[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst game you've played through to the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 2041413-943433_20130605_010.jpg (295KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2041413-943433_20130605_010.jpg
295KB, 1024x1024px
What is the worst game you've played through to the end credits?

Mine is Red Seeds Profile (called Deadly Premonition in the West).
>>
But the game is fantastic
>>
Bioshock Infinite
>>
>>376707853
>I ignore horrible combat and imbecillic puzzles because I love when York *holds up spork*
>>
>>376707853
Except the combat and retarded anime ending.
>>
File: header.jpg (48KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
48KB, 460x215px
>>376707706
"Forward to the Sky" - it's just some crappy Unity game with like 3 assets and horrible movement, combat, characters and plot. Just shoddy on every metric.

Wait no, I'm changing my answer. "Defy Gravity", this 14 cent 2D puzzle-platformer that's just egregiously fucking terrible.

I liked Deadly Premonition. Pretty glitchy and the PC port is crash-happy as fuck so I probably couldn't recommend it to anyone when it's a hard sell as-is with the horrible SFX and stuff.
>>
>>376708073
>retarded anime ending.
Are you joking? The retarded anime ending was one of the best parts.
>>
>>376708073
The ending was a but on the stupid side I would say, and yeah the combat is kinda bad, but shit man you could feel the passion in the game
>>
>>376708153
Yeah, in a game that riffs off Twin Peaks the best part was the one where it threw all that away and went Dragonball Z!
>>
So, what's your opinion on the Deadly Premonition board game?
>>
Injustice: Gods Among Us
>>
>>376708221
Yes exactly. I'm glad you agree.
>>
>>376707706
Sonic Adventure 2.

It was entertainingly bad.
>>
>>376708186
Can't argue with that. Even with all of it's flaws it was beautiful in it's own way.
Too bad that Twin Peak-ish themes are pretty rare in vidya. Anyone knows something else other than DP and Alan Wake..?
>>
File: Drakengard 3.png (3MB, 1298x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Drakengard 3.png
3MB, 1298x1500px
>>376707706
Deadly Premonition is fucking great. Driving around the town and listening to York's movie trivia was the best parts of the game.

That being said, I'm not sure what exactly the worst game I've played to the credits is, but one game I did have an EXTREMELY unpleasant time with almost the whole way through was Drakengard 3. The Drakengard franchise is my absolute favorite video game franchise, but I don't think there has been any other game I have ever played EVER that has made me nearly as goddamn angry as I was playing through most of this. Plus, it felt like the final boss fight was gonna give me a legit heart attack on my attempt where I finally managed to fucking beat it, so that's another reason why it's on my shitlist. Hell, the game didn't even really add anything to the world of Drakengard. There is no mention or even a hint of any of the shit that happens in the first one, besides the symbol of the Cult of the Watchers. And oh my god, fuck this game's "humor." I don't know what phase Yoko Taro was going through while working on this game, but whatever it was, it was fucking bad.
>>
File: DeathByDegrees.jpg (373KB, 986x1378px) Image search: [Google]
DeathByDegrees.jpg
373KB, 986x1378px
i played through Death by Degrees and Final Fight Streetwise.
both games heavily disliked by /v/ and game reviewers.
i thought both of them were pretty good except for having a shit bossfight.
>>
>>376707706
Bioshock: Infinite
>>
>>376707706
Are you Japanese?
>>
File: 1477153890869.png (4MB, 1233x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1477153890869.png
4MB, 1233x1563px
>>376707706
DP is fucking amazing you fucking faggot kill yourself
>>
>>376707853
>fantastic
No.
It's intriguing, but it's definitely not a fantastic game.
>>
>>376707706
Deadly Premonition is simultaneously one of the best games ever made, and the worst, which makes it incredibly unique and an experience everyone should go through at some point.

Serious answer for me is Fallout 3. Horrible gunplay, VATS was fucking awful, the story was retarded, the graphics looked like total shit, it was consistently making me angry by shitting over everything the series had done before hand, I don't really know how I managed to push through and actually finish it despite my hatred for it, I usually don't finish stuff I'm not enjoying.
>>
>>376707706
>What is the worst game you've played through to the end credits?
Probably Persona 4. And it's not even bad, just tedious.
>>
>>376708596
Mizzurna Falls. Supposely, translation is finished and the only thing left is to hack it into the game.
>>
>>376708827
This. DP is GOTY material. OP is turbopleb.
>>
>>376708990
>broken games are incredibly unique experience
>>
>>376707706
I love that game. I got the infinity machine gun early, so combat wasn't such a pain.
>>
>>376710687
I never returned that store bro's guitar and used it for the whole game until infinite ammo guns for the bosses. Guitar is king.
>>
>>376710687
My favourite infinite weapon is easily the whipper-snipper. What a dumb fucking weapon.
>>
Mars Wars Logs and Bound by flame.
>>
>>376707706
Fallout 4
I pirated it just to see how bad it was and what can I get away with in terms of "being a dick to everyone"
Turned out not much.
At least they let me shot the "muh son" nonsense
>>
>>376707706
that's one of the only games i never finished because of how bad it was. i can't believe that some people would actually praise that jap piece of shit game.
>>
Aliens Colonial Marines
>>
>>376711329
>I never returned that store bro's guitar and used it for the whole game
this
think i was using a wrench or something before that
>>
>All these people claiming DP was amazing

it had trash gameplay, trash animation, trash graphics, and trash quick time events.

It had a fucking fantastic soundtrack, interesting characters, and an ok, but really only interesting because it was batshit insane story.

It was not fantastic. It's worth one play through. No more. It would have been far better as a TV series.

and it was
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.