[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rogue/Assassin/Thief class always the best class in MMOs/Games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

The Rogue/Assassin/Thief class always the best class in MMOs/Games.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>376726168
>Le EDGE Class is de best
No.
>>
Its too immersion breaking

>Chosen one hero of the universe who saves us all from the big bad
>It's just a dirty thief.
>>
>>376726251
How is it edgy?
>>
>>376726429
I am sneaky thief with no morals with poison dagger in black clothes sneaking in the dark preparing to cut someone's throat.
>>
>>376726542
Damn son, go take your pills to defend yourself from that autism
>>
I always pick rogue so I can open locked shit. Triggers my autism something fierce. when I can't open a room or chest
>>
>>376726168
It's maybe the gayest class
They're not called dickass thieves for nothing
The whole stabbing people from behind is a giant metaphor for penetrating men's behinds
Just sayin' . . .
>>
>>376726168
MMOs? Not so much, you can never do anything remotely thief like, so you're just a faggot in black leather.

In single player RPGs? They can be pretty good depending on the game.
>>
>>376726251
>>376726542
>>376726841
let me guess, righteous paladin main?
>>
>>376726168
I always found thieves kind of funny, because while they are often capable of doing cool shit, they have to suck at their job to get a chance to do the cool shit. Their cool shit is always a contingency. Their actual work is fairly mundane if they do it well.
>>
>>376726942
No.
It is either Mage or Druid/Shaman.

Why would you want to swish iron steak if you can bend Universe to your will and create wonders with just a slight move of your finger tips??
>>
>>376727213
>Why would you want to swish iron steak if you can bend Universe to your will and create wonders with just a slight move of your finger tips
ow the edge
>>
>>376726812
>Can't use my massive exploding two-handed warhammer to crush wooden door.
>Can't use my "earth-shattering kaboom magic" to destroy chest.
Fucking fuck.
>>
>>376726168
no its warrior
>>
>>376726251
Warlock/Necromancer are the edgy classes
>>
>>376726264
Han Solo was a smuggler
>>
File: Suspicious_Shadows_DaS2.jpg (238KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious_Shadows_DaS2.jpg
238KB, 1280x882px
>>376726168
I only have experience in dark souls 2 playing as a rogue/thief/assassin and I had a lot of fun. In SOTFS I roleplayed as one of those Suspicious Shadows and invaded people in No Man's Wharf (in SOTFS there are two Suspicious Shadows that ambush you towards the end of the level, I was the third one waiting near the ambush spot if the host hadn't already cleared the area).

I enjoy playing as clerics/paladins a lot though (like Paladin Leroy in dark souls 1).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.