[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>creator of mega man at the helm >no Capcom interference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: mighty number 9.png (799KB, 1000x737px) Image search: [Google]
mighty number 9.png
799KB, 1000x737px
>creator of mega man at the helm
>no Capcom interference
>Inti-Creates leading development
>MM1 composer back
>team of Mega man veterans

What went wrong? All the stars were in alignment for this to be one of the biggest comebacks ever. Instead we got Mighty Disapointment 9.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>creator of mega man at the helm
>>
>>376671025

Keiji Inafune was in fact the person behind the project.
>>
>>376671250

And?
>>
>>376671362

And it's puzzling that he was unable to reproduce the magic. are his creative juices just gone or did other factors get in the way?
>>
The music being shit was the biggest letdown for me. Even if the game sucked, I thought I'd at least be getting a good Mega Man esque soundtrack out of it but nope.

What's even weirder is that the two songs Manami Matsume or whatever her name is composed for Shovel Knight were really good. So what went wrong here?
>>
>>376671439
He was just an artist, a scribbler.
>>
>>376670940
>no Capcom interference
This right here
Editorial control exists for a reason
>>
The Mega Man games were good in spite of Inafune, not because of him.

It's why there have been numerous other clones that are better than MN9.
>>
>>376671554
>He was just an artist, a scribbler.

who created mega man.
>>
>>376671993
You mean Akira Kitamura.

Mega Man, Roll, and a few Robot Masters were already designed before Inafune joined.
>>
>>376671470

I didn't know she did some songs for Shovel Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooyb51guYAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A63GOAwfteQ

The thing with her is that she only did MM1 and then a few little parts here and there. How many people say "Wow I love MM1's score"? Not many. If I had a project, I'd probably hire her to conbribute a few songs since she's okay but not much since she's not great.

Why they didn't get Takashi Tateishi is a mystery.
>>
File: Inafune creator of megaman.jpg (327KB, 978x673px) Image search: [Google]
Inafune creator of megaman.jpg
327KB, 978x673px
>>376671942
>The Mega Man games were good in spite of Inafune, not because of him.

lol @ that butthurt.
>>
>>376672207
>How many people say "Wow I love MM1's score"? Not many
It's not as popular as MM2 or 3's soundtracks but people definitely recognize MM1's songs as classics.
>>
>>376670940
when you port a game to what, 10 consoles? that money dries up pretty quickly
>>
>>376672207
They did. For one song.

Better question.

Why didn't they get Naoto Tanaka or Shusaku Uchiyama?
>>
>>376672360
>but people definitely recognize MM1's songs as classics.

Not many. Like it's okay. But I won't listen to it outside of the game like I did for MM2-3.
>>
>>376672464
>They did. For one song.

Why not the whole score? Too busy or was he asking too much?
>>
File: 1ac[1].jpg (41KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1ac[1].jpg
41KB, 512x512px
>>376672464

>namefag
>>
I just listened to the MM1 score again, since it's like 12 minutes.

She made the opening stage select jingle, so she gets some credit. And the Opening and epiologue themes are nice.
>>
>>376673436

Oh shit, she did UN squadron's score too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmp1VcUm-Rs&list=PL0EkJuJpa_Z_3oefRu5mxI5sm1qX5QQAz&index=4
>>
>>376673645
area 88 was such great shit, i even made a midi of the first stage a long ass time ago
>>
File: image.jpg (586KB, 1579x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
586KB, 1579x2000px
>>
Comcept is going bankrupt right?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.