[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm considering getting pic related now that it has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

Guys I'm considering getting pic related now that it has a Complete Edition. My only problem is I've heard it has a gruesome torture sequence and I'm a bit squeamish to that sorta thing, is this true?
Also does it help if I beat II beforehand? I have it on my backlog
>>
it helps if you play it with cheats

because the gameplay suuuuucks
>>
>>376742954
you don't like gore?
>>
lol pussy
>>
I don't remember any occasions where the act is actually shown on screen. There are people shown wrecked by torture after the fact and screaming but that's it.
>>
>>376742954
>My only problem is I've heard it has a gruesome torture sequence and I'm a bit squeamish to that sorta thing, is this true?

I had to get the old noggin jogging since I don't what the hell you are talking about. but then I remember some squeaks happening in the next room but I took people's heads off their shoulders before anything like that happened.
>>
>>376742954
You don't see any of the torture. You just hear it.
Also, stick with it, because doing the torture is the "right" way. That character will get mad at you otherwise.

Otherwise, have fun. The best game in years, if not one of the greatest oats.
>>
Some chick gets a few of her nails pulled off, even then it's mostly implied.
>>
>>376743168
I can handle Warhammer stuff, I just can't handle medieval torture like fingernail pulling and so on. As long as there's none of that I'm fine
>>
File: 1494359480136.jpg (111KB, 387x521px) Image search: [Google]
1494359480136.jpg
111KB, 387x521px
>witcher gore
So low resolution blood splatter with a guy moaning? But if you're sensitive about this then you probably shouldn't play "rape and torture at every coner: the video game".
>>
>>376743235
Yeah I had to think about it for a bit. The only ones I remember are the witch hunter scene with you know who screaming in another room and the one where the priest fucks up that prostitute, but you interrupt that.
>>
>>376743302
Ah thanks, this was the answer I'm looking for. As long as it's not Trevor Phillips shit I'm fine
>>
>>376743380
See >>376743453, I was unsettled by the torture in GTAV, particularly the tooth pulling.
I don't bat an eye at Bloody Mess and so on.
>>
>>376742954

Triss just gets one or two nails pulled off and it happens off-screen and even that's optional.

Don't be such a faggot, faggot.
>>
>>376742954
how fucking underage are you you literal fucking retard. what the fuck. besides not being able to handle 'torture', its a fucking videogame, all you had to do was look up witcher 3 torture on google and see what you find.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUEXS2RzI5M this is what you get. it would be so fucking easy to look up. you are very very pathetic and i bet you watch chinese cartoons you fucking disgusting being. leave this place
>>
>>376743629
As long as I don't have to do it myself as a non-optional minigame
>>
>>376742954
pretty sure you can skip all the torture? and you never even see it
>>
>>376742954
>gruesome torture sequence

Yeah, the entire fucking game
>>
>>376743707
Reading this was torture.
>>
>>376742954
It's thanks to fags like you OP that /g/ got butchered.
>>
The torture is so "nothing" that I literally didn't know what you were talking about until I read the thread. That should tell you everything really.
>>
File: Yennifer6.jpg (133KB, 681x737px) Image search: [Google]
Yennifer6.jpg
133KB, 681x737px
>>376742954
I believe there is an option to turn off blood.
>>
>>376742954
the torture is compeletly avoidable if you aren't a retard or a scum of the earth. and it's absolutely nothing either way. you are a faggot for not playing witcher 1 though before you got to witcher 2

yes go play it it's fucking great
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.