[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE FIGHTING BOSSES YOU'RE UNDER LEVELED FOR MAKES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
DUDE FIGHTING BOSSES YOU'RE UNDER LEVELED FOR MAKES IT A GOOD GAME LMAO
>>
It's the level design in the first half and the well-developed stamina system that do that, actually.
>>
>>376683929
git gud
>>
File: 1494559440852.jpg (86KB, 960x596px) Image search: [Google]
1494559440852.jpg
86KB, 960x596px
if you're underleveled maybe you should level up more.

?
>>
>>376683929
I'm halfway through a SL1 run with no major issues get fucking good.
>>
>>376685684
good luck with 4kings senpai, biggest block of my run by far
>>
>>376685684
>>376685873
I was just about to ask if he did 4 kings yet, cannot imagine that being easy
>>
>>376683929
Here's a bunch of shields and armor but we'll expect you to dodge everything instead.
>>
Boss damage seems to scale based on your HP. Even at SL1 you'll almost never ever get one-shotted.
>>
>>376686006
Not in DeS or DS1.
>>
>>376683929
of got a better one

>DUDE LETS PRETEND EVERYTHING AFTER ANOR LONDO DOESN'T EXIST LMAO
>>
>>376683929

Did you wander into the graveyard and into the catacombs in the very beginning?
>>
>>376686006
Dodging is just more optimal, you can get through the game just fine blocking everything instead
>>
>>376683929
>DUDE HIT THE ENEMY TWICE THEN ROLL AWAY AND REPEAT UNTIL IT DIES LMAO
Seriously fuck this game's combat mechanics.
>>
File: ludwig.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ludwig.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Ludwig might be the worst example of this

>beat Amelia with +5 or +6 weapon
>go DLC
>get raped by a horse
>wait a bit
>upgrade to +8 or +9
>gg ez
>>
>>376686442
I think he's trying to say;

>You can go to a high-level place early on therefore it's automatically better than a linear game.
>>
>>376685684
>SL1 run

Dumbest shit ever since only the pyromancer starts at level 1. Just call it a "starting class" playthrough and use shit other than the pyromancer, just without leveling up. Starting class SL wasn't calculated in any meaningful away at all.
>>
>>376686597

No. I'm asking if he wandered into the graveyard instead of going up the hill and into the castle. You want to avoid the graveyard until later.
>>
>>376686612

SL1 runs were done back when dark souls had active pvp so they could invade other level 1's

They used the skeleton knight set and started pyromancer and ganked people with dark swords.
>>
>>376686612
>and use shit other than the pyromancer, just without leveling up

They have those. They're just not SL1s.
>>
>>376686810
Except you can invade 10 levels downward by default so you can be level 11 and still invade level 1s.
>>
>>376685929
with crest shield or anything with good magic block, it's not that bad
>>
>>376685929

It's not though. 4bitches are pretty easy to learn patterns for and by the time you get to them normally your weapon should be such a high level that you kill one in about 5 hits or so.
>>
>>376686948
You're thinking a white sign, white signs are 10 levels + 10%, a red/cracked eye orb is just 10% down
>>
>>376687096
You sure? My Lautrec cosplay was level 11 and I invaded some pyros straight outta northern asylum in my day.
>>
I did a SL1 run quite a while back, and the only true hardship was O&S.
You can do an semi havel on 4 kings, took me 3 tries but I did it that way, felt better against them with a lightning axe instead of the chaos reinforced club, but that may just be me, had to use 2 extra humanities after the 15 flasks.
>>
>>376687167
There is Wulfs connection mod if you don't believe me, it shows you the levels of the people you invade, not only that but most classes start higher than level 1 so if they level after they get souls from the asylum demon its easily possible they get in range.

I invade with an SL2 and regularly see level 20's there
>>
>>376687070
More like 7 hits, which are a drag to do.
>>
>>376683929
If you're legitimately a first-time soulsborne player then you'll either feel the compulsion to figure out how to beat whatever is beating you or you won't. If it's the former then you'll join the ranks of all the other soulsborne fans who throw public fits about bosses and then feel silly after beating them. If it's the latter then you'll continue forever bitching everywhere soulsborne is mentioned about how terrible it is to help you feel less inadequate for being so shitty at it.
>>
>>376685929
If you wear full havels, get close to them, and are constantly chugging estus, it's not the hardest thing ever. otherwise it's close to impossible because of all their unavoidable magic attacks
>>
>>376687742
All of the magic attacks must be avoidable somehow, not only have I done it, but everyone who has ever completed an SL1 likely did too since its a mandatory boss
>>
>>376686006
>Here's a bunch of shields and armor but we'll expect you to dodge everything instead.
I don't understand, do you want to play a stat-dependent RPG where you can just equip the right stuff and facetank every enemy/boss? There are a lot of pseudo-action RPGs like that, Dragon's Dogma being a prime example (and a pretty great game if that's what you're looking for). Soulsborne is kind of the antithesis of that gameplay style.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.