[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They need to make a co-op STALKER game. I'm sitting here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cheeki breeki spaz.jpg (29KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
cheeki breeki spaz.jpg
29KB, 689x693px
They need to make a co-op STALKER game. I'm sitting here in x16 in SOC scared out of my fucking mind.

What would you guys like to see in a new stalker game, and has there been any info on another one in the works?
>>
you might be interested in escape from tarkov
>>
>>376669258
Isn't that game 120 american dollarydoos AND still in alpha?
>>
>>376669362
it does something dumb like, the more you pay for a preorder, the higher your odds of being chosen to participate in the alpha

i just said you might be interested. you should definitely wait until it's released
>>
>>376669478
I just looked at it, and the level of detail when it comes to the guns is unreal. I saw a an ak-74m with plum furniture that looked fucking beautiful.

I'll definitely follow it, but when do you think it'll get released anon? I would take them at their word but, well... We've all learned from the bannerlord devs that you can't quite do that.
>>
>>376669727
man, if i could predict the future like that, i'd be off buying lotto tickets instead of shitposting here
>>
>>376669727
early access survival openworld
>>
>>376670248
shit anon, I bought the forest, so when you put it like that. goddammit, it won't ever be realeased huh.
>>
Sorry to disappoint you OP, but STALKER 2 was cancelled due to internal issues in GSC Game World and the company has since split up
>>
Theres a coop mod for Call of Pripyat but I don't think it's out yet
>>
>>376670480
Thats a damn shame, so what happens to the IP now that the company split up?
>>
>>376670605
Actually, that was misleading. In actuality the company basically reformed into a new one called Vostok Games and STALKER 2 was unable to be produced due to a lack of funding and investors. The future is actually pretty ambiguous because the last time the team announced they did work on the game was in 2012.
>>
>>376669075
I would like actualy faction wars or mutant swarms from time to time, you know, maybe once in a few hours you gotta hole up somewhere and keep yourself out of the mutants sights or shit like that.
Maybe some gun that uses singularities
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.