[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hi, back our project and we'll release our game to you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: la-muvaporware.png (371KB, 1140x530px) Image search: [Google]
la-muvaporware.png
371KB, 1140x530px
>Hi, back our project and we'll release our game to you in 2015
>Oh wait, we fucked up, we'll get it to you in early 2016
>Did we say early 2016? We'll get it to you before the end of the year.
>What? Where's the game? Stop being so entitled it'll come out when we say.

This is why I don't back games, even when they're ones that I really want. Disappointed in NIGORO. Delayed this shit forever (still no release date in sight, still no La-Mulana 2 Steam page) and it'll probably be casual pandering shit since they've already said they're making it easier than the original.

Why does kikestarter always turn out to be a scam?
>>
I kind of forgot about that game entirely for awhile.
>>
>falling for the Kickstarter sequel of a successful game meme
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
Don't forget how they released the best version of La Mulana on the fucking vita and refuse to port it back to PC
>>
I have gotten 165 updates on this project sent to my email and I don't mind. I expected them to take a long time, and I'm okay with waiting. Why are you so mad that people funded something they like?

>>376748329
Didn't EX outright remove some puzzles though?
>>
>>376748617
The average non cuckold person would not be 'okay' with devs blatantly taking the piss and missing there estimate release date by over 2 fucking years with STILL no concrete release date in sight.
Apparently they haven't even started the localization of the game, so enjoy getting cucked even more when the japs get the game for months before you do when it eventually comes out in 2018/2019
>>
File: but it do be how it be.png (111KB, 349x266px) Image search: [Google]
but it do be how it be.png
111KB, 349x266px
>>376749862
>okay with waiting for something to come out so that it has enough time to be made good
>get called a cuckold for being patient

You're right, I should be frothing at the mouth like a true alpha male and sending angry emails demanding that they hurry up.
>>
>>376750128
>More time means it'll be better
This is quite literally my favorite meme. Every one of these games which has been delayed for a significant amount of time has turned out shit.

There's also a difference between being patient and being straight up made a show of by having the dev leave you in the dark for 2 and a half years.

Dev updates of them saying "yeh we're still working, trust us" do not count as adequate updates when they can't even produce a release date.
>>
I'm more worried that they switched to fucking unity engine with no goddamn experience in it when they had a perfectly good engine to work with

but hey, it'll port easier, right?
>>
>>376750501
165 emails have been sent to me regarding the progress of the game, with screenshots and animations. You have no business telling me that it's not being worked on when you have no idea what you're talking about.

>th-they should be doing it faster!!!

If you didn't back it, why do you give a fuck? You have not paid any money to these people at all and don't have to wait any longer than someone who did. If you didn't back the game, you've got no reason to be upset that it's coming out "eventually", especially when you haven't been receiving a constant stream of news on its progress.
>>
>>376750747
>This nigga is actually pulling the entitled card.
Tip top kek. I am more than free to bitch about them missing their release date by 2 years regardless of if I backed it or not you silly cunt.
If you want to try save face by saying you don't mind them blanking you for so long despite you throwing money at them, that's on you, and that does make you one hell of a cuck.

Considering they've took this long to make this shit and they've gone so far over estimate, I will gladly pirate the fuck out of it when it comes out, and I'll still bitch about it when it inevitably turns out to be sub par in comparison to the first game despite all of these "helpful delays".

Good job funding games that I'll play for free, my cuckold friend.
Suckers like you are why devs pull such ridiculous delays because they know you'll take whatever shit they serve up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.