[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe i'm saying this bros This game doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

I can't believe i'm saying this bros
This game doesn't hold up at all
Every mission is tedious and the same
What did I see in this as a kid?
>>
File: photo.jpg (18KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
18KB, 346x346px
>>376678015
The best revenge story ever told.
>>
It had a great soundtrack and some of the best maps in the series.
>>
Today's Easter
>>
>>376678015
As with most classics, it was great for its time, but falls short in a modern context. Best to let fond memories be just that: memories. Don't revisit the past, you can only sour it by doing so.>>376678015
>>
File: 1404862441510.jpg (17KB, 272x153px) Image search: [Google]
1404862441510.jpg
17KB, 272x153px
>>376678474
motherfucking Hotter 'n Hell and that KISS concert
and that "gap" called "over Peter Criss"
>>
>>376678015
I was thinking of replaying this.
>>
>>376678846

Muh philosophy post. Stop trying to make some rule that applies to every game fucking autist I bet you never played this game and still wanted to share your great wisdom. Stfu Yoda.

THUG is good but the first 4 THPS are the real classics. Played it last week and they're still good, guess that fucks up your word of wisdom.
>>
File: have sex with me.jpg (95KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
have sex with me.jpg
95KB, 300x300px
>that fucking last mission against Eric
>>
Nah I still lovw it. But when I go back and play thps I dont do missions I just free skate for a while
>>
>>376682142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMbHn7KU39k
>>
>>376678015
OP is a fag, I played this the otherday, it holds up
>>
File: bro bowl.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bro bowl.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>376678015
Had lots of fun with this and the other tony hawks back in the day.
>>376682731
I always had the most fun with free skate.

I used to skate allot of the spots and the park in the Tampa level also pic related irl.

The bowl in the pic related was in this super ghetto area like people getting guns pulled on them and shit.

Some black community leaders they wanted to make that park some sort of monument to black oppression since like 30-40 years ago the park the bowl was the site of some major chimp out. They aid that anything related to black history doesn't belong there and ended up getting the city to tear it down.
>>
>>376678015
No.
>>376678821
Bowooowoowwoo So what?
>>
the problem is its played out like a story instead of just "objectives to complete". in tony hawk 2 it was just a list of goals and a secret, and it repeating over and over was fine because those goals were basically explore/score well/do a good trick

in underground its the same shit, repeated over and over, but some tiny veneer of "story" which is just whatever half assed cover they could think of.

>pick up chicks for the party so you can get signed for xxxx
in tony hawk was just
>collect the spray cans/letters/the bells
with no stupid story attached
>>
>>376678015
Get AIDS kid
>>
>>376679095
Hotter than Hell was shit though. The actual skateable part of the level is tiny as shit and they instead devoted 50% of it to a shitty dirt track for their car gimmick.
>>
>>376678015
I WROTE THE WORDS TO THIS SONG ON THE BACK OF A PHOTOGRAPH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.