[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How exactly does ATLUS think they are allowed to get away with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1494450914024.jpg (1MB, 2024x2616px) Image search: [Google]
1494450914024.jpg
1MB, 2024x2616px
How exactly does ATLUS think they are allowed to get away with plagiarizing the art of hard-working indie developer Spencer Yan?
>>
File: Madarame.png (120KB, 471x422px) Image search: [Google]
Madarame.png
120KB, 471x422px
>implying there's anything wrong with it
>>
>>376741020
We've been having these threads for days now, are there any new images of his plagiarised work other than the ones that keep getting reposted over and over again?
>>
>>376741213
He hasn't released anything else in the 2~ years he's been working on this project.
>>
Spencer
>Cites EvaXephon when it comes to copying Persona
>Is an apologist for No Man's Sky, Assassin's Creed: Unity, and GTA Online
>Dislikes the messages of both Hotline Miamis, but believes "Love and Forgetting" is a totally good theme
>Made 50 Blessings lose the war and Jacket irrelevant in his game because of "jingoism"
>Gets butthurt over China being insulted and made the world of Midnight Animal a universe where East Asian culture takes over everything
>Made the protagonist of his game a self-insert
>Is a bonafide weeaboo, posts about anime on Reddit
>>
>>376741859
Being both a plagiarist and a hack fraud. Sounds like a stand up guy.
>>
>>376741994
I thought Chinks fucking hate Japan
>>
File: War truly is hell.jpg (219KB, 1822x1080px) Image search: [Google]
War truly is hell.jpg
219KB, 1822x1080px
>>376741020
>>376741859
>>376741994
Didn't Midnight Animal just start out as a fan game that got a special endorsement for its trueness to the original Hotline Miami, before eventually spiraling into a shit heap because the dev got all melodramatic because of some shitty events that happened to him?
>>
File: 1494450679895.png (129KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
1494450679895.png
129KB, 500x506px
>>376741994
>Hates the messages of hotline Miami 1 and 2
Doing terrible things isn't offset by a sense of righteousness?
>>
>>376741994
Spencer's response to somebody who made him angry on Reddit
>I've tried my best to tolerate you, up until now, this post. I've got many words to say to you, and many ways to say it; but since you demand so seriously to be treated seriously, I'll cut the fancy rhetoric, the veiled invective, the polite polemic and all that other bullshit. I'm going to be honest with you right now, and I hope you take this with as much earnesty as I mean:
>Kill yourself, you cancerous fucking dickweed.
>>
>>376741020
Nicole and Mari look better than Sae and Hifumi at least.
>>
>>376741994
>Cites EvaXephon when it comes to copying Persona
What did he cite from -that- faggot?
>>
>>376742502
Spencer please
>>
>>376742426
Spencer on the topic of the death poses in Hotline Miami
>Something I've noticed is that it's much more common for women to piss themselves, mainly because urine passes out of the female body through gravity rather than muscle tension, so when the muscles go, it just floods out in the same way that would happen if she was were just peeing normally (on a slight side note, but for similar reasons, apparently when they used to hang female prisoners, they'd have them wear special corsets that basically wrapped around their vulva, preventing the force of the drop from transvaginally eviscerating them). However, even this largely depends on the individual; obviously, if they've gone to the bathroom beforehand, then they'll have very little in there. But even more so than that seems to be the presence of intense fear right before death, which causes an explosive relaxation of very tightly constricted abdominal muscles - you're literally scared shitless. To put in perspective; imagine that you're holding a bottle of ketchup that's about half full. Open the lid, and hold it upside down. In most cases, it'll just leak out; and in some cases, it just straight up won't come out at all. Now, repeat that, except now you're applying pressure by squeezing on the bottle. When you open the cap, ketchup explodes out. That's essentially a very rough analogue for what happens. In situations of high adrenaline, if you haven't shit yourself already, you probably will shit and piss yourself upon death because the muscles holding your bowels in are already under very high pressure. If you get eviscerated in whatever way... well.
>>
>>376742654
>The bodyguard pissed herself after bashing her face onto the floor
Kinda hot desu
>>
>>376742354
Because Hotline Miami does not outright state the messages and themes in a lengthy prosy blogpost, they fly over Spencer's head. In his mind, the message of Hotline Miami is "VIOLENCE IS BAD" which he feels is not well portrayed.
>>
>>376742654
Spencer on the topic of originality in game design, where he previously states that Star Wars is unoriginal and that nobody will steal other people's ideas because nobody cares about their ideas
>And who said I haven't created an original premise or genre? Skipping over the latter term, since I highly doubt anybody in this current conversation has pioneered an entirely new genre, I've created seven binders, thirty notebooks, and about three thousand pages of 'original' premises - and where have they all ended up? Sitting in a box in my closet at home. Human beings instinctively create 'original' premises at every moment, whether consciously or otherwise, simply by the very act of observation and subsequent speculation. If you've ever asked yourself the question, 'what if?' then technically you've created an original premise which is entirely contextual and situational, and will never be repeated in that exact permutation of coincidences ever again in all of existence.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.