[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Investigation Team >Operation Babe Hunt 2.0 >Camping trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1298473405934.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1298473405934.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
Investigation Team
>Operation Babe Hunt 2.0
>Camping trip
>Tatsumi Port Island trip
>Kings Game
>Concert
>Beauty pageant
>2 hot spring shenanigans
>Ski trip

The Phantom Thieves of Hearts
>TV station
>a few celebrations here and there
>Hawaii trip
>plot shit still comes up

What the hell is this?
>>
>>376730126
Wait for P5 Crimson.
>>
>>376730126
Phantom Thieves have the culture festival and the beach trip too
>>
>plot shit still comes up

it's almost as if the phantom thieves are known to the world and people talk about them whereever they go and the investigation team were a couple idiot kids in a backwater town that nobody even knew existed
>>
File: R3PowiH.jpg (111KB, 711x1005px) Image search: [Google]
R3PowiH.jpg
111KB, 711x1005px
>>376730126
A lot of that is from Persona 4 Golden, not the original version.

5 and 4 also end on December officially (I know the True End Route in 4 also takes place in March, but it's not a free day, it's a dungeon just like P5 forces you into another dungeon after just finishing one arc).

One major complaint is everyone in P4 was too friendly and too Scooby Doo, this was because way too many slice of life scenes.

Phantom Thieves need a New Years scene like P3 and P4 Golden had, but they WROTE THEMSELVES INTO A CORNER. The people saying P5 Crimson don't even know how they could fix it without throwing the original route under a bus. Not that I'm defending the writing decisions, but it seems like editing a homework assignment you turned out and asking to be regraded.

It's not as bad as Mass Effect 3 but IDK, I guess I'm saying we should live with the consequences of what they wrote instead of trying to shoehorn something like Marie in Golden to the plot to fix problems.

I'm fine with having less slice of life than the abundance that were in Persona 4 (especially in Golden), but damn we really needed one extra month as a sendoff. It felt so abrupt to do everything on December 24th.
>>
>>376730126

An improvement.
>>
>>376731259
They could just let you play the game after Joker gets out of prison up to the point he leaves, while also rearranging the calendar a bit to fit in a couple of SoL events. Doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to fit them in if you have an extra month to compensate for what would otherwise be free days.
>>
>>376732179
they could also let you spend time with your girlfriend and other maxed S links in between extra SOL events
>>
>>376730126
>Less anime shit
Where is the problem?
>>
>>376730126
does matter how many more of those kind of events P4 has if i fucking hate the characters involved
>>
File: 1493614520376.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493614520376.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>376730126
IT focused on relaxing and do fun things because their seems the people who take it easy and has no problems beyond their internal struggle.

PT is the type who needs to get shit done because they are all need to vent out their frustration due to the unfair treatment by the societies.
>>
>>376733530
*Doesnt
>>
>>376730126
doesn't help that hawaii is just shit

it's the most half assed thing I've seen outside of an indie game
>>
File: 1490627459495.png (19KB, 196x229px) Image search: [Google]
1490627459495.png
19KB, 196x229px
>>376733862
I found it strange because it was clear that Hawaii wasn't supposed to be loads of fun. The characters acknowledge the fact that they are just doing exactly what they always do at home, they acknowledge sharing a room with Mishima being annoying, they acknowledge all the problems with the trip. Makes me wonder what the point of it was. At least Yusuke coming out of nowhere was funny.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.