[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally impossible! I knew the Roxas part of the game was bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7012.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7012.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Literally impossible!
I knew the Roxas part of the game was bad but this fight is just really really frustrating. Anyone got any tips?
>>
This....
Was the worst representation of FFVI character.....
And he is probably going to be the only FFVI character in this series.
>>
>>376680320
Are you really so fucking bad at video games you can't beat a tutorial boss. kill yourself.
>>
I found the triple team in KH1 harder.
>>
>>376680320
>Losing to Setzer

You should kys, OP.
>>
>>376680320
Are you a tiny child?
Because they have no problem beating this game.
Meaning you must be a literal fetus to be incapable of winning that fight.
>>
>>376680320
>Roxas part
Wait wtf, you mean the game continues after that?
I thought it was deliberately an impossible last boss and you were meant to quit there
>>
>>376680320
>implying the Roxas part isn't the best part of the game

KYS, op.
>>
I wasn't aware you could lose to Setzer
>>
>>376680721
they were much harder imho
setzer spends most of his time taunting you and makes it easy to get in a bunch of hits before he uses his easy to avoid special move
the triple team is just a clusterfuck combined with KH1's not so great combat
>>
bro if you wanted a KH2 thread you could have just asked instead of this weak-ass bait.
>>
>>376680320

>Smack him once
>Get a bunch of balls
>Run around until time is up

Fucking autists
>>
File: 1393261678186.png (188KB, 298x273px) Image search: [Google]
1393261678186.png
188KB, 298x273px
>>376681406
you would be all about getting balls, anon
>>
>>376681406
>not getting all 200 balls to win as soon as possible
>>
File: Sora, Donald...And Goofy.png (874KB, 1680x944px) Image search: [Google]
Sora, Donald...And Goofy.png
874KB, 1680x944px
>>376680320
>can't beat Sezter, a super easy tutorial 'fight'
>playing on an emulator

Autism.
>>
OP is a faggot. I only played kh2 since it came to ps4 and beat it first time on critical. The rest of the game is harder than kh1 proud though.
>>
File: Guardian OC.jpg (62KB, 411x627px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian OC.jpg
62KB, 411x627px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.