[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like it, /v/? What do you want to see in the inevitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Eternal-Darkness_Cube_US_ESRB.jpg (504KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal-Darkness_Cube_US_ESRB.jpg
504KB, 800x1120px
Did you like it, /v/?

What do you want to see in the inevitable sequel?
>>
bumpina
>>
>>376656253
It's great. It could've done with a few less ancient temples but it's still a classic.
>>
>>376656253
Great game.

But I'm not entirely sure a sequel is "inevitable" unfortunately...
>>
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSBkS7Xq3wg
>>
>>376657429
I really liked it's soundtrack and i almost reached the end but then for a reason i don't remember, i stopped playing. It was in a WWII setting when i stopped
>>
I like it a lot except the lost city with all the running and teleporting around, lighting those signals or whatever. That took too long and I think you have to do it twice, once as the old man and then later as Alex.
>>
>inevitable sequel

Silicon Knights is dead and Nintendo won't go within 100 feet of anything resembling a mature title anymore.

It's time to let it go.
>>
>>376656253
Company was promising with this Twin Snakes an d that 360 game. Too bad they didnt pay their licesening fees and went bankrupts.
>>
What happened to this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c98-5OmkrwE
>>
>>376656253
genuinely one of the best horror games made, with a magic system that completely pulls the tension out of the last levels. 8/10
>>
>>376656253
Favourite level?

The WW1 church got under my skin
>>
>>376658810
The same church but with Anthony looking for Charlemagne and decaying as he progresses. I like the sword he has, fun to use. I also like going back there and killing him as the priest, it's kind of sad, poor devil.
>>
>>376656253
How would a sequel even work? The game takes place over thousands of years how do you make a sequel when only 15 years have passed?
>>
>>376656253
more diverse and engaging combat,
massive nerf for the regain sanity spell wich rendered the most interesting part of the game completely useless
more pargons
>>
>>376656253
Nigger it's been over 10 years. I live this game as much as the next guy but there is nothing 'inevitable' about the sequel
>>
>>376658597
Nintendo renewed the license for it recently, so there's still a very small chance something might happen. Silicon Knights is dead though and Dennis Dyack's reputation is all but in tatters at this point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.