[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"J" joakim=kojima officially back at work on metal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 129

File: kojima-back.jpg (50KB, 606x278px) Image search: [Google]
kojima-back.jpg
50KB, 606x278px
"J" joakim=kojima officially back at work on metal gear, prepare for E3 surprize
>>
>>376705085
bump
>>
Daily reminder the letter J is on the entrance to the bridge Toro enters in the DS trailer.
>>
File: gz posters together.jpg (338KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
gz posters together.jpg
338KB, 1200x846px
>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
>the contractor who trademarked sony's "v" is also responsible for death stranding and decima
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
>>
File: the ruse is real.jpg (49KB, 1278x479px) Image search: [Google]
the ruse is real.jpg
49KB, 1278x479px
>>376705613
To add to this:
>mads slipped up and said kojima has 300 people at his tokyo offices working on death stranding
>kojima has claimed only 100 people are, to keep up the illusion this is a new independent studio
>a gz prisoner mumbles about the schrodinger equation
>"last year i thought i lost everything but i...*laughs*...didn't lose anything" - this is what kojima actually said at dorito pope's show
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j", the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in the ds trailer 2
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
>the only emblem that's left in the game's coding that hasn't be released for TPP is a picture of Kojima's head, it's going to be released on the first day of E3

Kojima Producions is literally not recorded as a private independent business nor holding company nor any fucking entity in Japan's registration bureau or anywhere else in the world

They also use front organizations to sell their products and those organizations refuse to tell you the name of who owns the intellectual property.

Also to make matters worse; Kojima's logo and name trademark for his team got turned down for copyright. And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."

Feel free to mention this to him or his team members in Twitter. They won't dare respond to you.

Dorito Pope also slipped up in when being interviewed about how he got involved in the Moby Dick ruse when he said Kojima approached him and told him he wanted to do MGSV in 3 parts (Ground Zeroes, Phantom Pain, so what's Part 3).
>>
I just don't understand.

>Death Stranding turns out to be MGS6

Ok, so what?

MGSV was fairly disappointing. And I doubt Konami would put its entire company's reputation on the line just for a shitty ruse.

None of this will result in a good game, only a stupid spectacle.

I sure do remember all the "ruses" leading up to MGSV too that came true.
>>
>>376705689
>And KONAMI still owns the name "Kojima Productions."
Why shouldn't they? The new studio is written differently in Jap so it's treated as a separate company.
>>
File: taboo.jpg (332KB, 1194x1270px) Image search: [Google]
taboo.jpg
332KB, 1194x1270px
>>376705943
Read the posts you fucking imbecile. Death Stranding is Silent Hills you thick fuck. A real MGS5 is yet to be released. The GzHelicopterCrash ending is the final ending for TPP which will be released the first day of E3. We will revisit Camp Omega and find out what really happened after the helicopter "crash".

TPP was made to be shit on purpose to induce an actual phantom would. Would be a hack move if it weren't for the fact the real MGS5 will deliver on everything we ever wanted. TPP will be regarded as a masterpiece for serving it's purpose of inducing an actual phantom pain in the fans. This is acceptable seeing as MGS5 will make it up for it.
>>
>>376705943
>MGSV was fairly disappointing.
Still a huge success with great ratings. An obviously unfinished game that blew other AAA titles out of the water even.
But yeah, this story is bullshit because Konami wouldn't do this stuff anymore.
>>
>>376706123
Only because konami showered game journalists with yens
Same with MGS4
>>
>literally a month before E3
f-fuck
>>
>>376706234
>Same with MGS4
MGS4 actually had gameplay and didn't have cut content.
Sure it had awful 70% cutscene to 30% gameplay ratio, but what gameplay was there blows anything in TPP out of the water.
And the story, despite nanomachine silly shit, was still thousand times better than TPP.
>>
File: 3498023479.png (137KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
3498023479.png
137KB, 220x258px
>>376705613
>>376705689
>>376706090
I want to believe as well anon, but still, I feel like pic related
>>
>>376705085
J = japan = kojima is japanese
WUZ POPPIN KOJIMBO CONFIRMED
>>
>>376706295
OP's tweet literally confirms it.
>>
>>376706393
It's someone with the letter J
It could be some dude named John, Jeremy or James
>>
>>376706295
Same here.
As much as I'd love to believe and hope that there's still good left in this industry and that Konami and Kojima could redeem themselves by pulling the biggest ruse in history of the medium, I just don't see it.

It just doesn't seem financially viable, not for a publicly, investor-controlled company, like Konami.

It's just too far fetched.

But I'd love to be proven wrong so I will spare you this 1% of hope and doubt.
>>
>>376706295
Is Kojima one of the good elite or the bad?
>>
>>376706278
5 was a case of "good game but bad MGS game"
4 was just bad, only Raiden segments were worth a shit which is why he got a spinoff
>>
>>376706278
>MGS4 actually had gameplay
haha
>but what gameplay was there blows anything in TPP out of the water.
hahahaha. I bet you love train rides as well
>>
>>376706090
In that case MGS5 better be free or heavily discounted for TPP owners. It also has to be on PC and Xbone, not just PS4
>>
>>376706483
>only Raiden segments
>Raiden isn't playable in MGS4
Poser retard spotted.
Also, no it wasn't even a "good game but bad X game". It was flat out mediocre game.
It was literally Splinter Cell Blacklist with Ubisoft towers and MGS skin.
>>
File: Pope knows the ruse.jpg (69KB, 778x443px) Image search: [Google]
Pope knows the ruse.jpg
69KB, 778x443px
>>376706452
>the pt system crash screen is signed by the letter j
>the letter j is on the bridge toro enters in death stranding
Kill yourself.

>>376706462
See pic
>>
>>376706278
>MGS4 gameplay
Am i in bizarro /v/? TPP is the best gameplay game this decade alongside Super Mario Maker. MGS4 is no where near that level.
>>
File: stokl.png (151KB, 312x307px) Image search: [Google]
stokl.png
151KB, 312x307px
>>376705085
Nobody's actually thinking this right? You're just shitposting right?
Please don't tell me that /v/ really is that retarded.
>>
surViVe looks fun with friends
>>
>>376706545
Cutscene segments dipshit
>>
>>376705085
loose ton of money for finally announce a game with kojima.
please buy a brain
>>
>>376705085
You've all got btfo when you thought that the final chapter of TPP is gonna be released as well. Why dont you faggots ever learn?
>>
>>376706278
MGS4 did have cut content, but it never was constructed to give you the feeling the game you've been hyped about in the trailers is divorced from reality.
Don't listen to these cucks praising V though, the gameplay in 4 was simply the best.
>>
File: 1480630443395.jpg (2MB, 2500x2600px)
1480630443395.jpg
2MB, 2500x2600px
>>376706539
Silent Hills is probably gonna be a timed exclusive to the PS4.

Obviously MGS5 will be multiplatiform you retard. And no, it better not be free or heavily discounted because you WILL buy it. You know you will, so stop with your autistic cringeworthy temper tantrum threats that you have zero intention or willpower of following through on.

Not to mention, as disappointing as TPP was, it was a game with many hours of content. The story more than anything was the biggest fuck up of the game, but it will all be retconned when we revisit Camp Omega.
>>
>>376706558
>Image of Mike from Red Letter Media
>Red Letter Media also has Jay
>Jay
>J

IT'S HAPPENING GUYS
>>
>>376706546
why is the date highlighted?
>>
oh cool this LARP thread is back
>>
>>376706672
No it wasn't, it was bog standard TPS fare. Couldn't even get cover system right.
>>
>>376706672
I don't give a fuck about anyone's opinion but my own in general so it doesn't bother me.
I'm just saying I wish MGS4 had properly realized gameplay since the systems that were there were literally an evolution of MGS3 and major improvement. Taking out the shitty manual healing system, making camo automatic but with a cooldown and so on.
If I were to make MGS5, I'd make it use MGS4's systems, but with MGS5-tier sight rangers for AI and so on.
>>
File: 1465618229531.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465618229531.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376706667
The GzHelicopterCrash ending will be released on the first day of E3. The ending will lead into the real MGS5.

>>376706783
Idk, guess it's to indicate how far back Pope was let in on the full ruse.
>>
>All these people still suffering a phantom pain so much to believe that a man who was fired from a game developer is doing some sort of ARG
Metal gear 3 pachinko and metal gear survive.
>>
>>376706672
>Don't listen to these cucks praising V though, the gameplay in 4 was simply the best.
I'm sorry for you. With that opinion you have been treated like shit since the game was released. I just feel sorry for you man.
>>
>>376706880
Survive is not a real game. The only thing we've heard about it was last year when they released the gameplay demo voiced by Zero, the big bad of the Metal Gear series known for media manipulation and information control. Not suspicious in the slightest.

Pachinko will likely evolve into a Fox Engine remake of MGS3.
>>
>>376706880
>All these people
Literally one dude.
>>
>>376706860
>GzHelicopterCrash
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>376706880
Did you even read the thread? It's just OP the samefag. Everyone else are basically just "definitely not real" or "i wish it was real but its pretty much definitely not, but hey you can always hope right?"
>>
File: 1494539549260.jpg (32KB, 554x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494539549260.jpg
32KB, 554x1024px
>>376707090
oh no, abort thread guys, run for your lives.
>>
Fuck you for trying to give me false hope for Silent Hills, faggot
>>
Where did you go OP? Please continue. This amuses me greatly.
>>
File: Final Fantasy XV.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy XV.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
>>376706123
>An obviously unfinished game that blew other AAA titles out of the water

Lol no.
>>
File: the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png (1MB, 1698x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the+crash+was+a+lie+XD.png
1MB, 1698x1200px
>>376707090
There's a variable in TPP's code that triggers the final ending, variable is called "GzHelicopterCrash". This picture obviously indicates the helicopter never crashed. Kojima said we would revisit Camp Omega in TPP. So after MSF gets destroyed and Paz dies, Big Boss returns to Camp Omega. Obviously this raises the question how the fuck was Big Boss in his coma if there was no helicopter crash. How indeed.

There will be a revelation when we revisit Camp Omega that completely refrains the events of TPP and leaves it on a cliffhanger to lead into the real MGS5. I like to think Zero captures Big Boss when he returns to Camp Omega then puts him into a coma to fuck with his brain.

TPP makes no sense. Zero and Big Boss are supposed to be enemies, Zero is apparently in his coma before the events of MG1, these two inconsistencies fuck up the series lore beyond comprehension. The time code for when Venom and Ocelot leave Cyprus don't match up with the time code when Big Boss and Ocelot talk at the motorcycle. Ishmael teleports around the hospital in nonsensical ways. Venom hallucinates Paz. He already remembered the hospital sequence incorrectly in the prologue. Why would you trust the so-called "truth" version of the hospital. He already hallucinated the Paz tapes, why would you trust the so-called "truth" tapes which portray Zero as the series hero, who was previously known as the big bad who's goals involve information control?

It might retcon TPP into a coma nightmare, VR simulation, some people say Venom Snake is the real Big Boss and Zero induced schizophrenia by fucking with his brain.

Kojima's a fucking genius.
>>
File: 1492912253975.gif (2MB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492912253975.gif
2MB, 500x218px
>>376705085
>implying the J doesn't stand for Joker
>>
>>376707495
Let me guess, you know fuck all about programming.
>>
>>376706090
Caramel you have issues. It's MGS
>>
>>376705613
Damn anon stop smoking crack, is really turning you into a fucking retard.
>>
Alright, since we have discussion of how death stranding is related to MGS so many times.

Let's discuss
What will happen if it turned out true?
Will Kojima be remember for rest of gaming history for this epic ruse cruise and become legend?
like how Shenmue became the legend in gaming history.
>>
>>376707495
I'm so tired of people trying to rehbilitate this hack. Seriously. even if this sounds nice, he wasn't able to implement it and Death Stramding will finally show how much of writer he really is. Right now it's Molyneux-tier cringe.
>>
>>376707495
Look in the mirror and ask yourself: Is this really what I want to be doing with my life?

Making up inane conspiracies about video games you didn't like?
>>
File: DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DID YOU RIKE MY RUSE.png
39KB, 1024x1024px
>>376707638
The GzHelicopterCrash variable is not utilized in any part of the game's code.

The only emblem yet to be released for TPP is this one and it's set to be released on the first day of E3.

You just got BTFO. Don't respond again, you'll only embarrass yourself further.

>>376707747
For the nth time Death Stranding is Silent Hills. MGS5 will be it's own separate entity.

>>376707767
>>376707771
How will you react when I turn out to be right? Will you kill yourselves? One can only dream.
>>
>>376705535
Where
Prove it conspiracy fag
>>
>>376707534
It's Jack

Jack as in Raiden
>>
>>376707848
>The GzHelicopterCrash variable is not utilized in any part of the game's code
So it doesn't "trigger the final ending" then? Also, do you have access to the source code of the game or something?
>>
>>376707859
Not him but it is, visit the DS sub and look for it. That said it isn't Silent hills, this cAramel guy is the cousin of Python and Selkan. He goes under the name "MGtheories" on Twitter and Dick sucks them constantly. He's as bad as FIB
>>
There is a thing I always wanted to ask and I didn't want to make a thread for it:

Why did Kojima make MGS5? Didn't he want to stop making MGS games since MGS2? Didn't he had to be forced to make MGS4? Weren't the fans satisfied after MGS4?
>>
>>376707848
>For the nth time Death Stranding is Silent Hills.
i say "related".
what?
you meant to tell me it's not related?
then MGS V is not confirmed, becaause kojima is working on "silent hill" instead.

make up your mind, you conspiracy fags
>>
>>376708056
There's 2 conspiracy fag factions. One for Silent hills bring DS, the other mgs bring DS. Both are dumb
>>
>>376708053
>the fans
>satisfied after MGS4
Wew lad!
>>
>>376705085
>joakim=kojima
Shit, I never got that. But in my defense Joakim is a really common name here, so it barely registered with me.
>>
File: j bridge.jpg (64KB, 468x488px) Image search: [Google]
j bridge.jpg
64KB, 468x488px
>>376707859
Jesus this is common knowledge you braindead fuck. It's literally on the fucking entrance to the bridge.

>>376708020
>Also, do you have access to the source code of the game or something?
The entire game's code has been ripped apart by other dedicated autists. Nothing has been spared.
>So it doesn't "trigger the final ending" then?
It will be when Konami release the ending from their servers.
>>
>>376707848
No but you sure as hell will.
>>
I love these fucking threads.
I want to believe.
>>
"J" is Joost.
>>
>>376708149
>The entire game's code has been ripped apart
So yes, you do know fuck all about programming.
>>
dumb conspiracyfags
>>
>>376705085
Oh, it's autism thread
Hope you fags get over this one day, because Konami is probably taking time to redeem themselves and they don't need any Kojima's shit or his autismo-fanboys
>>
>>376708202
Kojima is the only dev who manages to get this level of consipiracy and discussion from people who play video games.

Say what you will about the quality of his games, but his ability to get people talking and sharing insane ideas is incredible.
>>
>>376708291
I know the basics. Your words do nothing to change the fact everything I have said is factual.
>>
Pretty sure this autist and XV-kun are one and the same person.
Both are delusional.
>>
File: tommyleeboss.jpg (23KB, 266x355px) Image search: [Google]
tommyleeboss.jpg
23KB, 266x355px
ITT: People so wrong it's not even funny.

J and K are members of MIB
MGS is confirmed for Aliens.
>>
>>376706090
The taboo was killing niglets in MGSV
>>
It's funny, after E3 is over, this conspiracy shit won't stop. He'll just keep rearranging it until Death Stranding releases and there's no way it can be true.

I mean fuck, If Kojima died today, I wouldn't be surprised if that faggot started spewing that Kojima faked his death.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_FJF5MhQTE

Thanks for reigniting my hate for Kojima and Konami (both parties are to blame here for different reasons and anyone saying otherwise is delusional) and reminding me that autistic retards like yourself will never leave the Denial stage.
>>
>>376708513
XV-kun right tho. FFXV is a masterpiece.
>>
>>376708819
Thanks for confirming that you and XV-kun are in fact one and the same person.
>>
>>376706665
Fuck off since you can't speak English.
>>
>>376707495
>It might retcon TPP into a coma nightmare, VR simulation, some people say Venom Snake is the real Big Boss and Zero induced schizophrenia by fucking with his brain.

Yeah, I think you summed up all the possibilities TPP forks into.
I've gotta say, usually picking a date and sticking with it doesn't fare too well with your credibility, but this time it seems like things are lining up properly for once.
>>
If MGS6 will ever be released it will be about real BB and the stuff he did during TPP
>>
>>376709712
Yes. TPP might even already be about the real Big Boss.
>>It might retcon TPP into a coma nightmare, VR simulation, some people say Venom Snake is the real Big Boss and Zero induced schizophrenia by fucking with his brain.
See
>>376707495
>>
>>376710061
eh, I don't think so. I'm not a fan of Venom, but I don't think it's terrible either. Let's just move on and go with it.
>>
>>376710146
>Let's just move on and go with it.
No. Venom is beyond retarded. He must be retconned.
>>
>>376709712
>people still want more games as the retarded villain that fucked up everything he ever attempted
>>
File: images (7).jpg (27KB, 271x543px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
27KB, 271x543px
Why are you rusefags still alive? I thought you'd have kys yourselves by now
>>
File: happy merchant.png (69KB, 501x648px) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant.png
69KB, 501x648px
>>376705085
J - jews
>>
>>376710235
yeh why not. I'd play a game that is purely missions without story if they are designed well.
>>
File: xqr04_s-200x150.gif (448KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
xqr04_s-200x150.gif
448KB, 200x150px
>>376706558

>tfw he isn't on the Kojima ruse cruise.
>>
You MGS fucks need to let it go. I was a huge MGS fan. Some of my all time favorite games are MGS games. I rode the MGSV hype train all the way to the end.

But It's time to move on now.

Kojima has moved on, and so should you.
>>
File: radio crew.jpg (296KB, 670x596px) Image search: [Google]
radio crew.jpg
296KB, 670x596px
maybe it would have been better for the series if MGS ended with 3
>>
stop feeding the mentally ill tranny
>>
>>376710582
After this Survive tweet the ruse is literally confirmed.
>>
File: metal gear 1 cliffhanger.png (11KB, 301x93px) Image search: [Google]
metal gear 1 cliffhanger.png
11KB, 301x93px
>>376710146
>>376710184
It's true, his existence serves to resolve the biggest non-issue in the series.
>>
>>376705085
It's been what, 2 years already? A bit too much to spend on denial, there's 4 more stages brah
>>
>>376710608
it would've left the Solid arc open. I prefer it would've ended with 4 tbqh.
>>
>>376710727
yeah so then even tho the ending to TPP was stupid from a gameplay point it was a not too bad idea to end the cycle. That's why I say IF there is a next game, it should be outside of the cycle and feature Big Boss doing mercenary stuff or smth
>>
>>376711079
>That's why I say IF there is a next game, it should be outside of the cycle and feature Big Boss doing mercenary stuff or smth
It's simple. It should depict the war between Zero and Big Boss. Throughout the war Big Boss can do progressively edgier stuff to try and get back at Zero, then towards the end Miller realizes Big Boss is a fucking psycho and parts ways with him. As much as people shit on MGS4 for revealing Zero as the big bad out of fucking nowhere, I do like the lore between them. If they actually depict their war onscreen there's potential for some very good material. Throw in the inevitable fan service of Big Boss recruiting Sniper Wolf and some other members of Foxhound.
>>
>>376710727
Seriously I have no idea what the fuck was Kojima thinking trying to resolve a """plot hole""" that wasn't a plot hole because not only does MG1 post-credits make it blatantly obvious that Big Boss isn't dead, but MG2 very explicitly says how he survived in the first place (cybernetic implants).
If anything, the nuclear disarmament of the world is the bigger plot hole because at the start of MG1 the world is supposed to have been freed of nuclear weapons which is what makes Big Boss' Metal Gear so threatening in the first place, being the only power with nuclear weapons ready to go.

Of course, the secret disarmament ending is actually in TPP but it will never be legally obtained because there will always be at least one shithead that will keep making nukes ingame, making it a statement on how nuclear disarmament is impossible for humanity to begin with.

Personally I'm glad I edited the script to trigger that cutscene regardless of server status and saw it properly ingame, since it does resolve that plot hole, but boy is it cheesy and dumb. It's MGS3 tier cheesy and dumb.

Honestly I'm not TOO MAD about the cut content since at least they had enough common sense to include the story for what happens to Liquid and the Sahelaniggertopus in a video so that plot point is resolved as well.
MGS5's biggest sin is not the cut content, it's how utterly insignificant it is in the grand scale of things. All the things it shows and explains didn't need showing and explaining, with the exception of the nuclear disarmament which CAN'T EVEN BE FUCKING LEGALLY OBTAINED so it might as well not exist to begin with.

It's a clusterfuck of a game.

Also here's the nuclear disarmament cutscene if anyone, somehow, still hasn't seen it for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4uSkAACoHc
>>
>>376706546
Youd get more supporters if you stopped abusing everyone asshole
>>
>>376710608
>maybe it would have been better for the series if MGS ended with 3
People would always cry for the MGS2 ending to be resolved, honestly as cheesy as MGS4 was I'm fine with the way it closed the story.
It's Portable Ops, Peace Walker and MGS5 that are completely irrelvant and unnecessary and shouldn't have existed.
MGS3's ending alone makes it EXPLICTLY clear why the fuck Big Boss snapped. We didn't need all this extra fluff shit that only took away from impact of 3's ending instead of adding to it.
>>
File: v has coem to.jpg (37KB, 623x225px) Image search: [Google]
v has coem to.jpg
37KB, 623x225px
>>376711315
>Of course, the secret disarmament ending is actually in TPP but it will never be legally obtained because there will always be at least one shithead that will keep making nukes ingame, making it a statement on how nuclear disarmament is impossible for humanity to begin with.
Interestingly enough, Konami have just done an update on the nuke counter, something they haven't done in months. With E3 right around the corner, this recent Survive tweet of "j", Kojima's head emblem, it's all coming together.

>>376711362
I have no time for non believers. Strap yourself into the ruse cruise for maximum hype or get the fuck out.
>>
Is Metal Gear Survive part of the ruse? What about the fox engine MGS3 cutscenes in slot machines?
>>
>>376711441
>Interestingly enough, Konami have just done an update on the nuke counter
Source? And what did they do with it exactly?
Cause last time I checked, it was checking in real-time how many nukes are stored on FOBs per each platform (each platform has its own server and counter). And since there's still retards making new nukes even today, that shit will never be achieved legally unless Konami themselves step in and "cheat" the counter.
>>
>>376710608
It should've ended with MGR
>>
>>376711441
>not MGS5, but MGSV
Hmm, I wonder why...
>>
File: file.png (913KB, 878x867px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
913KB, 878x867px
HOLY SHIT HES RIGHT JUST LOOK AT IT
>>
>>376711315
It gets worse.
You're thinking of Metal Gear "2"'s opening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sGxUkubKjg
>>
>>376711606
Shit you're right. This makes it even more retarded then.
>>
>>376711456
Survive is not a real game. I have nothing concrete for MGS3 but I'm assuming there will be a Fox engine remake. I mean, if the ruse is true (which it is) surely Kojima and Konami are aware of the booty blasting over releasing a Pachinko machine with remastered MGS3 cutscenes. Konami have said they have something "huge" planned for this year's MG anniversary.

>>376711562
Stop posting this shit. I blow you the fuck out in every thread. PW was initially advertised as MGS5 but later demoted to a non-numbered entry in the series.

>>376711548
https://twitter.com/metalgear_en/status/862854201805725698
Honestly I think the nuke counter is bullshit and under Kojima's instructions the counter will hit zero on a date he selected, possibly the first day of E3.
>>
>>376711708
>Xbone and X360 have the least nukes (because they have the least players playing this shit on those platforms)
POTTERY, Literally a fucking failure of a console.
The fact X360 has more players than Xbone is a testament to Xbone's failure.
>>
File: 1337867301653.gif (688KB, 286x310px) Image search: [Google]
1337867301653.gif
688KB, 286x310px
Man you fags really need to let go.
>>
>>376711708
The devs can break the rules at any given moment, sure.

To be fair, the system is completely unfair. Nuke holders are incredibly advantageous
>>
>>376711829
Isn't there some kind of "phantom nuke" glitch which prevents certain nukes from being disabled?
>>
>>376712010
On PC, from cheat engine cheaters.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
>>376712010
It's certainly not the issue holding those 152 nukes from being disarmed. Phantom nukes are just servers updating slowly.
The problem is that big nuke owners can have up to 16 nukes, and you can only steal 4 per run. A perfect run still has them in blockade, which lasts a week. In that week, the nuke owner can remake those nukes even if he can't attack other FOBs for resources, and it's a neverending nightmare.

On the bright side, there are plenty that vow to disarm their nukes once the count is low enough, so it might..hopefully decrease soon.
>>
>>376712278
can someone explain to me this nuke stuff? I only built one nuke and destroyed it right away solely for the trophies. Is there somet event going on in MGS Online?
>>
>>376712380
When all nukes are disarmed it will trigger the nuclear disarmament ending, but the ending is already included in the game's code so people were able to datamine it, it's available on Youtube and adds nothing of consequence to the story. We know from the "GzHelicopterCrash" variable there's yet another ending where we revisit Camp Omega anywhere. The datamined ending may be a red herring and nuclear disarmament may trigger the Camp Omega ending.

Anyway Konami haven't shown us the nuke counter for a long time. They only just did it today, with E3 right around the corner, so the ruse is coming to a end. Most people think the nuke counter is actually bullshit and Konami / Kojima will say there's zero nukes whenever he wants the ruse to end, set to be the first day of E3.
>>
>>376712380
MGS5 has always-online portion of the game, namely the FOB system. You literally can't access any FOB content offline.
You can only make nukes on FOBs, you can't make them in your MB.
Since it's always-online, it makes it server side and servers keep track of the amount of total nukes on each server (PS3 server, PS4 server and so on).
Each player can have a total of 16 nukes.

The game has another ending cutscene that's tied to all the nukes on the game's current server being dismantled. As long as people have nukes, that ending can't be legitimately achieved. See >>376711315 if you want to see that ending cutscene.
>>
>>376712750
And to add to this, ignore the loony tripshit from here >>376712607
>>
>>376712837
Blind cretin.
>>
>>376712750
Nukes are counted online, but they're developed offline.
If they couldn't use cheat engine to skip development for the nukes, PC would've gotten the cutscene a long time ago.
>>
>MGS & SH owned by KONAMI
>Death stranding owned by Sony
>Kojima terminated with KONAMI

Yea, this thread is dildos
>>
File: 1479493907437.jpg (86KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1479493907437.jpg
86KB, 633x738px
>>376711780

Says the loli poster....
>>
>>376706090
>It's another Python make believe episode
>>
>>376708149
>It's common knowledge you braindead fuck
It's common knowledge that an old bridge has wear and tear? What stunning leap are you going to make about the SUPER VISIBLE "T" next to it?

JT?
JAMES TAYLOR CONFIRMED FOR DEATH STRANDING FOLKS THIS IS PROOF. YOU KOOL AND THE GANG FANS ARE IN FOR A TREAT!
>>
>>376711708
>>376711778
>tfw i 100%ed mgsv on xbone
I WILL disarm all of those nukes
>>
>>376713146
>he still thinks kojima was actually fired
Found the brainlet.

>>376713304
Epic memes, doesn't change the fact J is on the bridge. Do you want me to post a screenshot of "J" signing the PT crash screen too? Faggot.
>>
>>376707771
this is just like when Mass Effect 3's ending caused all that butthurt, and delusional idiots like Angry Joe pushed their "indoctrination theory" to excuse the shitty writing
>>
File: vermin.jpg (51KB, 403x408px) Image search: [Google]
vermin.jpg
51KB, 403x408px
>>376712939
attention whore
>>
>>376708149
>That's a J

What
>>
FutaSnake is literally a close friend of Kojima. You people need to open your eyes.
>>
File: boss.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
boss.gif
186KB, 678x422px
>>376713360
Good luck.
Don't attack any equipment on your way to the nuke. In the case of failure, a blockade will be triggered if you even trigger a proximity alarm. The ones they plant next to containers.
>>
Are you guys being ironic, or do you genuinely believe this?
>>
>>376713859
Are you blind?
>>
>>376713923
It's just 1 (ONE) retard still stuck in the DENIAL stage.
>>
>>376714014
Looks more like a boot desu.

I know you're disappointed about MGSV but come the fuck on
>>
Kojima never had any idea on what to do with the plot to begin with.
Look at this clusterfuck. You can't even tell if it's Big Boss or Big Medic.
>>
>>376707534
It's Jamal
>>
>>376714051
that's most definitely a J, nobody is contesting that
not that there's a point anyway
>>
>>376713923
I honestly don't know either. There's jokes, bait, shitposting, but this is an entire new thing. This is taking everything that happens in the world and connecting it to Kojima.
>>
>>376706684
I'm not that guy but I won't buy the game if it's not free or discounted for owners of TPP, even if the game fucking cured cancer in whoever played it, grew my dick 3 inches and gave me unlimited money.
>>
Damn, this schizo keeps making all these threads, pretty funny IMO
>>
>>376714228
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j"
>j on the bridge toro enters in ds
>"j" has just joined the metal gear survive team
You're a blind fool.

>>376714369
Your lies do you no good here.
>>
>>376713923
It started as a joke but like always some autistic fuck takes it seriously and starts spamming it everywhere.
>>
File: 1473528051253.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1473528051253.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>376711708
>I mean, if the ruse is true (which it is)
>>
File: YOKO TARO.jpg (63KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
YOKO TARO.jpg
63KB, 700x500px
>>376705613
Here's the actual truth hidden in plain sight
>Hideo Kojima and Yoko Taro are the same person
The real Taro died in a car accident some time after Drakengard 1 (which explains him barely working on 2), and since then Kojima and some jap devs are continuing his work.

Just look at how there's a gap from 2008 (MGS4) and 2010 (Nier 1), with Kojima only working on Peace Walker, a game so basic he barely had to direct. And another gap in 2010 to 2013 (Drakengard 3), in which there were 3 MGS games, 2 were re-releases and the other was Revengeance, a game Kojima barely worked in. Kojima worked as Taro for the creation of Nier (around that time the picture of a bald man holding Nier surfaced, I believe that to be Kojima's misdirection), but when it was time for Drakengard 3, he already started work on MGSV and had to put time on both games, explaining why D3 suffers from so much technical issues.

You want some more evidence? Just look at how Nier was a niche franchise with barely any support, and it got a sequel announcement out of fucking NOWHERE in E3 2015, the same year that he left Konami and was prolly picked up by Sony. Who do you think convinced Sony to make a sequel to a niche-dead franchise? That's right, their golden boy.

>But anon
I hear you say
>Kojima's working on "Death Stranding"
PRECISELY. AFTER KOJIMA SAW THAT WORKING ON BOTH GAMES WAS EXHAUSTING, HE HANDED AUTOMATA TO KAMIYA. Kamiya being the madman he is, pulled a different stunt for his misdirection, by removing his mask in a recent interview. Only to lead you to believe he INS'T Taro and wasn't directing Automata.
For the final part in the Kamiya corner, he was also working on Scalebound, a game about what? FUCKING EXACTLY, FIGHTING PEOPLE, WHITE HAIRED PROTAGONIST, DRAGON BRO, IT'S FUCKING DRAKENGARD 4 NIGGAS GET FUCKING READY FOR WHEN HE DEALS WITH SONY.

Conclusion on next post.
>>
>>376715118
Open your eyes already.
>>
>>376713773
Wow you sure showed him!
>>
File: 1442147688853.png (635KB, 746x588px) Image search: [Google]
1442147688853.png
635KB, 746x588px
>>376705085
When are you faggots going to let it go already?
>>
>>376715118
Whats your excuse to not have filtered the trip shitposter already?
>>
>>376715285
I like this one
>>
>>376715285
Lastly, is Kojima done with his work as Yoko Taro? After spending 5 years as the man, you'd be okay if he stepped out and let Kamiya do the job for now.
But no. You gotta remember Kojima is an emotional guy, he grows attached to what he does. I'd go as far to say that he considers Nier and Drakengard 3 his babies, just like his work on MGS.

So, where am I going with this?
To motherfucking E3.
Join up all the evidence, remember who we're dealing with:
I don't think Kojima is going to work as Yoko Taro again, I think he has something bigger on his mind.
Because for Yoko Taro, his demise hasn't been made public or officialized, for some reason it has all been covered up by his Kojima and friends.
But at the same time, with people continuing his work, you could even say Taro never really died.
You could even say that his Death is Stranding

This is going to be a fun E3.
>>
>>376714425
>Your lies do you no good here.
I'm not lying, I honestly don't give enough of a fuck to give that hack anymore money.
>>
>>376715884
You will when the ruse is revealed. This will go down as the most legendary stunt in the history of the industry. The industry will never recover from this. It will never be topped.

>>376715771
>>376715285
Stop shitting up this thread.
>>
>>376710652
>literally confirmed

Yeah just like the bullshit you latched onto with the 9/11 theory or the Peace Day theories. Get over it MGSV sucked and Metal Gear as a whole is dead outside of Survive and pachislots.
>>
>>376715771
next thing you tell me Kojima was DelToros ghostwriter for Labyrinth of Pan
>>
WHERE DOES METAL GEAR PACHINKO FACTOR IN ALL THIS?!?!
>>
>>376716000
>the pt system crash screen is signed by "j"
>j on the bridge toro enters in ds
>"j" has just joined the metal gear survive team
Tell me how the fuck the ruse isn't confirmed after this.

>>376716023
To further anger the fans. This is Project Ogre, to turn the fans into ogres. An actual Fox Engine remake of MGS3 is looking very likely after the ruse is revealed though.
>>
>>376715976
>This will go down as the most legendary stunt in the history of the industry. The industry will never recover from this. It will never be topped.
Okay.
Still won't give that gook my money.
>>
>>376716116
You will. )
>>
>>376716097
>Tell me how the fuck the ruse isn't confirmed after this.

You guys were saying this same exact nonsense with all the other straws you desperately latched onto with the last two theories I mentioned.

MGSV SUCKED
THE SERIES IS DEAD
MOVE ON

IT
IS
DEAD

D
E
A
D

DEAD!
>>
>>376715976
>refuses to see the truth right in front of him
>believing in small lies and still holding to dead franchises while the biggest event in entertainment history is about to unfold

Makes sense, delusional unbelievers will always exist.
>>
>>376705085
THE RUSE AHHH
>>
>>376708053
>Weren't the fans satisfied after MGS4?
Yes. Series was about to be put to rest after MGR was revived under platinum and new high tech future world was revealed in MGR. This would then connect to Kojima's older IPs like Snatcher and ZoE. The circle was complete.
>>
>>376716184
it's dead
then it all comes back to the trailer
STRANDING
dead stranding, just like the game kojima's working on
do u realize how stupid you were all this time??
>>
>>376716184
So you're telling me the letter "J" is just a coincidence?
>>
>>376716294
>This would then connect to Kojima's older IPs like Snatcher and ZoE.

ZoE I can see but Snatcher wouldn't be possible since 80% of the Eurasian population dies during the 90s in that game which would make most of the events that happened at the start of MGS2 damn near impossible to happen.
>>
>>376716116
And that's what we all should do.
This whole prank serves zero purpose outside of kojima's vain bubble he calls reality.
>>
>>376716331
YES NOW GET THE FUCK OVER IT

>>376716318
>do u realize how stupid you were all this time??

I can't wait until E3 just for you to get BTFO and have to desperately cling to some new retarded theory for how this is still a ruse despite literally NOTHING coming out of all your other stupid fucking theories.

GET THE FUCK OVER IT RETARD I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING AT MY GOD DAMN MONITOR AS I TYPE THIS OUT BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPCDSIN JITEWPO MPISGIN ME OFF!
>>
File: autism.jpg (52KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
52KB, 480x483px
Autism The Thread.
>>
>>376716547
But you wont. Fans of Metal Gear and Silent Hill are too deep into their series to not buy every game religiously.

>>376716612
Pathetic. The gook isn't even hiding it at this point. He's rubbing it in your face. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>376716661
YES STOP WITH THE FUCKING GAY ASS THEORIES ALREADY IT'S DEAD GOET OVER TIE VGOVER OVER TI GET OVER IT GET OVER IT GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET OVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>>376716687
DIE FUCKING DIE YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID GNQA YUIFEASOIOJIFEWHUIF DI OFHUEI MJDIE DIED IDEWI DIE DIE IDWDFEIE DIE
>>
>>376716773
we're in the ruse cruise...

but you have sea sickness lad!!
>>
>>376716097
>HIS ENTIRE DEFENSE RESIDES ON A FUCKING LETTER
>A FUCKING LETTER

Look nigga, I could understand if you just had the crash and the brigde, which even then it's flimsy stuff at best, but a guy with a nickname as common as J-San is one of the big breakthroughs?
You're not even listening to yourself.

Besides, everyone knows that the real ruse is >>376715285 >>376715771
>>
Why are KOJIMA fans so fucking weird?
>>
>>376716869
>Look nigga, I could understand if you just had the crash and the brigde, which even then it's flimsy stuff at best, but a guy with a nickname as common as J-San is one of the big breakthroughs?
>You're not even listening to yourself.
My defense relies on all of this
>>376705613
>>376705689
>>376706090
>>376706860
>>376707495
Faggot.
>>
File: latest.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>376716880
Beats me bro. I dunno.
>>
>>376717008
So at least you agree that the J connection that you've just autistically defended as the confirmation of the ruse is retarded?
>>
>>376707495
GzHelicopterCrash is also in Ground Zeroes, and i'm not talking about the normal ending either.
>>
>>376717008
what will you do when nothing happens on the first day of e3?
>>
When will Kojima admit to putting this scene in MGS2's files?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-RboH5S1PY
>>
>>376717223
Well it's yet another "coincidence" on top of a 100 other "coincidences". At a certain point coincidences stop being coincidences.

>>376717247
But it will happen.

>>376717245
Interesting, perhaps the ending will be made available to both games?
>>
>>376717341
You remember definitive experience, they sure are out to get both Vs for everyone. I'm not sure how it all adds up, and as far as I know, nobody could figure
>>
>>376706558
Kojima started this whole shit himself, who the fuck knows what he's been doing this whole time. Hell I was at one point starting to believe that Konami firing Kojima, and then hearing how fucking shitty it is to work at Konami along with how they treated him during MGSV development, was still just part of his master plan.
>>
>le ruse cruise

I enjoy the rides but have any of these things ever turned out to be true? Any of them?
>>
>>376717652
This one.
>>
File: MGS insider.jpg (92KB, 723x427px) Image search: [Google]
MGS insider.jpg
92KB, 723x427px
>J-san
OBVIOUSLY stands for John and/or Joy duh

pic related
>>
>>376706090
>I turn 47 this year. It's been 224 years since I started making games.
Guys I think he's going to die soon.
>>
Imagine being this delusional
>>
>>376705085

this must be what it's like to talk to a cult member
>>
>>376717258
Nice. Meta.
>>
>>376706546
>You r not red e.
>"r" and "red e" instead of "are" and "ready" (check the character count he had enough for both words in full)
GUYS
>>
>>376707848
>The only emblem yet to be released for TPP is this one and it's set to be released on the first day of E3.
You keep saying this but there's no proof.

I'd be prone to actually believing you but you never actually link proof and just say "do your own research"
>>
>>376717746
Why did you bring that up?
>>
>>376707951
Or Big Boss you fucking retard
>>
>>376717912
You wont have to wait long to see.
>>
>>376717729

It's not though.

This whole MGS5 ruse thing is too low key to be worth the effort. The only people who get hype about it are people who are already fans. From a marketing point of view this whole thing is pointless really.

And not real.
>>
>>376716097
>Project Ogre, to turn the fans into ogres

That's wrong

An Ogre means a large Troll

Project Huge Troll
>>
File: 8GBaFXi.jpg (49KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
8GBaFXi.jpg
49KB, 542x616px
Death Stranding is a video game. Metal Gear Solid V is a video game. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>376718074
But the reveal will be for both Silent Hills and MGS5. Silent Hill doesn't appeal to normies but Kojima managed to bait them into getting hyped for Silent Hills by intentionally making PT like Let's Player Pewdiepie bait. When Death Stranding is revealed as Silent Hills normies will go apeshit for it, he already hooked them with PT. True, the only people who will go fucking crazy for MGS5 are the fans, but there'll be a few normies that end up buying it.
>>
File: wFbUMkD.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
wFbUMkD.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>376717912
It's pretty well known that the Kojima emblem is the last emblem that's never been featured as a reward.

For now we only have this contradictory emblem.
>>
>>376715486
>him
>>
>>376705085
>DUDE LET'S JUST SPEND $80 MILLION ON A GAME FOR LE RUZECROOZE XDD
Step back from the computer and go outside for once.
>>
>>376711708
>PW was initially advertised as MGS5 but later demoted to a non-numbered entry in the series
Just as how MGSV is also a non-numbered entry in the series, instead bearing the alphabetical letter "V".
For decades, several letters in the English alphabet have been used in Japan to denote a type of version or iteration that distances itself away from the base. "X", "GX", "DX" (usu. shorthand for "Deluxe"), "W", and "V" are the five most common forms used for this purpose. Makes you wonder if Kojima wrote the game's title while keeping this in mind.
>>
>>376718217

Dude PT was like 3 years ago. Normal people forget and move on with their lives. The time between possible ruses and announcements has been too long. Nothing is happeneing, I'm sorry.

Also a new community manager means nothing, just a PR guy.
>>
>>376717886
Red Dead Redemption 2 confirmed to be MGS6, GUYS.
John Marston is J.
John Marston is Naked Snake's great grandfather.
John Marston's old gang is the Philosopher's.
You fight a giant proto Metal Gear made from discarded trains piloted by the President of the United States.
>>
>>376718667
When Silent Hills is announced nothing will stop a normies' brain from thinking oh yeah that PT demo was cool. I loved watching Markplier and Pewdiepie playing that, I'm definitely gotta get that game brah.
>Also a new community manager means nothing, just a PR guy.
>IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE STOP ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE I HAVE NO ARGUMENTS OTHER THAN ITS A COINCIDENCE
>>
File: STOP.png (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
24KB, 300x300px
>>376717982
Right, but you make this shit up though.

I want to believe, and I genuinely believe that there is weird shit going on, but you literally just made that shit up.
>>
>>376718875
meant to reply to the tranny
>>
>>376718806
Nearly not enough normies care FOR EITHER FRANCHISE for this ruse to be anywhere near worth the effort.
But hey, whatever floats your boat, can't wait what insane scheme you cook up post E3 when nothing inevitably happens.
>haha I didn't mean THIS YEAR'S E3, it's next year's!
>Oh it didn't happen at E3, I-i-i-i meant PAX, yeah that's right!
>>
File: 1383818977300.jpg (50KB, 252x234px) Image search: [Google]
1383818977300.jpg
50KB, 252x234px
>>376718217
>>376717341
>>376717008
>>376716687
>>376716171
>>376716097
>>376715394
>>376712939
>>376713560
>>376712010
>>376711441
>>376710652
>>376710061
>>376708149
>>376707848
>>376707495
Seeing someone setting themselves up for ultimate despair is truly painful

It will be ten times worse for you than MGSV was for me

I just moved on to other games with pettier problems
>>
File: Kojima Normandie.png (591KB, 916x633px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima Normandie.png
591KB, 916x633px
>>376717918
just to suffer

you feel it too, don't you? ;_;
>>
>>376718806

But your arguement is the same as mine, just I have the law of probability on my side.

Normies don't play horror games. I think you might actually need help. MGS5 was 2 years ago mate, nothings gonna happen.
>>
>>376719039
This is Kojima. He doesn't give a fuck and isn't interested in Caw of Dooty numbers.
>>
>>376719149
>I have the law of probability on my side.
>>376705613
>>376705689
>>376706090
>>376706860
>>376707495
After all these "coincidences" no, you literally don't.
>>
>>376719242
Anon pls...

This is all just random shit smashed together. Look at the 9/11 shit people come up with, anyone can make numbers look legit. Like I said originally, non of this has come to any fruition so it still means nothing.
>>
>>376719359
>non of this has come to any fruition so it still means nothing.
It will this E3.
>>
>>376719428
Not him, but why this E3 of all times?
>>
File: joakim noah.jpg (68KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
joakim noah.jpg
68KB, 640x400px
>>376705085
I knew something was weird about joakim noah
>>
>>376719480
>>376707848
>>
File: Kojima WHOAH.png (262KB, 438x602px) Image search: [Google]
Kojima WHOAH.png
262KB, 438x602px
>>376718156
you're on to something here, all aboard the hype train!
>>
File: 1381888739839.jpg (62KB, 496x501px) Image search: [Google]
1381888739839.jpg
62KB, 496x501px
I'm sorry but Kojima wants to move on. He's a huge fan of movies so he wants to venture in on other shit. He's fucking tired of MGS let him move on you dumbfucks.
>>
>>376719428
If it doesn't will you give up?

This E3 will be the end of it for me. Survive HAS to be shown and Death Stranding is probably going to have a gameplay trailer.

Will you finally give up? This will truly be the end of it for me.
>>
>>376719428

Just like last year? :^)
>>
>>376719531
I don't understand. Wheres the connection between a Kojima emblem and the reveal?
>>
Big Boss is Saggat's father. They both have eye-patches.
>>
File: 1493990129475.jpg (161KB, 2363x2085px) Image search: [Google]
1493990129475.jpg
161KB, 2363x2085px
>>376719586
>r me. Survive HAS to be shown and Death Stranding is probably going to have a gameplay trailer.
>Will you finally give up? This will truly be the end of it for me.
>>
File: 1493931914823.jpg (16KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493931914823.jpg
16KB, 480x288px
>>376719586
>>
>>376719646

He doesn't know. Just like all this shit there is a link but no proof of anything. Kojima likes to references stuff he likes in his own life in games and people think that actually means something lol.
>>
>>376719646
Read between the lines and you'll see.
>>
File: plisk.jpg (52KB, 1145x663px) Image search: [Google]
plisk.jpg
52KB, 1145x663px
Do you think we'll see Iroquois Pliskin in the new MGS? Kojima kinda dropped the ball by just introducing him and having him suddenly disappear in MGS2
>>
So when Death Stranding releases and it's just a decent action game with 2deep4u retard storytelling from hack Kojima will these threads stop? There isn't a single corporation on the planet that would commit suicide like firing Kojima and going to Pachinko unless they were serious about it.
>>
>>376719845
So you don't know?
>>
>>376720089
I've posted copious amounts of evidence throughout this thread.
>>
>>376719845
>only proof is coincidences and "lol read between the lines"
lmaoing at your life
Will you eat your shoe on twitch if this doesn't happen?
I'll eat mine if what you've said ITT is true.
>>
File: 1493931716186.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493931716186.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>376720175
>>
>>376719863
Careful, anon.
Soon Caramel will post all sorts of coincidences and "reading between the lines" in his effort to prove Iroquois Pliskin is Solid Snake.
>>
>LINES LINES LINES LINES
Your a faggot
>LINES LINES LINES LINES
>>
>>376719646
The most obvious answer to the emblem is that it was made, Kojima got fired and Konami didn't want to include it with the game.
Tinfoil hats will probably come with more exiting stories though.
>>
The thing I love about these stupid theories is they never really hold the essence of what MGS and Kojima are about. You dudes are too thick to understand the themes of the games to incorporate them into your bullshit.
>>
>>376720437
But Kojima himself is still in the game, and it was some dumb extra mission that could easily have been removed if Konami really didn't want him in there at all.
>>
It's time to let go, dude. There's no ruse. Stop trying to rationalize a disappointing game. Silent HIlls and MGS are over.
>>
>>376720801
/thread
>>
>Come into thread expecting good old /v/ fun and discussion
>it's one trip faggot named caramel and everyone is either sucking his dick or seriously responding to his posts

And people wonder why this board is shit
>>
File: 1452876061721.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452876061721.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Time to let go.
>>
>>376708415
Only because MGS attract the same people who take Alex Jones seriously. The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo are turning the frogs gay with their nanomachines.
>>
>>376719863
Was he related to Ishmael by any chance?
>>
>>376705085
I gonna believe you this type OP, don't disappoint me
>>
>>376720648
Removing a mission and a picture isn't really the same thing.
>>
>>376720648
Removing the Kojima side-ops would've probably been more effort than it was worth.
>>
File: file.png (12KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
12KB, 447x378px
>>376715285
>>
>>376719752
wesker is pure.
>>
>>376706090
Lay off the fucking Kool-Aid you mong.
>>
>>376720143
that's not evidence, that's speculation.
>>
>>376708030
caramel is fib silly.
>>
>>376721789
Read it all again and get back to me.
>>
No one is actually this delusional, right?
>>
>>376721989
>still no answer to >>376720175
So you're full of shit, then.
>>
File: silent hills confirmed.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
silent hills confirmed.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>376721989
lol still speculation. evidence is verifiable, whereas the shit you spew is not.
>>
File: M9hB9Es.jpg (139KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
M9hB9Es.jpg
139KB, 1058x705px
Fuck, I'm in boys.
>>
File: 1415178533845.jpg (35KB, 444x512px) Image search: [Google]
1415178533845.jpg
35KB, 444x512px
>>376706090
>The next project will be taboo, and if I fuck up I will leave the industry
>GZ was a fucking laughing stock

FUCK OFF ALREADY THEN
>>
>>376721905
>caramel is fib silly.
But FIB swears that DS is about The boss being a tranny and giving birth to jack even though that's literally impossible

This caramel dude is sucking the Python and SELKAN brothers like the second coming of Christ
>>
MGS is dead, that's it.
Death Stranding will be another movie game like Uncharted.
Can't wait for E3 to see all the tears.
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>376712278
>there are plenty that vow to disarm their nukes once the count is low enough, so it might..hopefully decrease soon
not with this achievement it won't
>>
>>376718592
but mgsv made more than 80 mil back??? they dont lose anything by doing this, other than looking reasonable
>>
insane on the membrane.
>>
File: 1473881758779.png (5KB, 164x169px) Image search: [Google]
1473881758779.png
5KB, 164x169px
Why is it that as soon as it comes to MGS /v/ turns in to Alex Jones Flat Earth Bush Did 911 Illuminati Activate It-tier?
>>
>>376706558
this
>>376705085
J for Jordan Peterson CONFIRMED
J for Jack Patillo CONFIRMED
>>
File: 1494196275167.gif (144KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1494196275167.gif
144KB, 340x340px
>>376713896
>that hideous photo of his tits he posted to try and titillate /v/

i love that he thinks Kojima will friend him finally AFTER E3's reveal since he believes Kojima is "distancing himself from the only person who has figured out his ruse"
>>
>>376711586
H O L Y S H I E T M A H N I G G A H
>>
has /v/ come to?
>>
This would be the biggest ruse in history if death stranding is actually mgs6.
>>
Why are you people so convinced that Kojima is some sort of master ruseman?
>>
>>376705085
>Kojima spends all of Sony's money on burgers
>He gets sacked
>Kojima goes crawling back to Konami
>Konami makes him a paid shill for Metal Gear Survive

pottery
>>
>>376708418
Nothing you said was factual because you can't see the game's code unless the source code got leaked.
>>
>>376727243
It's all because of the bait-and-switch with Raiden in MGS2. Some people just go way too deep into the rabbit hole.
>>
>>376717761
>Mgs was 200 years ago
>>
>>376727775
And Moby Dick. And PT.

>>376727601
Autists have stripped the code from the game and analyzed the fuck out of it. Nothing has been spared.
>>
>>376707495
Both images are PRE-CRASH, did you even played the goddamn games?
The blood is from the soldier that is killed while you were retrieving Kaz on the sinking platforms.
You're SO retarded.
>>
File: rekd.jpg (44KB, 719x591px) Image search: [Google]
rekd.jpg
44KB, 719x591px
>>376728602
On a scale of 1 to 10 how hard have you just been BTFO.
>>
>>376728169
You're an autist
>>
File: 1484511770283.png (94KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484511770283.png
94KB, 349x400px
>>376728602
>>376729136
Pretty damn hard I'd say.
The injured scene simply does not exist in the game. Kojima used it for the Not your kind of people trailer, where they and used a cut from the GZ intro to mask it into a sequence of events.

https://youtu.be/J1Bu1lDD2So?t=1m7s

This is tricky.
>>
>>376729571
Flying back to Camp Omega. Guarantee it.
>>
>>376719054
just screencap him and shove it in his face when all hope is lost
>>
Kojima was a mistake
>>
File: FIB btfo01.jpg (294KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FIB btfo01.jpg
294KB, 2048x2048px
is this Caramel faggot, Fib/Futasnake?
>>
MGR 2 when
>>
>>376729689
If you're so absolutely certain this will come to pass, why didn't you agree to anon's wager of shoe-eating?
I mean, surely you can't lose because this will come to pass 100%.
The worst that could happen is you get to see an anon eat a shoe.
You didn't agree to it because you're not certain at all and are just spouting bullshit because you're legit insane.
>>
>>376715285
>>376715771
don't stop chasing the truth anon
>>
File: latest.png (474KB, 835x1039px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
474KB, 835x1039px
>>376731042
He may be on to something here.

>>376730039
Look at her skin, at her arm in particular. That's android dermatology.
>>
File: 420GEAR.jpg (82KB, 853x468px) Image search: [Google]
420GEAR.jpg
82KB, 853x468px
>>376705613
i'm the one who initially typed this out
i'm glad to see it's still getting spread B)
thanks futa
>>
>>376732238
No, actually I'm the one who typed it out first. Keep trying to claim credit for it though, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>376732436
Who do you keep dodging the question about shoe-eating?
Answer to this post or your mother will die tonight.
>>
File: 4841400-5141742617-48410.jpg (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
4841400-5141742617-48410.jpg
83KB, 640x360px
>>376732436
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up

I know for a fact I typed these words. You've edited the original quite a bit with new info and such, but I distinctly remember making the original greentext.

But okay, we're all anonymous.
>>
>>376732610
>I know for a fact I typed these words.
You definitely didn't.
>>
File: 1377400126538.jpg (95KB, 582x594px) Image search: [Google]
1377400126538.jpg
95KB, 582x594px
>>376732675
The
>zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
and the
>kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin
Those are my words. Maybe you retyped everything?

whatever, I know -my- truth
B)
>>
>>376732808
Keep "knowing" it, you cant rile me up.
>>
>>376732876
>>376732610
i've never seen footage of kojima and cerny reacting to a question about SH, can you post it?
>>
>>376732675
not him but most of that greentext came from some chart an anon made w/ reedus at the top right corner, the "PTSD" in the bottom right, and the text "THE RUSE CRUISE NEVER LEFT" or something at the bottom.
unless you are the anon that made that chart, of course
>>
File: locust head.png (74KB, 202x268px) Image search: [Google]
locust head.png
74KB, 202x268px
If the ruse genuinely turns out to be real in a significant way (like death stranding is clearly set in the metal gear universe, the real mgs5 gets announced or something like that) then I will genuinely take a shit on my bed and jump on it.

Screencap this. I WILL deliver.
>>
>>376733000
I already posted that collage but no I did not make it. Every line from my greentext has been noteworthy information I've seen other people mention whether it be from NBGO or PythonSelkan or the occasional an on.

40:50
https://youtu.be/kwFLfCHoWSY?t=2454

Other people cracking up when talking about this shit
>jordan vogt-roberts laughs when asked about the konami / kojima split 39:08 of https://youtu.be/x1bPQdbGyUY?t=2348
In the above video Kojima's translator starts snickering when asked about revisiting Camp Omega at 5:22.
>>
>>376732953
see
>>376733348
>>
>>376733348
>Every line from my greentext has been noteworthy information I've seen other people mention
>But there's no way those lines I argued about previously were written by anon, they were written by me
>everything else is information from other sources, though.
>>
>>376733348
>I already posted that collage but no I did not make it
that's what i get for not reading the thread, then

are you FIB by any chance?
>>
>>376733568
NBGO talked about Time Winters narrating Survive and PythonSelkan directed me to the video of Mark Cerny. Fuck off.
>>
>>376733634
Yes but the point is that wording (plus the PT reverse SD PTSD part) came from an older greentext that didn't have this bit:

>The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.
>I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3

I know because I wrote it. It's fine that you edited and added stuff, but those are my words, nibba
>>
>>376733634
>PythonSelkan directed me to the video of Mark Cerny
I guess that means PythonSelkan was the only person in the entire world to know of the existence of the video.
Jesus you're so full of shit, how do you breathe?
I honestly hope a fucking bus hits you the day before E3 and you're paralyzed from the neck down and all your fucking posts turn out to be for nothing and Kojima personally calls you specifically the biggest faggot in the entire world in front of the entire world.
>>
Just so you people are on the same page here - V was SO fucking BAD it makes people believe in shit like in this thread. Not even Star Wars fans did this shit after the Phantom Menace had released, as far as I know.

I want it to be true as well.
>>
>>376733978
Look up the Star Wars ring theory.
>>
>>376733961
>I guess that means PythonSelkan was the only person in the entire world to know of the existence of the video.
The point is you're booty blasted over the fact I'm not crediting you for directing me to that source. I watched the PythonSelkan video before I came across your post, get over it you booty blasted child.

>>376733824
Incorrect. My greentext has evolved over time, I eventually added in those two lines.
>>
>>376732604
kill yourself
>>
>>376734280
I'm not the anon who initially said you quoted his greentext.
I just think you're giant faggot.
>>
File: FIB delusional.jpg (407KB, 2929x1438px) Image search: [Google]
FIB delusional.jpg
407KB, 2929x1438px
The thing I'm looking forward to most from E3 is Fib finally getting friended by his bestie, Kojima.
>>
File: psychomantiz3.png (286KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz3.png
286KB, 1000x600px
ffs you stupid faggots I'm not CARAMEL

this caramel is just some wank who's stealing my teams info/ideas and selling it as his own.
>>
>>376735370
go away you monster
>>
File: psychomantiz4.png (443KB, 963x645px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz4.png
443KB, 963x645px
I'm far more relevant than this kid will ever be, trying to ride my legacy! Pah.

Least say you are FIB faggot. That's allowed.
>>
File: yfwcruise.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
yfwcruise.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>376713896
>a close friend of Kojima
my fucking sides

if he's in contact with anyone who is close to Kojima than he got all the info from them, which makes him even more untrustworthy and pathetic because it wasn't himself but through help of others who are literally insiders

that tranny you see posting here is only looking for attention because literally nobody gives a fuck about him
>>
File: BESTIES.jpg (109KB, 543x720px) Image search: [Google]
BESTIES.jpg
109KB, 543x720px
>>376735553
that was a great thread
>>
File: psychomantiz5.png (574KB, 998x664px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz5.png
574KB, 998x664px
>>376735450

no.

>>376735553

Never once said close friend, just a friend!

Though not really a friend, just more someone who acknowledges me existence. Which is like a friend!
>>
File: psychomantiz6.png (313KB, 988x613px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz6.png
313KB, 988x613px
>>376735553

also if you don't give a fuck about me, why does everyone keep bringing up the name FIB, summoning me to these threads?

HMM.
>>
This is a sad thread.
>>
File: psychomantiz8.png (613KB, 946x675px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz8.png
613KB, 946x675px
could it be that secretly:

you hope this dirty tranny faggot is right, and that MGS isn't dead?
>>
File: psychomantiz.png (630KB, 1000x887px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz.png
630KB, 1000x887px
Could it be that you fear that possibility? That you might actually be ashamed of your words and deeds?
>>
Kojima's my best friend and my dad and my uncle, and he said that MGSV and Silent Hills were mistakes and are cancelled forever.

Sources: Kojima

You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>376706090
Man, imagine being so upset a single game in a series wasn't as good as you thought it was going to be that your mind breaks and you start coming up with this shit.
>>
Fib can you show us your hideous tits again? I'd like to purge this big lunch I regret.
>>
File: kojimaretweets(3).png (447KB, 1007x784px) Image search: [Google]
kojimaretweets(3).png
447KB, 1007x784px
Like face it children, there's a reason Kojima has retweeted me so many times, especially after I spam his twitter with theories.
>>
File: mirror1.png (575KB, 865x570px) Image search: [Google]
mirror1.png
575KB, 865x570px
>>376736024

just look at yourself you ugly twat
>>
File: kojimaretweet.png (414KB, 1501x810px) Image search: [Google]
kojimaretweet.png
414KB, 1501x810px
>>
File: FIB.jpg (38KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
FIB.jpg
38KB, 300x400px
>>376736150
why, is a picture of your tits taped to my face?
>>
>tranny schizo making yet another conspiritard thread
can't you just off yourself and become another statistic already
>>
>>376718156
Whoa, hold up there.

Death Stranding is going to be on a video game "console." Metal Gear Solid V is also on a video game "console". Oh fuck, bros, I think we're onto something here.
>>
File: kojimaretweets(5).png (582KB, 989x827px) Image search: [Google]
kojimaretweets(5).png
582KB, 989x827px
>>376736393

i didn't make this thread faggot, but the point remains, that is Kojima behind the Metal Gear Japan account.
>>
Kojima left real life so he can enter the next MGS game as the main character.
>>
File: FIB btfo02.jpg (109KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
FIB btfo02.jpg
109KB, 1200x1200px
>>376736480
Remember when you were btfo and wrong about this being Emma Stone?
>>
File: ptglitch.png (90KB, 849x453px) Image search: [Google]
ptglitch.png
90KB, 849x453px
- J
>>
>>376736584
He still thinks it's her and the model girl did that stunt to cover it up

He also thinks the boss is a tranny
>>
>>376736584

Of course? I admit to being wrong when I am wrong.

Thing is, I'm still not sure about that. It feels intentionally made, and "covered up" with a make up tutorial, to stop people from asking questions..

It might show up again at E3..
>>
File: 1459483760185.gif (971KB, 395x190px) Image search: [Google]
1459483760185.gif
971KB, 395x190px
>>376736678
why is every tranny so fucking demented
>>
>>376706278
>MGS4 actually had gameplay

LOLWUT?!?!?!?!?
>>
File: 110wpm.png (48KB, 616x420px) Image search: [Google]
110wpm.png
48KB, 616x420px
>>376736751

why is every cuck white male so afraid of trans folks?
>>
File: narcissa.jpg (4KB, 188x250px) Image search: [Google]
narcissa.jpg
4KB, 188x250px
>>376736830
Because you all look like a member of Clan Nosferatu
>>
>"Futasnake"
For goodness sake man Kojima would probably be less stressed with you poking at his business if you changed that name.
Just imagine. Kojima sees this guy called futa snake. Warning bells ring in head, cringe meter goes up. "H-here. Have retweeto..."
>>
File: futasnakelives.jpg (3MB, 2985x2451px) Image search: [Google]
futasnakelives.jpg
3MB, 2985x2451px
>>376736965

Kojima doesn't hate transgendered folks at all? In fact, Ayako and Him seems to support us.
>>
File: he won't.png (38KB, 901x160px) Image search: [Google]
he won't.png
38KB, 901x160px
>>376733306
done
>>
>>376737084
Silly I wasn't referring to trans being taboo, the name is futa+snake. As in the futanari tag and dick. Yo!
>>
>>376706090
>which will be released the first day of E3
no you idiot, it was released at PSX.
>>
Jesus Christ it's been almost two years of you fucks saying this "ruse" is totally going to be unveiled soon it's pathetic.
>>
>>376737449

it's also japanese word play.

2 = Futa

2 Snake

Because I needed a name for a twitter account to tweet Kojima my theories.
>>
>>376719054
>>376729695
done already, last time it was PSX and before that the VGAs. Might've been one before but I don't think the archive goes back far enough. It'll just be next VGAs again and he'll switch back to "IT STARTED AT DORITO'S POPE'S VGA AND IT ENDS TONIGHT"
>>
>>376737662
Keep it up its actually hilarious to me.
>>
File: genius.png (23KB, 489x219px) Image search: [Google]
genius.png
23KB, 489x219px
>>376737876

can't stop won't stop
>>
Doesn't the autists argument fall apart completely once you factor in the reality that DS is using a first party Sony engine, with Sony owning the trademark, and Sony being the global publisher, with Sony execs being the producers?
>>
>>376738249

metal gear has had several sony exclusive titles

sony uses metal gear in their advertising

sony has some rights to metal gear

good try, BTFO.
>>
>>376737084

>he turns every twitter post into something tranny related

kill yourself
>>
>>376738249
Well yes, Death Stranding is Silent Hills and will be timed PS4 exclusive at least.
>>
Is Metal Gear V Worth it for 20 bucks on xbone
>>
>People complaining about FIB/caramel
>Literally don't report his posts to get it over with

/v/ brought this to themselves. Either report the tranny and tripfag for shitting up the board or deal with their nonsense. The fact no ones reporting them shows how much you want this to go on
>>
We went from autistic theories to autistic tranny theories

Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: transz.jpg (450KB, 1638x2048px) Image search: [Google]
transz.jpg
450KB, 1638x2048px
>>376738441

those tweets were literally transgender related?

>>376738492

DS is not Silent Hills.

Silent Hills is nothing more than a theme or an element. A motif.

This is 100% a Metal Gear Solid title. It's just using a lot of elements taken from the Silent Hill realm.

Picture a Metal Gear game inside the world of Silent Hill and you've got Death Stranding.
>>
>>376738656
Wrong. Death Stranding is Silent Hills. It his way more connections to PT than it does Metal Gear.
>>
>>376738656
>those tweets were literally transgender related?
not all of them but mentally ill trannies like you sure find something to make it seem otherwise

you need stronger pills
>>
File: V hideo.png (118KB, 845x316px) Image search: [Google]
V hideo.png
118KB, 845x316px
>>376738896

PT is Metal Gear as well you fucking dolt.

Lisa is The Boss.

Norman is Big Boss.

the fuck did your shit for brains think it was?

Why do you think P.T. was revealed on stage with this screen?

"V HIDEO KOJIMA GAME"

because it's a part of MGSV.
>>
File: gougeitout.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gougeitout.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>376738896

oh wow I'm a fucking content thief named caramel who can't even get my theories right!11

This is totally not a reference to where you shoot the boss at the end of MGS3, or which eye you lost because of her! :O

It's a fucking dream. Inside Big Boss' head you fucking idiot. It's meant to be Guy Savage 2.

Look at the release dates.

GZ -> COMA -> PT -> WAKES UP -> TPP

fuck you can't even theorize properly kid.
>>
File: silenthillmgs.jpg (134KB, 642x707px) Image search: [Google]
silenthillmgs.jpg
134KB, 642x707px
>>376738896

SURE WONDER WHY THIS METAL GEAR CONCEPT ART LOOKS LIKE SILENT HILLS!

OH RIGHT BECAUSE HE'S USING THE THEMES LIKE I FUCKING SAID HE WAS.

Caramel, stop. You're never going to be famous, and people just think you're me.

And if you can't get the theories right, I don't want that.
>>
>>376739264
>>376739398
>>376739518
autism
>>
>>376739264
>b-b-but trangender in vidya! norman is the boss!
Kill yourself.

Silent Hills is called Silent Hills because there will be multiple otherworlds. Reedus has six blocks around his neck with equations on them related to black holes and interdimensional travel. He will use these blocks to travel between otherworlds (five otherworlds) and the real world. The suicide where Reedus hangs himself with a garden hose is represented by the PT otherworld. The one where he hangs himself with an umbilical cord is leaking from the Death Stranding otherworld. When Lisa kills you you hear the sound of unzipping and tearing flesh. Then you awake to find a bloody bag talking to you containing an item. Lisa removed his clothes and ripped a fetus out of his stomach, hence the C-section scar in Death Stranding.

>>376739398
>oh wow I'm a fucking content thief named caramel who can't even get my theories right!11
It's almost as if I don't follow your autistic piece of shit theories at all.

Keep trannying you mentally ill fuck.
>>
>>376739264
>>376739398
>>376739518
>3 replies to a single post
How triggered are you right now
>>
File: aug.png (1MB, 1910x1444px) Image search: [Google]
aug.png
1MB, 1910x1444px
>>376738896

You're literally just spreading PythonSelkan's (incorrect) theory and claiming it as your own at this point.
>>
This thread is sad.
Really really sad.
>>
File: normanjack.png (2MB, 1444x1500px) Image search: [Google]
normanjack.png
2MB, 1444x1500px
>>376739619

"He hung himself with his umbilical cord"

"The day I killed The Boss with my own hands, was the day I died." - end of mgs4

you're a faggot with no defenses or insults. KILL URSELF TRANNY FAG!11!

It's not silent hills. It's Metal Gear Solid with elements of Silent Hills.

And you should follow my theories, because they're actually legit unlike yours.
>>
File: ds5.png (919KB, 1360x812px) Image search: [Google]
ds5.png
919KB, 1360x812px
>>376739619

Also, it's not a C-section scar.

Norman is the baby inside the womb.

That's the artificial umbilical cord scar.

Which means someone else has a scar where that womb came from.
>>
>>376738606
anyone?
>>
>>376705085
Konami has the IP u fucking aspie
>>
>>376739645
I never claimed to be the finder of the evidence. I'm just helping spread it. Not that I'd expect a mentally ill fuck like you to understand.

>>376739772
Kojima isn't going to refrain from making a Silent Hill game after getting everyone hyped for one just to make an autisitc blend of Silent Hill and Metal Gear. Deluded little child.

>>376739896
>Also, it's not a C-section scar.
No shit autist. But it's clearly supposed to the male equivalent of a C-section in the fucked up Silent Hill otherworld you autist. It's almost as if the otherworlds of Silent Hill are supernatural where normal rules don't apply.
>>
>>376738606
>>376739962
Sure, it's a fun game.
Just don't expect too much after the first chapter, it's mostly replay missions starting from there.
>>
>>376738606
Go for it
>>
File: ds13.png (735KB, 1003x674px) Image search: [Google]
ds13.png
735KB, 1003x674px
>>376740035

why do you think this baby has norman's scar and the babies eye?

because norman is the baby you fucking dolt

spread the actual true information, not an incorrect theory.
>>
>>376738648
Kill myself... like trannies usually do?
There must be a connection here.
>>
>>376739721

I agree. He just needs to leave or mods have to do something about it. I can even open any MGS thread because this tranny will instantly shitpost it with his cancer which no one asked for.
>>
>>376740124
>"He hung himself with his umbilical cord"
>"The day I killed The Boss with my own hands, was the day I died." - end of mgs4
Do you even listen to yourself? You spout inane garbage that has no fucking meaning. Here's a tip kiddo, putting two irrelevant pieces of info as greentext side by side doesn't mean it automatically connects.

>>376740124
Weird Silent Hill shit. All will be explained.
>>
File: subtoy.jpg (75KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
subtoy.jpg
75KB, 1200x802px
>>376740035

HEY LOOK ITS A RECREATION OF TRAILER 2

THE BABY DOLL IN FRONT OF MADS

NORMAN INSIDE THE WOMB WITH DEL TORO!

fuck you're dumb kid
>>
>>376740168
Mods aren't doing anything because no one reports FIB and caramel. If anyone's at fault, it's the people that posted here
>>
>>376740359
You speak as if Norman possibly being the baby in trailer 2 is something nobody in the world noticed. It was the first fucking thing every autist and 13 year old boy on the internet noticed. Hate to pull you out of your tranny bubble but the doll resembling Norman's C-section scar doesn't somehow connect to Metal Gear.
>>
>>376740341

also nothing insane about the truth?

That's what the umbilical cord bit is referencing.

Big Boss was dead when he was born after killing The Boss.

The only insane idiot is the one who thinks this is solely Silent Hill and not Metal Gear.

How many Silent Hill games are 3rd person action adventure coop games with vehicles and guns?

oh right that's MGS.
>>
>>376740486

There's plenty of connections to Metal Gear, you're just too fucking dumb to see them because you think this is Silent Hill, which PT wasn't even "Directly Related" to. (Because it was related to MGS)
>>
I CAN'T GET PAST THESE POSTS

I HOPE PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM, THIS IS BOTHERING ME

TUMBLR LEVELS OF DUMB
>>
>MFW it isn't Silent hills or MGS but an original Ip
>MFW no face
>>
File: lonelyghost.png (1MB, 1297x782px) Image search: [Google]
lonelyghost.png
1MB, 1297x782px
>>376740650

Caramel is just an idiot who's parroting things he doesn't understand.

I'm just sharing truth that no one wants to listen to.
>>
>>376740650
Why aren't you reporting them you piece of shit?
>>
MGS is a dead franchise. Get over it. It already tells a complete story from Snake Eater to Guns of the Patriots.
Hopefully PT is good.
>>
>>376740493
>Big Boss was dead when he was born after killing The Boss.
the fuck are you even saying
>>
>>376740676
NO, IT HAS TO BE METAL GEAR
NO ORIGINAL IDEAS ARE ALLOWED FROM KOJIMA, ONLY METAL GEAR FOREVER
>>
>>376740736

That he was dead inside when he had to kill his mentor? It's his word at the end of MGS4 ffs.
>>
>>376740736
He's trying to say the sorrow and the boss are BB's parents and that Norman is BB and that The Boss was actually a tranny

That sums up everything from him
>>
>>376740493
>How many Silent Hill games are 3rd person action adventure coop games with vehicles and guns?
Will every single Silent Hill game in existence is third person dumb fuck.

Action adventure? Nothing at all suggests Death Stranding will be action adventure. So far it's just surreal horror stuff. As I said, there will be five otherworlds. PT otherworld is something you would expect, the Death Stranding otherworld is unique compared to what we've seen before, THANK GOD. Dumb autists like you want the same exact shit over and over again. WHERE'S MY INDUSTRIAL RUSTY METALLIC OTHERWORLD, GIVE ME THE SAME GARBAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Don't worry little tranny, we've only seen two otherworlds so far, three are yet to be revealed, I'm sure one of the three will be the generic industrial otherworld. As for the guns the soldiers are holding, SKELETON SOLDIERS, yeah, seems like a horror game. Nothing suggests we'll be getting a gun ourselves to use against the soldiers. Those enemies could just be evading.

Kojima said it will have an online component, but a unique one. It'll probably be akin to Souls. Not necessarily leaving messages, but shit like handprints of other players appearing in your game, players subtly affecting your environment by affecting the environment in their own game, as the otherworlds of other players are leaking into your own.

You've been BTFO.

>>376740584
There are none aside from your far reaching tranny mind.
>>
>>376740817

uhm, he's straight up said it's going to be an action adventure game like The Division.

Aka like MGSV.

Again, you fucking autistic retard, He's using the THEMES of SH with the PLOT of MGS.

It's both, but it's mainly MGS.

In fact, Death Stranding is just a sub title.
>>
>A mentally ill tranny and a mentally ill gay Maltese cock sucker are fighting with each other trying to take over /v/

My sides are in orbit
>>
>>376740785

This right here is the real joke. These people worship Kojima so much, yet they can't see him as anything more than "the Metal Gear guy".
>>
>>376740953
>uhm, he's straight up said it's going to be an action adventure game like The Division.
He also denied any involvement with The Phantom Pain which was being marketed as a HORROR GAME. He's pulling the exact same fucking ruse on us as before and you're falling for it AGAIN. Expect nothing less than someone with your mindset.

>Again, you fucking autistic retard, He's using the THEMES of SH with the PLOT of MGS.
No he's not. People would be booty blasted out of this world if he doesn't end up making a pure Silent Hill game after the PT tease.

>In fact, Death Stranding is just a sub title.
The one thing we agree on. Silent Hills: Death Stranding.

You're just projecting your tranny desires of a transgendered character being featured in a big budget vidya.
>>
>>376741209
I would allow him to move on from Metal Gear if he didn't fuck up the series lore beyond comprehension with TPP. To move on he has to fix the fucking franchise, and he will do that with the real MGS5.
>>
>>376706473
Kojima was good but now he is a hack
e.g. Metal Gear Solid IV
Produced, created, written, developed, designed by Hideo Kojima©
>>
But what if Caramel, FIB and that Anon who says he typed everything, ARE THE SAME PERSON
>>
I really just want Death Stranding to come out and not be related to MGS or Silent Hill at all so people will finally shut the fuck up about MASTER ROOS CROOS. It's the most annoying part of the MG fanbase and it's only gotten worse since MGSV's reveal and then release.
>>
>>376740814
>The Boss was actually a tranny
wait wat, is this actually a theory
>>
>>376741508
That's the basis of FIB's entire argument.
>>
>>376741393
I thought that was obvious. It's why this thread is so funny in an incredibly pathetic way.
>>
>>376741307
>To move on he has to fix the fucking franchise,
He doesn't work at Konami. Kojipro is dead. Konami still owns Metal Gear. He can't touch Metal Gear anymore. Metal Gear is dead and it died with a whimper. Get over it. It's time to move on.
>>
File: neutralemma.jpg (98KB, 656x984px) Image search: [Google]
neutralemma.jpg
98KB, 656x984px
>>376741393

trust me, I'm not this huge flaming faggot named Caramel.

I'm a fag, but not this fucking autistic.

>>376741508

yes.
>>
>>376706090
cringe
>>
>>376741621
and that name FIB, could this indicate he's lying to us??????????
>>
>>376741628
Kojima was never fired.
TPP still has one more ending where we revisit Camp Omega.
The real MGS5 has not been released.
>>
>>376741393
Impossible since if you see FIBs track record for the past 3 years, he's been pushing this theory of the boss being a tranny and Paz bring her clone and BB being the boss's son for years. He's strictly against other theories, and this board unfortunately has sucked his mental cock before by bumping his threads and being his drummer boy
>>
File: yojii.jpg (167KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
yojii.jpg
167KB, 900x1200px
>>376741697

the real MGS5 is Death Stranding but you're a fucking idiot and can't see that even though look at fucking Yoji's concept art for it.

You can even see a fucking baby carriage.
>>
ITT: Delusion vs Delusion. Winner: my sides
>>
>>376741393
WAS THE HEAD TRANSPLANT A SUCCESS?
>>
>>376741821
Not him but the baby carriage was from the silent hills guy, not Yoji. He's gone in the record to say he doesn't like Kojima being a director but respects the man.
>>
>>376741821
Junitjo drew the baby carriage. A baby carriage which was styled from the 30s/40s. Lisa wears a 30s/40s dress. There's a lot of WW2 iconography in the second DS trailer. The PT radio talks about "the radio drama 75 years ago" (war of the worlds).

2014 - 75 = 1939
WW2

Death Stranding is Silent Hills
>>
>>376741821
>>376742041
Death Stranding is actually ZoE3. Fucking retards can't even read ruses correctly.
>>
>>376742098
you raff you ruse?
>>
File: blackandchrome.png (522KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
blackandchrome.png
522KB, 1000x1000px
>>376742041

MGS5 was originally supposed to take place in WW2 with The Boss and the formation of the Cobra Unit.

Mads is The Sorrow.

So thanks again for proving it's Metal Gear Solid. <3
>>
File: rubbercement.jpg (11KB, 348x263px) Image search: [Google]
rubbercement.jpg
11KB, 348x263px
>>376705085
>>
File: 1494091603643.jpg (210KB, 990x553px) Image search: [Google]
1494091603643.jpg
210KB, 990x553px
>>376707495
include me in the screencap
>>
File: _.png (56KB, 145x214px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
56KB, 145x214px
>>376742041

Yes absolutely. DS is Silent Hills. Kojima will consider SH a success because it is such an original idea, right?

Open World. Drivable vechichles. Basically fucking MGSV.

it'S siLenT HiLLs
>>
File: liquid kojima.jpg (402KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
liquid kojima.jpg
402KB, 1000x750px
>Death Stranding is Silent Hills!
If you mean literally? No, you're fucking retarded. Konami owns the IP and won't let Kojima anywhere near it after the MGSV debacle. If you think Kojima is still with Konami and this is all a publicity stunt then you're delusional. With all of the bad press they got after "firing him" and from Dorito Pope at the game awards, it is not a stunt.

If you mean that Death Stranding will be what Silent Hills what was supposed to be? Yeah, probably. Kojima is within his rights to reuse his ideas so long as specific things aren't owned by Konami. Death Stranding will probably be very similar to what Silent Hills was going to be.
>>
File: normjack.jpg (87KB, 522x300px) Image search: [Google]
normjack.jpg
87KB, 522x300px
Norman is literally big boss

but this caramel retard can't get python's cock out his mouth for long enough to realize that.
>>
>>376742335
No, MGS5 was not originally supposed to take place there, Kojima did express mild interest in making a game about that.

The Sorrow could talk to the dead, not resurrect them. Your theory got destroyed with that one line.

Keep embarrassing yourself though.

>>376742436
He hasn't mentioned anything about vehicles. He said he wanted to make Silent Hills open world. Death Stranding is open world. Get rek'd.

>>376742442
Kojima was never fired autismo.
>>
>>376742527
>Kojima was never fired autismo.
Prove it.
>>
>>376742527
>Kojima was never fired
Every time.

What is it about Metal Gear that attracts the most delusional conspiracy nuts of the game industry? You're like flat earthers at this point.
>>
>>376742527

He could manipulate the souls of the dead. Both The Sorrow Doll and The Sorrow in MGS3 can do this. He did not solely talk to them.

He has mentioned there would be usable vehicles, and you see both a tank and a plane.

You're a fucking idiot who doesn't even know the facts at this point lol.

You think you're smart, but you're just proving yourself to be the biggest idiot here. Wait till E3 and then you can suck a lumpy turd from my asshole.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (58KB, 646x397px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
58KB, 646x397px
>>376742527

Prove it.
>>
Actually Death Stranding is a secret high tech pachinko interface that is designed to work with Metal Gear Survive, with is actually an exclusive release for the Sega Game Gear. Metal GEAR. Sega Game GEAR? I rest my case
>>
File: saladin.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saladin.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>Chapter 3 is real and it ends with Big Boss recruiting Solid Snake.
Would cum.
>>
>>376742613
>>376742643
>>376742669
read
>>376717008
>>
>>376742643
>a game mired in conspiracy and subversion
>"why are the fans crazy?"

hmmm.....
>>
>>376742758
Read my dick.
It says you're wrong
>>
>>376742436
Oh look, it's the dirty Turkish roach who posts Kurdish slaughter videos in YouTube and lives in Germany. Why do you suck that tranny cock so much? FIB won't sleep with you
>>
actually it's Jerry Seinfeld

we're getting a The Pain game
>>
>>376742643

Konami removing themselves from the NYSE and oppressing their employees was all part of one big Kojima joke.
>>
>>376742653
>He could manipulate the souls of the dead. Both The Sorrow Doll and The Sorrow in MGS3 can do this. He did not solely talk to them.
The Sorrow doll was something Screaming Mantis used. More specifically it used the nanomachines in the corpses' bodies like using electricity to contract the muscles of a dead frog. BTFO.

>He has mentioned there would be usable vehicles, and you see both a tank and a plane.
Not necessarily tanks or planes for the player to use. Could still be Silent Hills.

>You're a fucking idiot who doesn't even know the facts at this point lol.
Coming from the guy who thinks The Sorrow can "manipulate the souls of the dead". KEK.
>>
>>376742958
No it's actually a everybody loves reymond game
>>
>>376742915

Who posts Kurdish slaughter videos on Youtube? L to the MAO

Did you visit your own channel by any chance?
I have nothing against kurds anyway, just terrorists but I guess that's wrong. My bad
>>
>>376742981
>oppressing their employees was all part of one big Kojima joke.
No confirmation, all second hand sources and rumors, just like Kojima being "fired", no confirmation, all second hand sources.
>>
>>376743003

You seem to think you know all of The Sorrows powers, when at the time he was dead in MGS3?

He literally summons fucking lightning bolts lol.
>>
>>376743118
Zero mentions that his powers was being able to speak to the dead, not control them.
>>
File: 1494014881209.gif (2MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1494014881209.gif
2MB, 160x160px
>>376742098
>mfw you will never ever have ZoE3
>>
Kojima is actually Testsuya Nomura.
Death Stranding is Kingdom Hearts 3.825/2 Chain of Final Decode Mix Drop by Sleep Distance of Memories Re:Coded + Accent Core R & Knuckles Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>>
>>376743172

Except he controls the dead in MGS3 and send their souls after you. Controlling and using the dead. Like he does in DS.

BTFO - your only fucking word you can use.
>>
>>376743282
Which occurs in a hallucination Big Boss has when he nearly drowns.

In other words, a realm not set in reality.
>>
>>376707848
>and it's set to be released on the first day of E3.
Can you provide any fucking proof of this?
How can you ever reverse engineer a countdown when you don't have any labels at all? If it isn't used by the code then it literally CANNOT be released on the first day of E3.

t.programmer
>>
>>376743402

Weird.. Isn't that what DS is?
>>
>>376741628
>He can't touch Metal Gear anymore.
except work on the goddamn movie?
what a joke
>>
I don't know which retard do cheer for

IN THIS CORNER, FIB
>Tranny who injected hormones to grow boobs, his girlfriend doesn't respect him beyond social media
>Believes The Boss is a tranny, BB is her son, Sorrow is mads who is BB's dad
>Believes that fake "leak" pic of Emma stone which turned out to be a model makeup tutorial is convinced it's a coverup
>Also thinks Paz is a clone of the boss
>Got blocked by David Hayter once and begged an autistic MGS fan who makes podcasts to ask hayter to unblock him
>Got muted by Raiden's VA, Miller's VA, and Troy Baker
>thinks Kojima is his best friend

IN THE OTHER CORNER, CARAMEL
>Believes SH is DS
>keeps posting the same ruse cruise copy pasta
>Isn't a tranny, but he sucks Python and Selkan's dicks

I'm going with caramel but I don't think SH is DS.
>>
>>376705613
I know this is fucking retarded but I still want it to be true.
>>
>>376736750
>I admit when Im wrong
>but im not wrong
you are amazingly retarded
>>
>>376743446
You mean Silent Hill, a series known for "otherworlds", supernatural realms? Yes, it is Silent Hills, thank you.
>>
So this whole thread is a joke right?
>>
If the mods are reading this

Why can't you ban FIB? This is worse than the lanced Jack and taiga fiasco
>>
>>376739518
>SURE WONDER WHY THIS METAL GEAR CONCEPT ART LOOKS LIKE SILENT HILLS!
because it doesnt?
>>
>>376743464

o_O No one muted me? Where's this coming from?

Hayter blocked me, but he also mentioned me in a podcast and unblocked me. ^_^

Also, I never said Paz was a clone of the Boss? Just that knowing MGS, it's a possibility.
>>
>>376743637
No, see >>376743464
These 2 retards invaded /v/ and mods refuse to do anything. I mean, FIB went as far as getting banned on multiple subs on Reddit and got perma banned on Neogaf, preventing him to make a alt account
>>
>>376743548

You mean like how said Kojima was using the themes of SH in MGS like he did with PT?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (15KB, 623x116px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
15KB, 623x116px
>>376743548
Yes because SH is similar to The Division and Uncharted. 2 great horror games.
>>
File: private.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
private.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
http://www.tokugawaheavyindustries.com/
>>
i don't get it
who the fuck are these nutcracks who got dumped by their pedophilic uncle so they turned into a tranny, FiB and Caramel? Why are they nutties?
>>
File: happysnek.png (202KB, 322x384px) Image search: [Google]
happysnek.png
202KB, 322x384px
>>376743903
We know this shit is fake
>>
>>376743884
We've been over this. He also denied any involvement in The Phantom Pain which was originally marketed as a HORROR GAME. He tells white lies all the time to protect his ruses.

>>376743829
But he hasn't. THE BOSS IS A TRANNY is not a legitimate connection or something which is true.
>>
A month away to prove/disprove some theories...
>>
>a third namefag has joined the fray

this is like a Godzilla film, except it's not fun to watch and it involves more slap fighting and hormonal imbalances
>>
>>376743903
is that mads?
>>
>>376743763
And how do you know this? You follow this nutsack?
>>
>>376744036
he isnt lying about the game itself
he has often mislead people but never actually lied about his games
he also only implied phantom pain was a horror game but never said it was unlike this game
>>
File: 1466733347976.jpg (17KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1466733347976.jpg
17KB, 252x244px
>>376705085
YES, I NEEDED THIS IN MY LIFE!
I love these threads, it's the better thing on /v/.
>>
You know the worst thing about these ruse-fags is that they'll never shut up.

Once the inevitable evidence comes out that they were wrong all along, they dont reflect and realize that it was a waste of time. No, they just switch in another gear and make up different shit that isn't true, because delusion is what they thrive on.

Pic related, the mental state of ruse-fags in statue form
>>
>>376744197
>he has often mislead people but never actually lied about his games
Like using the Solid Snake model during the Fortune boss fight?
>>
>>376744020
FIB has been mentally ill since the day he was born, got banned from multiple sites and free loads on /v/ because no one stops him or reports him

Caramel is just some anon name fagging

Star man is a Turkish roach who defends FIB everywhere he goes in hopes to sleep with him. He likes Kurdish slaughter videos and believes in sharia law

And /v/ won't do anything about it. I'd take yongyea over this bullsht any day 2bqh
>>
>>376744305
it was in mgs 2
just as a cutscene
>>
>>376744262
This
i'm all for ruses and conspiracy shit, but if you're proven wrong you don't double down. Shit is annoying
>>
>>376744379
No it was not. The shot of Snake up against the crate which Fortune shoots through was not included in the flashback sequence at the end when Ocelot reveals the S3 plan.
>>
>>376744036

Sometimes a theory is just a theory. Never once did I say it was the truth. There's a few things that point towards this conclusion, but not much.

I know you like having things in your mouth, but keep things out of mine, aight?
>>
>>376744465
yes actually it was
>>
File: yongyea.jpg (36KB, 460x767px) Image search: [Google]
yongyea.jpg
36KB, 460x767px
>>376744358
lmao please tell me who you are?
ozzy?
>>
>>376744149
I browsed MGS sub Reddit and used to be with Neogaf when MGSV was released. It got got boring and a couple fiascos happened. FIB is infamous and is seen as a psycho; made tons of shit posts and threads filled with shit he topped /a/'s lanced jack

It's that bad. He's been here for a year now and no one reports him because this board is filled with idiots.
>>
>>376744489
>There's a few things that point towards this conclusion, but not much.
You're just projecting your tranny desires onto the videogame.
>>
>>376744358
oh shit, Fib called in one of his whiteknights?

these people are fucking pathetic
>>
File: psychomantiz2.png (261KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
psychomantiz2.png
261KB, 1000x600px
>>376744598

or I'm following clues which is exactly how Kojima keeps retweeting me/tweeting the song choices of mine?
>>
>>376744832
He doesn't call him in. The roach literally follows all his activity

He also has an underage spic named Ronaldo defending him too. Weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life
>>
>>376744840
There are no clues with you, it's just the nonsensical ramblings of a mentally ill tranny.
>>
>>376705613
Stop posting this !
>>
>>376744840
so wheres the retweets
>>
File: ripozzy.png (51KB, 936x438px) Image search: [Google]
ripozzy.png
51KB, 936x438px
>>376745042

it's almost like i've got friend and you don't ozzy! :D

Remember when you had one, and I even stole that from you?
>>
>MGS fans construct elaborate fantasies of ruses in their heads
>Using the flimsiest "evidence" imaginable.
I can't wait for nothing to happen at E3, so I can watch you faggots scramble to change your story, all the while never admitting you were wrong.
>>
File: 1494302490875.jpg (85KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494302490875.jpg
85KB, 750x574px
What the actual fuck am I reading?
DS is not MGS
DS is not SH
DS is DS
Do us all a favor and commit seppuku when you realize that you are wrong.
>>
>>376745076
>There are no clues with you, it's just the nonsensical ramblings of a mentally ill tranny
So this is what a complete lack of self awareness looks like, huh?
>>
>>376707848
i unlocked this emblem already

it's already in the game
>>
>>376745118

look up in the thread?

>>376736480
>>376736049
>>376736239
>>376736480

Also 8 songs, 6 retweets.

More than any theorist in MGS history. ;P
>>
>>376745279
I'm posting actual evidence. FIB is just saying THE BOSS IS A TRANNY.
>>
>>376745293
You either installed Infinite Heaven or are lying.
>>
>>376745321

Never once said that, in fact, you're the only one to have said this this entire thread?

DS IS MGS

There's a chance that The Boss is Transgendered.
>>
>>376745308
oh he's just retweeting fan art
I thought you might actually have something substantial
>>
>>376745178
Death Stranding is actually Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
>>
>namefags
>tripfags and namefags
>some retarded personal drama between the mentally ill namefags and tripfags
is this what /v/ has become
>>
File: keanu.jpg (25KB, 246x245px) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
25KB, 246x245px
>>376705613
>>376715285
Boy and I thought I was just strolling into another normal thread on /v/.
>>
>>376745154
what kind of ERP bullshit is this? Seriously, get the fuck off my /v/
>>
>>376738606
it's a solid game, there's loads of great content. It's just that the trailers make the plot look better than it was
>>
>>376745425
>There's a chance that The Boss is Transgendered.
I'm not familiar with tranny dialect, it's all the same to us normal human beings.
>>
>>376745447

Look at the song tweets. I keep predicting the songs he posts days prior.

Because he keeps tweeting the songs I choose ;P

>>376735370
>>376735472
>>376735647
>>376735752
>>376735842
>>376735942
>>
>>376707848
>>376745419
im not lying.

infinite heaven doesn't give u any emblems
>>
>>376745506
This what MGS does to people. /mgg/ was also a complete clusterfuck.
>>
Kojima is a cock sucking piece of shit who loves making shitty, boring ass open world games.
>>
>>376745627
Yes it does. Now fuck off.
>>
>>376745567
>openly talks about the music he's listening to
>retweet something you know he's listening to

wow so hard
>>
>>376745627
Show us then
>>
File: mgs avatar.png (2MB, 1216x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mgs avatar.png
2MB, 1216x1080px
>>376745293
>>376745419
HERE IT IS, ON MY SHOULDER
>>
>>376745754

If it was just the bands, sure. But the song too?
>>
>>376745765
>>376745768
>>
>>376715285
Except Taro has talked in a GDC.
Also Automata's sequel was by Square and Platinum, not sony.
>>
>>376745810
its not hard when he lists the ablums on his twitter

>HEY I JUST GOT ALBUM
>i bet he's listening to this song from the album
>LOOK AT THESE SEVERAL SONGS I WAS LISTENING TO
>hey i'm right

yeah I think you are just seeing what you want to see
>>
>>376745937

There's a few he didn't post the album. Take it out on me was months later. He didn't tweet the album for Let me down easy at all, I just tweeted it to him because I was watching the movie and liked the song.
>>
>>376705613
>I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO AT E3
This is your mistake.
If true, would be like MGS2, the players would only discover when they played the game.
>>
File: IMG_20160519_075748.jpg (78KB, 817x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160519_075748.jpg
78KB, 817x748px
>>376713360
I know this feel.
>>
>>376746084
oh so its a song from a movie he liked
that makes it even easier to guess
>>
File: kojimaend.png (195KB, 403x419px) Image search: [Google]
kojimaend.png
195KB, 403x419px
>>376746415

He's never posted songs from movies hes liked?

Here, have a song he's using to reference P.T.
>>
File: letitgo.jpg (40KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
letitgo.jpg
40KB, 600x324px
>people still think that more is coming
You are only hurting yourself.
>>
>>376746535
>The End by the Doors
>The End
>The End was a Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3
>Remake Confirmed
>>
File: thedoor.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thedoor.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>376746704

Don't forget "The very best of the doors"
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.