[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the vita's monster hunter game? God eater? Toukiden?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What is the vita's monster hunter game? God eater? Toukiden? Soul sacrifice?
>>
Why do the clones always make shit die so fast? Toukidrn looks cool but it's about as fast looking as GE ehich I don't appreciate. I appreciate the length of MH hunts.
>>
About to install both GE:2 and Toukidrn 2 on my pc.

Which should I play first bros ?
>>
>>376688114
I guess they lean towards the action rpg genre more than the hunting monsters or beasts part
>>
>>376688208
Either one should be fine
>>
>>376688114
Because that's how MHFU was.
I prefer it because having to hunt shit for 15 or 30 (depending on monster and rank) fucking minutes minimum because of retardedly inflated HP blows ass. Doesn't help that every faggot has some sort of way to go well over 1 area at a time either through some total asspull.
>giant t-rex
>swings his face around and "digs" underground
>ends up halfway across the map
Yeah, great.
Even on your best days, you'll still take at least 10 to 12 minutes on anything that isn't the lowest ranked shitter mons.
3rd gen onward was a fucking mistake for HP. It's not terrible for multiplayer hunts (though I'd still prefer it be about 25% less if only when you do MP hunts offline), but it's a total pain in the ass for everything else.
>>
>>376688114
Sony platforms are largely for casuals who cannot put up with restarting a long "mission" if they were to fail. This is also why it's so hard to fail a mission in God Eater and Toukiden.
>>
>>376688619
>any fight taking you over 10 minutes

scrub
>>
>>376688698
That's a riot considering that leaving via sub-quests weren't a thing until the 3DS.
>>
>>376688763
Leaving via sub quest does not mark the quest as done, meaning it's no different from failing the mission.
>>
>>376688762
Nigga, shut the fuck up.
Even if I had the equipment, set skills, jewels, and charms to pull it off, you still have to have the RNG to actually get the drops for all that shit in the first place.
And don't give me that
>but you should be able to clear all hunts naked using only your favorite weapon
Because we both know that's a load of shit.
>>
>>376688846
>no different from failing the mission.
You forgot that you still get partial rewards though, some of which include targeted monster parts.
In addition to money, of course.
>>
>>376688698
>what is soulsborne?
>>
>>376689135
/v/: "b-b-b-b-but that doesn't count because those are also on PC (and xbox)!"
>>
>>376689135
Soulsborne are extremely casual games
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (33KB, 372x310px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
33KB, 372x310px
>>376689312
(You)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.