[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you fuck up this badly? God fucking damn it Relic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: AHAHAHA.jpg (99KB, 750x526px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHA.jpg
99KB, 750x526px
How do you fuck up this badly? God fucking damn it Relic you had ONE JOB
>>
how come PC gamers dont like playing exclusive PC titles?
they only enjoy playing console ports.

Really makes you think...
>>
Is the campaign "fun" at least ?
I have all 7 dawn of war titles counting expansion and haven't decided yet on DoW 3
>>
Never played a DoW game in my life, is it good? What's a good place to start?
>>
>>376674162
Does it have a grand campaign map? don't care about the MP for this one, doesn't look like a DoW game.
>>
>>376674162
just compare it to other full price titles and you will see the same thing.
this isn't exclusive to DoW 3
>>
>>376674162
Wow... pc exclusives are amazing...
>>
>>376674862
Nope 17 established misions where you jump between races during each mision
>>
>>376674351
Has nothing to do with it being an exclusive. Relic decided to try and make the game a fucking MOBA hybrid despite huge outcry from long time fans.
>>
>>376675084
Ah damn, sucks i hate campaigns like that in RTS, a grand campaign is FAR better
>>
>>376674162
who at relic thought it was a good idea to just launch with 3 races when all other Dawn of War games launched with 4?
>>
>>376674162
Is it anything like Dark Crusade - the best DoW game ever?
I liked that game a lot. DoW II felt like complete horse shit in comparison.
>>
Perhaps you over estimate how many people actually care about WH40k
>>
>>376674760
They're all different genres, which causes the autism you see in these threads, and in the reviews. If you want RTS first one with the expansions which fix the game and add tons of content. If you want RTT then the second game. As for if they're good? Well I like them, but I have autism so I can't give you an unbiased opinion.
>>
File: TWWCharts.jpg (36KB, 748x167px) Image search: [Google]
TWWCharts.jpg
36KB, 748x167px
>>376674351
>how come PC gamers dont like playing exclusive PC titles?
Lolwut?
>>
File: 1446232665820.png (61KB, 447x420px) Image search: [Google]
1446232665820.png
61KB, 447x420px
>Making a game designed for E-Sports in mind
Never go full retard.
>>
>>376674351
It's not a very good DoW game, thats why people don't play it
>>
>>376674162
How is this bad? Rts is a niche genre. Unlike games of other genre which hit high right after release rts games start at low and slowly grow. You op are a retard
>>
>>376676080
Even worse is the fact that people called them out on their bullshit from the start and they still ignored everyone and did it
>>
>>376674162
>still literally five times more players than battleborn

they havent hit rock bottom quite yet my friend
>>
>>376675427
Oh great thanks, I think I might try 2
>>
>>376676080
Esports is cancer on PC gaming. Developers will ruin their game on the off chance it turns into Esports money. Such a shame.
>>
>>376674351
>Civilization
>Mount and Blade
>Gothic
>Total War
>Starcraft II
>Lol,Dota, Hots
>Grim Dawn

They do.
>>
>>376676310
This at least wh40k autists will keep it in life support for a while until the next expansion comes
>>
Game is too expensive, release it for $20 with microtransactions and you make more money. You can't expect to sell an online focused game like that.
>>
>>376674760
I've never played the first one, DoW II was great though, great single player campaign and a fun survivor/moba mode. Never really got into multiplayer though.

I played the Space Marines demo and it was pretty cool too, still waiting for a good sale.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.