[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is with these terrible boss designs? I'm enjoying the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: futaba.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
futaba.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
What is with these terrible boss designs? I'm enjoying the game overall, but I've just past Futaba's dungeon and found all but Kamoshida's to be entirely uninspired compared to previous Persona entries. The persona designs also feel especially ridiculous this time around (not including the classic demon roster, which look better than ever.)
Do the bosses become any more interesting? Did anyone else find some of these monster designs mediocre?
>>
I want to fuck that sphinx.
>>
>>376676541
When I think about it, I don't care for a lot of boss designs in Persona. Shido was excellent though.
>>
Yeah the boss designs in 5 were a little off. Though dungeon 6's was pretty cool because I didn't expect it to look the way it did.
>>
>>376676541
the last 2 were pretty good desu
>>
>>376676541
So who was Futaba's actual father. Don't tell me she's another Shido baby.
>>
>>376676541
>previous bosses were literally Tables with faces on them or amazing concepts like two guys that revive each other

Nice bait and all but everyone is sick of this shit.
>>
>>376677963
P3's were a little meh, but get a pass for being stylistically consistent and for having some interesting interpretations of the Major Arcanas.
P4 just had some seriously fantastic and varied designs.
>>
File: p4 bosses.png (486KB, 1615x538px) Image search: [Google]
p4 bosses.png
486KB, 1615x538px
>>376679291
>>376677963
>>
File: priestess.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
priestess.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
>>376676541
Persona 3 had the best boss designs.
>Priestess's tits say BJ
Classy.
>>
>>376677832
I'm almost entirely certain it was Sojiro and they fucked while drunk off their ass and only Futaba's mom remembers and knows Sojiro didn't want to take responsibility as a dad.
>>
>>376676541
That one in particular surpassed Shadow Naoto as worst boss design, shitty boss too.
>>
>>376676541
Really? I thought Madarame's fit just fine for him. Flyman and Sphynx are easily the worst in the game though. The next dungeon is just Darth Vader in a chair but after him it picks up again in design.
>>
PILLAGE HIM

SANTANAEL
*music hits*

Holy fuuuuuuck
>>
>>376679416
It stands for Boaz and Jachin you juvenile.
>>
>>376680746
Not if my boner has anything to say about it.
>>
>>376680746
That's even more suggestive.
>Boaz and Jachin are pillars.
>Her tits are pillars.
>The temple is her pussy.
Do some thinking.
>>
>>376677832
Would've made more sense for her to just be Sojiro's daughter or something.
>>
File: 3d dog flash[2].jpg (15KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
3d dog flash[2].jpg
15KB, 400x319px
>>376681121
Well obviously the design is sexual but to think BJ stands for "blowjob" is ridiculous.
>>
>>376681469
Why can't it be both?
>>
>>376679385
I want to fuck that bird.
>>
>>376680230
I just thought it was a little simple (and kinda ugly.) Persona bosses often make clever use of several symbols related to the character at hand, while P5's seem pretty 2-dimentional. Thus far, that is.
>>
>>376681507
Fair enough, maybe the devs knew were aware of the double meaning in English.
>>
>>376681728
Yeah this time around they took to making the shadow bosses into actual demons instead of having their design reflect the character. The demon they're based on is supposed to represent the character, like Asmodeus being Kamoshida's form. Their names change to have middle names at the turning points in the fight to reveal that. But yeah, Sphynx is the laziest and most direct design.
>>
>>376679385
I don't see how these are better per se. If anything, they're just a continuation of the same design philosophy. Also Namatame looks like shit, I always hated that boss design the bigheaded hippie looks so retarded and took all tension out of that fight.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.