[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth buying for someone who is mature and likes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1229.jpg (16KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
1229.jpg
16KB, 400x550px
Is this game worth buying for someone who is mature and likes extremely well-made stuff?
>>
bypass and crack when
>>
>>376700789
Just watch a lets play and get the whole experience for free
>>
It's three hours long. Take that as you will.
>>
>>376700789
>Is this game worth buying
Yes, as long as it's on sale by at least 25%
>for someone who is mature and likes extremely well-made stuff
Careful there, you're beginning to sound like a fedora.
>>
I liked it a lot but it wasn't at all worth the price. Pirate it or wait for a sale.
>>
>>376700789

It looks very similar to Limbo. I'll probably get it eventually but not before it's less than 10 euros. It's short and probably has 0 replay value.

Limbo was good but it was hard to justify the 20 euros I paid for it back then.
>>
great but short game

wait for sale or pirate
>>
>>376700789
>If you like Limbo
Yes...
That's it.
>>
>>376700789
Just watch it on youtube. It's not worth buying.
>>
>>376701060
This is one of the reasons I'm hesitating to buy it
>>376701115
I guess expressing the desire to live a healthy lifestyle comes off as being a fedora to subhumans
>>
>>376701164
>>376701221
Ok I'll do just that thanks guys
>>
>>376700789
it's pretty boring. Run to the right, control some other people with your brain or something and then plot twist : the boy was really being controlled by you, in some kind of 4th wall breaking moment, where he unplugs the game from itself and dies, or a giant slime thing, or whatever. Save yourself the money.
>>
>>376701164
Pretty much this,

It's a pretty good game, if only 3 hours long and for that reason wait till a sale to get it.

The challenges and puzzles aren't overly difficult too. None of the gravity inducing timing bullshit that Limbo had. And the story, or what you can read into it, in having a story of sorts, is decent enough.
>>
>>376701230

>I guess expressing the desire to live a healthy lifestyle comes off as being a fedora to subhumans

Wow you really are mature (for your age [14])
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.