob, cultists, eldritch horrors and abominations.

It would be open world in the same vein as the Witcher 3, and would give you a mix of playing styles from using occult magicks to only relying on mundane weapons such as your trusty blunderbuss.
>>
>>376748268
>A proper sequel to Fable 2 that manages to capture the magic of the first two, with complete disregard for anything the third game did besides the property management aspect.

God I wanted to play the second fable, but that Molyneux cunt decided it was too good for PC. Instead he gives us fucking Fable 3, couldn't even make myself buy that pile of trash for $5.
>>
>>376747769
>MGRising/Devil May Cry Boss Soundtrack
>Open World
>3rd person action
>Likable main cast group
>Confidant/S. Links in middle age era city
Never going to happen and it borders on edgelord tier but I can dream.
>>
>>376747769
a new Supcom game
>>
>>376747769
Sci-fi horror game based on the Blame! manga
>>
>>376747769
Medieval setting, the world has different races and no magic, you are a military officer trying to climb up the ranks, you can raid villages and sell their loot and the women to gain favor with the higher ups and what not, dunno about the combat
>>
>>376747769
MMO 4x along the lines of X3:Terran Conflict. Fly ships, own stations, NPC-owned space with police and pirate/unknown/unclaimed space where anything goes.
>>
>>376747769
An open-world survival fantasy game.
I just wanna do shit like create my own spells, make a comfy wizard house, do some shady rituals to increase my power, read some books that can contain clues and puzzles to expand my knowledge, farm some herbs and make potions, then go raid some dungeons and kill ancient beings with my friends for sick loot. Possibilities are endless.
>>
honestly, if Naughty Dog made Uncharted less of a boring shitshow, it would be that. I love treasure stories, and Uncharted is just BEGGING for someone to do it justice. The setpieces are there, the story is solid, the music is great, but the majority of the gameplay is just a fucking slog.
>>
>>376747769
dwarf fortress with an in depth magic system
>>
>>376762879
the climbing is the only thing that drags uncharted down.
>>
>>376762883
They're adding an in-depth magic system to Dwarf Fortress, though, so that' already happening.
>>
>>376763289
yeah in 10 years

if you want to be a stickler, then DF with multi-threading support
>>
File: eh pepe.jpg (14KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
eh pepe.jpg
14KB, 249x242px
>>376751472
> he wants money to type out a single paragraph on an imageboard
> he thinks "idea guys" are anything more than exploitative hacks
>>
>>376749774
actual game dev here. your shitty little one-line pitch for a game that describes little more than the window dressing isnt even worth my time in reading it, much less paying real world jewgold for it.
you're the real kike here
>>
>>376747769
A Mega Man X game with no respawning enemies.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.