[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in Org >Laughing >Having fun in Trade chat with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: STV.jpg (330KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
STV.jpg
330KB, 800x500px
>Be in Org
>Laughing
>Having fun in Trade chat with friends
>/dance /laugh
>Get on zeppelin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRDF_0lfHk
>>
Best time in my life was ganking in STV in Mists of Pandaria.
Back before subterfuge was pruned by Blizzard.
It was a rogue talent that let you stay in stealth for 3 seconds after attacking, still being invisible. I was the ghost ganker of stranglethorn. I attacked from behind trees, killed lowibes with throwing or engineering rockets, then hid again. No one knew what hit them, since they never saw me outside stealth.

Lots of angry whispers accusing me of cheating came.
>>
>try to head over to nesingwary
>it aint me starts playing
>>
>>376710774
>best time
>MoP
That's disgusting.

The real best time was ganking questing clothies in Hellfire during BC on my 49 twink rogue. They would flip shit and call in 70s to countergank me because I would melt them.
>>
Anyone else used to fight outside the SM entrances? I miss hiding in one of the doors waiting for people to come in
>>
>>376711140
I'm sorry, but I had fun.
I leveled a horde rogue alt on a 95% alliance 5% horde server just to gank.
I started ganking in Stranglethorn when my character hit 40, using stealth, rocket boots and cheat death to dance around level 90 alliance trying to protect the lowbies and hunt me down mostly unsuccessfully.

Then I leveled up a few levels and came back, with a few new tools to kill lowbies and escape people twice my level a bit better every day.

By the time I got to max level not even half a dozen max level alliance could touch me, I could use deadly throw, missiles, bombs and whatever else to snipe the levelers while they were watching.
>>
>>376711140
Nah, the best time was STV, but back in classic. Questing was a gentlemen's agreement, and third parties would come in, gank some people, and start a war. It was a rogue/cat paradise since stealth was so useful there.
>>
>>376711394
I used to dress up as an SM crusader on my paladin and gank people with a PvP flag on, it was kind of shit though since most people weren't flagged since it was horde territory.
>>
File: escanoooooor.jpg (143KB, 556x1000px) Image search: [Google]
escanoooooor.jpg
143KB, 556x1000px
>that time when Paladin Tanks used to have that stackable buff
>mfw going in Stanglethorn as a level 50 and ganking level 60's in one shot
I felt like I had inherited the sun itself. It was glorious. It still pisses me off they deleted that skill entirely.
>>
>>376711953
>Questing was a gentlemen's agreement

How so dam true. I miss that game so much.
>>
>>376711953
Yeah leveling my rogue through STV was a good time back then. Always a disaster around every corner.
>>
File: 1457879962000.jpg (37KB, 598x462px) Image search: [Google]
1457879962000.jpg
37KB, 598x462px
>>376709253
>in Stranglethorn
>hear stealth sound
>shit my pants
>it's just a panther
>>
>whew, that's all the quests done, time to return them!
>Grom'gol base camp is under attack
>>
Do I bother building a new PC to play WoW again?
>>
>>376714328
Your sisters old laptop will be sufficient
>>
Anyone ever tried to play in another server region? How are the North American servers? Because there are just too many English illiterate people with zero communication skills on the EU servers.
>>
>>376714791
>too many English illiterate people with zero communication skills on the EU servers.
It's basically the same on NA. I'm sure in 2017 NA servers are just RPers and "Memers"
>>
>>376714328
Legion areas are pretty dense compared to older map design. I do get frame drops in certain areas but generally the game is not demanding at all.
>>
>>376709253
It ain't me.
>>
What is the most powerful dagger in Vanilla WoW?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.