[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Killed Sleeping Dogs and it's devs >Killed Deus Ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: square-enix-logo.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
square-enix-logo.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>Killed Sleeping Dogs and it's devs
>Killed Deus Ex
>Killed Tomb Raider
>Killed Hitman
>Wasted shit ton of money and time on FFXV which is trash
B-based Japan amirighte?
Fucking weeb EA right here
>>
If you get killed by your publisher, you deserve death.
>>
File: 1486264533825.png (419KB, 630x675px) Image search: [Google]
1486264533825.png
419KB, 630x675px
>>376686824
look at this corporate shill holy fuck
neo-/v/ is amazing
>>
>>376686824
i take it you dont have the slightest idea how the industry works
>>
>>376686930
I do.

Look at Clover Studio anon. They didn't allow themselves to get killed by their publisher, they quit and made their own studio. But I guess stuff like this is completely lost on you.

>>376686905
>cuck

It's way better to cry like a faggot, amirite? You're the cuck here, loser.
>>
Thief got raped, skullfucked, and pounded into the ground.

Teef 2014 angers the Builder.
>>
>>376687081
>muh namless studio.. h-ha!!
>>
>>376687216
lol
>>
I don't think any genuine weebs actually like Squeenix.
>>
I only care about Deus Ex and actively hate Sleeping Dogs, so this is fine with me.
>>
>being upset that your favourite devs were too stupid to not get stuck between the gears of a soulless corporate machine

The only devs that matter are the ones that use the publisher, not the other way around. If they don't have the talent or willpower to step off on their own after the machine deems them to be useless, then that's their own fault.
>>
>>376687081
>quit
>loose rights to your IP, become nameless

Hahaha fucking dumbass stupid motherfucker. Fuck you you dumbass stupid fucking shit head motherfucker.
>>
meanwhile they allow thief to still exist when it has never had a good game in 17 years
https://segmentnext.com/2017/05/12/thief-filmmakers-claim-thief-2014-sequel-coming-film/
>>
File: 1494569063373.jpg (31KB, 530x275px) Image search: [Google]
1494569063373.jpg
31KB, 530x275px
>>376686520
Don't worry, I hear they're working on something that'll turn them around.
>>
>>376688897
How dare they mock the Builder!
>>
>FF VX
>around 4,5 million sold units
>Hitman
>0,6 copies sold on Steam
>half a million on consoles
If you wanted Hitman to live on you should have bought the game. Same goes for all the other games. Obviously the demand isn't high enough to justify the costs.
>>
>>376686520
OP doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about.

Eidos and it's subsidiary studios were making a lot of mistakes. An MMO of Sleeping Dogs, timed exclusivity of Tomb Raider on a different console, the entire pre-order fiasco with Deus Ex.

The Japanese company seen the shortcomings of the western studios it owns.
>>
>>376686520
>gooks killing westacuck scum
B A S E D
>>
>>376689735
Do you consider investing unprecedented amount of money in FFXV that SE will NEVER EVER get back Eidos' fault?
>>
>>376689530
>FFXV took over a decade to develop and burnt a hole the size of hundreds of millions into SE's pockets
>meanwhile, IO developed for bread crumbs basically and still made enough money to expand their offices
Only a dead weeb is a good weeb.
>>
>>376686520
Weeb here, most of us hate Square Enix and would love to see them go out of business so that Atlus can take over.
>>
>>376686520
Sleeping Dogs was fun but it wasn't really all that special.
I thought there were rumors about a new Tomb Raider recently
>>
File: gextuxedo.gif (2MB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
gextuxedo.gif
2MB, 400x214px
>>376686520
Leave saving Square Enix to me darling
>>
I hate Square more and more as time goes on.
In the 90s they baught out the tactics ogre team and IP, ran the designers into the ground and never even made any more tactics ogre.

If they wanna fuck up there own IPs fine but Tactics Ogre was really good and it's just wasted by SE.
>>
>>376686520
Weebs hate SE more than you ever will.
>>
>trying to hold down FFXI, the product which silently funded your shit for a decade in the background
>so you can shill the crappy WoW clone with talentless hack yoshi

fuck sqee desu, its been shit and downhill since the merge.
>>
I'm cautiously optimistic about Project Octopath Traveler. Terrible placeholder name, though.
>>
>>376688673
>chimping out like a literal nigger

I hope you get paralyzed in front of your parents stupid nigger.
>>
Hitman dev here, wishing I wasn't stupid enough to get myself caught in the corporate machine instead of spending that USD 50,000,000 I have lying around to buy the studio.
>>
>>376687527
This. Blame the devs for making their jobs a 9-5 job and caring little for passion.
>>
>>376689530
Maybe next time they won't cut a game into pieces.
>>
>>376686520
They also killed Star ocean.
>>
>>376686520
They'd be liked again if they made a proper Tactics game.

I personally like'm for FFXIV even though I want it to be an action MMORPG.
>>
File: Legend_of_Mana2.jpg (335KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Mana2.jpg
335KB, 1280x1024px
none of you know despair
>>
>>376692227
FFXIV should have been an action mmo. How did we go from the battle systems of past FFs to the slow stick driving that is that mmo battle system, I have no idea. And for a series with a history of customization like materia and ff5's job system, we got the laziest implementation of them all.
>>
>>376692002
No, it's your fault you don't have the money to buy the hitman IP and use your passion to not get ground up in the corporate machine. Dumb bitch, be more like clover studios, bitch.
>>
>>376686520
SE Japan is different from SE UK you do know that right? They really don't cooperate with each other at all.
>>
File: twewy_countdown.png (250KB, 1022x484px) Image search: [Google]
twewy_countdown.png
250KB, 1022x484px
>>376688992

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>376686520
>Killed Deus Eux
>Implying a bunch of canadians and french retards ever could made 3 good games in a row
>>
>>376692407
The decision to sell IO came from Japan
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.