[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just remembered this game exists, and apparently it has aeroplanes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: haveyoucameyet.png (395KB, 1082x871px) Image search: [Google]
haveyoucameyet.png
395KB, 1082x871px
I just remembered this game exists, and apparently it has aeroplanes now. Can any anons recommend me some good mods? It seems there are tons which do very similar things (engineering style mods). Which are the best?
General Minecraft discussion thread
>>
>>376719391
Revert to 1.2.5 and find mods for that version. Anything after that version is garbage
>>
>>376719923
But anon it's on version 1.11.2 now
>>
>>376720001
You can revert to 1.2.5 in the launcher. Minecraft hit 1.0 years ago, they just didn't start saying 2.0 after 1.9
>>
>>376720734
Ah ok, thanks
>>
>>376719391
id say this game peaked at the 1.5 redstone update and went downhill from there.
People Shit on this game because of the kids that invaded it within the last few years but at one time it was a great game and community.
>>
>>376721092
What about 1.6.4? I've played this version the most, and it probably has the most mods. I don't remember what was new in it, just the version number.
>>
>>376721517
The reason i say 1.5 is because after that unnessisary rpg shit started getting added.
Horses are alright but all this other shit like wings, and the new retarded combat mechanic and basically everything that was added in 1.8.
>>
>>376719391
>aeroplanes now
?????
>>
>>376720734
>they just didn't start saying 2.0 after 1.9
That's not how versions work
I mean it's all arbitrary but you could go to version 1.999999999999999999999.99999999999999999999 without ever hitting 2.0
>>
Are there any mods that make the game harder? And I don't mean full autist mode bullshit like adding air pressure and 200 types of igneous rock, just something that makes it that I'm forced to defend myself every night from monsters tearing though my fort.

It was stuff like that being promised to be added eventually that got me to buy the alpha version way back when. It pains me to see the game slowly transform into a brown brick stacking sim.
>>
So many years and vanilla is still so barren. Fuck that fat bald swede for this disappointment.
>>
>>376722210
I only play on 1.7.10 because it's modded to how I want it and nothing officially added after it is exciting to me. I haven't played it in a long time though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.