[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>is in the Overwatch competitive tier with literal 10 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492748409914.jpg (174KB, 865x865px) Image search: [Google]
1492748409914.jpg
174KB, 865x865px
>is in the Overwatch competitive tier with literal 10 year olds and people who don't otherwise play videogames at all
>due to his gynosaur status, he has bigger breasts than Kaceytron, despite being a man

Why do people take this milky mustard seriously again?
>>
File: 1392031039433.gif (3MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1392031039433.gif
3MB, 480x272px
>>376709959
>THAT GYNO

CAN HE BE SAVED?
>>
>>376709959
he's still alive?
>>
>>376709959
GET
>>
>>376709959
Is Overwatch actually worth playing for a casual?
Or is it all hype and waifus?
>>
>>376709959
Being shit and ugly doesn't mean shit if you have good opinions and can explain them well.

>>376711295
Only if you have friends to play with. Victory relies on teamwork, and you'll play with Hanzo's who play him because they have a hardon for him every other match. Otherwise, don't bother.
>>
He looks a lot better. Hope his ass is okay
>>
>>376711639
SoloQ is a ton of fun if you like Zarya, Winston or are decent as Tracer because you can carry teams or destroy weevs and snipershitters fun.
>>
>Another worthless E-celeb thread

Why do you children insist on these? Too many vidya related threads you figured it was time to shit up the board? Staged and reported, all of you little shits.
>>
>>376710621
CANCER
>>
>>376711639
how did you know I don't have friends?
>>
>>376711295
Overwatch is literally meant for casuals, you'll definitely enjoy it
>>
i find it absolutely amazing that other people with this problem choose to wear clothes that highlight the problem. i have mild gyno, and its not something you arent conscious of (unless you are autistic), so i can only assume these people convince themselves that its not a problem and to not care what others think, when in fact this just makes you look like an autist
>>
Without this dude I would not have discovered nitronic rush, and would not have found out about warframe as early as I did. Probably a bunch of other ones I'm forgetting.

>cancer will prevent us from experiencing totalbisuit and jesse cox LP terraria 2

Truly the worst enemy of mankind.
>>
File: 1406490223296.png (106KB, 678x593px) Image search: [Google]
1406490223296.png
106KB, 678x593px
>>376709959

>tfw a ginger slag will never scope your man tiddy
>>
fuck you /v/, now I'll have to reinstall.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.