[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing skies of arcadia >more than 30 hours in >just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1423528009738.png (83KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1423528009738.png
83KB, 342x245px
>playing skies of arcadia
>more than 30 hours in
>just realized I could skip the animations for the super moves instead of watching Aika scream "FIRE CONSUME MY ENEMIES" hundreds of times

what are some moments in video games that made you feel like an absolute fucking retard?
>>
>>376656746
I went through over half of God Hand before realizing you could upgrade your health bar and roulette gauge
>>
I didn't upgrade any of my characters in Tales of Hearts R until half way in. Didn't know I could level up the soma.
>>
I didn't know you could run from battles in final fantasy 7. the whole game.
>>
>>376657015
I went through almost half of Tales of Symphonia without realizing what EX skills did. Same with abyss and AD skills.
>>
>>376656746
I went through half of Rondo of Blood without realising Richter can backflip.
>>
File: 1395609043248.jpg (15KB, 253x252px) Image search: [Google]
1395609043248.jpg
15KB, 253x252px
didnt know you could level up your sword in mgr

played through hard with little trouble though
>>
>>376656746

Oh shit I didn't know that. I played 80 hours of that game, half of that must have been cutlass fury animations.
>>
>>376656746
I realised you could hold B to run in Resident Evil 4... after finishing the game twice
>>
>>376656746

I was trying to get as many collectibles as I could before advancing the story in Sleeping Dogs. Had no idea I could aim guns and took out a lot of those gang operations in the tunnels just by blindfiring behind cover. When I finally got to the point in the story that I was taught how to use firearms I felt like an idiot. On the plus side though, I beat all my friends several times over when it came to the Lucky Shooter challenge.
>>
File: 1466031640992.png (111KB, 359x468px) Image search: [Google]
1466031640992.png
111KB, 359x468px
>>376658236
what
I have a retarded moment of my own in RE4 it might even be as stupid as yours but how the fuck can that happen?
>>
Had a really dumb one while playing Andromeda.

Was on an asteroid and couldn't leave the Nomad. Took me stupidly long to figure out how to return to the Tempest.
>>
File: Brain problems.png (29KB, 545x376px) Image search: [Google]
Brain problems.png
29KB, 545x376px
>>376656746
I forgot you could buy techniques in Bayonetta
>>
Played through NieR 2 and got to right before the final boss before upgrading any of my swords.
>>
File: index2.jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index2.jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>finish fallout 3, new vegas and 4 a couple times
>find out recently that if your weapons holstered or unequiped, the f for autorun turns to sprint
>mfw thinking of the hundreds of hours i wasted running slowly around the wasteland
>>
>>376659896
what the fuck are you on about? there's walking and running, that's it
>>
>>376659896

I only remember sprint in Project Nevada
>>
>>376656746
I didn't realize one could trade items and consumables in Xenoblade until 55 hours in the game. I beat it in 60.
>>
>playing last level of Valkyria Chronicles
>pause game
>realize I can save during battle
>>
>>376659896
You can't sprint in NV or 3 without Project Nevada dipshit, and with PE it automatically holsters your shit for you when you sprint.
>>
File: 1475112084763.jpg (22KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475112084763.jpg
22KB, 225x350px
>>376656746
Played through the entirety of mgs1 with the d-pad, not knowing you could enable analog control.
>>
>>376660017
>>376660145
try it again
>>
>>376660017
4 has sprint, new vegas has sprint if you use jsawyer or that other really popular mod
>>
>>376660229
Thats the better way of playing it though
>>
Oh shit I just remembered my first attempts at playing Valkyrie Profile. On my first try I had no fucking idea why Freya was mad at me because I didn't realize I was supposed to send Einherjar to her. I thought I was fine if the skills she asked for were on the characters I used. When I realized that I was a fucking idiot I started over.

On my second try, in the menu where you spend your points (MP, right?) to buy consumables and equipment, I didn't realize there were several tabs because I didn't notice I could press left and right on that menu. I thought it was strictly for consumables. I was wondering why I could barely find decent weapons and armor and why the game kicked my shit in so bad. I have no idea how but I actually made it midway through Lezard Valeth's tower with my weak-ass characters. Then I noticed I was a double fucking idiot I started over again.

Without internet guides my experience of that game would have been complete fucking chaos.
>>
could hold E to drink continously
didnt know sprinting was a thing in skyrim
didnt know how to raise item weight limit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.