[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest /v/, did you get up and start smacking your ass wi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px)
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Be honest /v/, did you get up and start smacking your ass with a WiiMote?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kMnC7kTUd3E
>>
>>376671778
Absolutely. I replayed that shit a ton.
>>
>>376671778
You fucking bet. Even in front of my entire family.
Until I realized it was much easier to just wave the wiimote around in a similar fashion.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 403x254px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 403x254px
>tfw when the "whoa"s come in
>>
>>376671778

Oh that game, good old days with my friends back home. I still fire it up for some good time with my bf.
>>
>>376672131
>Until I realized it was much easier to just wave the wiimote around in a similar fashion.
That's pretty much true for every single Wii game, but you don't get something like Wario Ware if you don't want to fully get into it.
>>
Sure did, no regret, that entire game was fun to play the way they demonstrated.
>>
>>376672349
Trust me I got very involved when playing Smooth Moves. It was a big wagglefest compared to other Wii titles, but in a good sense since it was actually enjoyable.
>>
>>376671778
I *almost* got laid thanks to that shit.
>>
>>376672282
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>376671778
Normally I could just be a lazy asshole and sit on the couch but this minigame almost required me to actually mimic the characters on screen.
>>
File: 100999.jpg (21KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
100999.jpg
21KB, 340x340px
>>376671778
Thanks for reminded me of this. Shit was so funny
>>
>>376673096
Story right fucking now
>>
File: gjFuAcz.jpg (188KB, 1050x787px) Image search: [Google]
gjFuAcz.jpg
188KB, 1050x787px
>>
>>376673727
fuck suddenly this makes me want to start buying and selling controllers and musical instruments you put on your mouth and shove the mouth parts or analog nubs up my ass and then sell them cheaply to game stores as used.

shit, i could just buy controllers and return them within the return period and leave them full of fecal matter and semen.

i have no fucking clue why this urge has hit me so hard all of a sudden. anyways, videogames
>>
>>376671778
>This here is mona's pizza!
>>
>>376671778
Yes, one of the funniest minigames I've played. Even funny when sober.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.