[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is even their end game? I bought the Xbone S solely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: xbox-logo.jpg (20KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
xbox-logo.jpg
20KB, 760x428px
What the fuck is even their end game? I bought the Xbone S solely as a rare replay/halo machine and I'm really worried for the future of this piece of shit. All I know is that their upcoming E3 is gonna be a disaster. Anyone else here feel my pain?
>>
no, I only feel entertained by the whole situation
>>
If they make their first party line stronger with stuff that is not halo/gears/forza they may get redeemed
My only concern is that they want scorpio games to be anterocompatible with the xbone and I'm afraid that may cripple the new hardware, I mean I want a new gamepad for the PC with more features but ms may not wan to those features because they may not be compatible with the xbone
>>
>>376684428

>what the fuck is even their endgame?

Market share.

That's all MS gives a shit about. They have so much money that if they spend 50 billion to get just 10% of the console market squared away then it's mission success.

It's kind of why MS never really "loses" the console wars. The console war is an existential battle for Nintendo and Sony. It's not even a majority of MS revenue stream
>>
Where's DLC5
>>
>>376684428
>Xbone S
>future
Anon, everyone already knows the Xbone is dead, even Microsoft. Why else do you think they are making a new system so quickly?
>>
>>376686116
To be honest nintendo has enough money saved their in the same boat as ms, that instead of savings (which it has) can just through all that windows for business money at it till it works.

They dont care about market share, just that they get out there and make some money off it. Which they both do.

For instance, ms didnt give a shit about losing cell phones, meanwhile sony phones are dead, tvs are dying, and everything but playstation and sony pictures in trouble.

MS will be fine once scorpio is out and RDR2 has the best graffix there.
>>
Better than the Mario/Zelda machine and the Bloodborne Machine
>>
is this what its gonna be like leading up to e3? so many sony niggers shitting up with false flag threads. iv never seen so much xbox talk on this board before.

is sony TM nervous?
>>
>MSs thrown of shit, after every scheme they hatched to come out on top.

If there was way out for them it will be things that they absolutely do not want to do, like free online, for example.
>>
first off the green looks unprofessional and makes every game cover look terrible.

secondly xbox has only ever had 3 exclusives and two are on pc, not sure about gow. oh and blinx...
>>
>>376689285
You know, there once was a console called the Playstation 3 that had free online. But Sony saw how dumb fanboy fuckheads actually payed for online with xbox 360, and now Sony has sunk to their level. So thanks xbox fan boys. Maybe if ya'll had to pay for online, instead of your mommies, we'd still have free online on consoles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.