[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a Siege thread. What do you guys think of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: nakedboxshot_r6s_Tablet_161729.jpg (143KB, 560x698px) Image search: [Google]
nakedboxshot_r6s_Tablet_161729.jpg
143KB, 560x698px
Let's have a Siege thread. What do you guys think of the new operato-

oh yeah. Nevermind.
>>
at least ubisoft put both feet in the grave finally
how long until their acquisition
>>
They scrapped one map for fixes doesn't that mean that the season pass is less worth now?
>>
File: Christmas_from_Jewbisoft.jpg (370KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas_from_Jewbisoft.jpg
370KB, 1700x1700px
>>376744784
Are you talking about how they're supposed to be getting absorbed by another company?
>>
>>376744646
>I need DLC held in front of me like a carrot on a stick

This game is a buggy piece of shit, it NEEDS a quality of life update
>>
>>376744992
DLC maps aren't season pass exclusive. Everyone gets it
>>
>>376745029
I've been playing since year 1 season 2 and I've never had as many problems as everyone else is claiming to have.
>>
>>376745081
Right, but they also said that GROM could be part of year 3
>>
>5 months of Glaz seeing through all smoke and tiny holes from wherever
>all players and pro scene agree this is the worst the game has been

and can you believe ranked is still in beta?
>>
>>376745295
GROM operators are coming this year
>>
>>376745295
GROM operators are still being released, their map and themed gear/skins are getting cancelled.

If they decide to release the map between season 2 and 3, or during 3, then maybe.
>>
>>376745320
git gud
>>
Instead of putting more people on the game and doing the bugfixes concurrently with content releases, they're refusing to put any money into this, while also scrapping an entire season.
>the only unaffected group is the cash shop content
This is standard ubisoft fare, just because they made a good game on accident doesn't mean they stop being their awful awful self.
>>
File: IMG_20170511_185620.jpg (198KB, 1076x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_185620.jpg
198KB, 1076x510px
>>376745707
It's true
>>
>>376745320
Glaz is a great counter against spawnkilling cunts and peeker's-advantage abusers, he's fine the way he is now
>>
>>376744646
>we're gettting another two chingchong maps rather than a polish one
FUCK
>>
>>376745813
>the art team isn't relevant because the ubishill said it's not
so you're telling me that ''OPERATION HEALTH" won't have any map fixes? because I feel the art team is relevant in that.
This is ubisoft, they're a nasty greedy corporation, with nothing but malice. They managed to get lucky with Siege, and even when they see it growing they're still using Microsoft Azure servers, which are made for 4-Player Co-op.
>increased tic rate and hit reg
No mention of server changes. They're just increasing the data flow, the absolute MINIMUM for network improvements.
>no art team work
>no server change
>no GROM menu, music, trailer, splash page
So you're telling me they need 3 months to do bug fixes. When there's a giant reddit thread with all of the bugs on it right now, that's openly available. Okay.
This is ubi being caught with their pants down, they have no idea what they're doing, they're trying to get as much money out of this fucking shit as they can. They probably thought their playerbase hit it's growth peak, and they're going into maintenance before they release Siege 2 next year, which im sure will be absolute tripe.
>>
>>376746363
Not to mention the hideous UI that they'll need to fix. If their content devs can't work on operators or maps while they do their little operation health thing, it's funny that they can still work on microtransactions.
>>
>>376747249
the r6g leaker showed off the WIP ui a week ago. I'm doubting his legitimacy now because he said nothing about this, but if he's not LARPING the new ui is awful. It's like a rip of the CSGO Beta ui, with hp bars and all the information shoved into the corners.
>>
>>376746360
You already know it's because thousands of Koreans probably play this game.
>>
>>376748234
koreans only play starcraft and maplestory
>>
>>376748349
Koreans play every online game. That's all they have.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.