[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wont nintendo re-release Path of Radiance on HD? Think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why wont nintendo re-release Path of Radiance on HD?
Think about it, just port it in HD, upscale it, add a couple of new features that are unlocked by the Amiibos and you got gold.

I cant believe I cant fucking play this game without pashing a shit ton of cash, let alone the sequel "altought I heard it sucks ass"

Will mailing nintendo about this be a good idea?
>>
File: 200px-FEPR_Lucia.png (107KB, 200x359px)
200px-FEPR_Lucia.png
107KB, 200x359px
To be honest the only Ike Amiibo looks like crap. A proper one would be great.

Also I know the chances are slim but I would love a Lucia Amiibo.
>>
>>376689103
>I cant believe I cant fucking play this game without pashing a shit ton of cash, let alone the sequel "altought I heard it sucks ass"

Dolphin exists, anon.

Also if you have a Wii or Wii U, Nintendon't exists.

As for official release, if GC virtual console happens, I fully expect them to release Path of Radiance on it like they did with FE7 and FE8 for NA and EU Wii U VC and FE8 3DS VC for ambassadors.
>>
>>376689103
>>NGC games
>>Path of Radiance HD
>>NO Mario sunshine HD
Why
>>
>>376689103
There still exist other games in the series that have yet to be released in English. I would prefer they prioritize that.
>>
PoR and RD are ugly games even for their time. A port would just make the series look terrible.
>>
>>376689103
If you're having trouble with radiance then classic FE isn't for you. RD is fine, the campaign is long because the plot of the game spans over the entire continent as opposed to one of the residing kingdoms within it like in RD.
>>
>>376690534
Fuck that. These games are already ready and there is clear demand for them.
Less work for them to do.
>>
Path of Radiance and Thracia 776 are the only good Fire Emblem games.
>>
>>376690220
But anon this is the perfect excuse for the ingame characters to have amiibos.

Cant let this chance to get away. There is also clear demand for POR, why do you think they are so expensive in the first place?

Also Ike is a fan favorite.
>>
>>376692095
Well they could keep using the Echoes subtitle.

Guess we'll how Shadows of Valentia does in the West as clearly it wasn't as popular in Japan as Fates or Awakening.
>>
Mail feedback or costumer support. Let them them know.

Inb4 who is tour fav path of radiance waifu?
>>
>>376692095
>why do you think they are so expensive in the first place?
Because they printed like two copies of PoR. Japan doesn't give a fuck about Tellius, both games sold like shit, there is no demand for PoR.
>>
>>376692610
If there is no demand then ho come it's so expensive? You are not making any sense.
>>
File: IMG_1081.jpg (81KB, 472x472px)
IMG_1081.jpg
81KB, 472x472px
>>376689419
I just found out a few days ago that this was actually a thing.

Does it happen in the game? Can it happen? Never played the sequel.
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (34KB, 240x299px)
IMG_1083.jpg
34KB, 240x299px
>>376693182
Even the moon people seem to like it.
>>
File: IMG_1082.jpg (38KB, 384x384px)
IMG_1082.jpg
38KB, 384x384px
>>376693328
>>
>>376693134
>hurr what is rarity
Do you think shit like Earthbound and NWC is expensive as fuck because people come in droves to buy 30 years old cartridges?
>>
>>376693884
No, but when You have a chara of that game being the most popular one, would only make sense for a vast amount of people to want it dont you rhink?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.