[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you can choose to marry a girl in a vidya, do you go with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 9

When you can choose to marry a girl in a vidya, do you go with the childhood route or not?
>>
>>
File: Untitled.png (75KB, 643x748px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
75KB, 643x748px
>>376656209
>>
>>376656516
>going for the Super Cyan kid
>not going for Deborah
>>
Is she tsundere?
>>
>>376655224
Yes I'd love to marry a child.
>>
I fucking hate toriyama's artstyle unironically.
>>
File: Stefania_Rimaldi.png (687KB, 650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Stefania_Rimaldi.png
687KB, 650x1200px
>>376656209
Eh, sorry Nera, its actually just you. Your sister was the hottest one out of all three of you
>>
>>376655224

I never really thought about it, but I've actually never gone with the childhood friend option in a game.

The closest was probably when I fucked my step-sister in KotOR II
>>
>>376657723
OK.
>>
>>376657983
>step-sister in KotOR II

wat
>>
>>376657723
Agreed, and I hate his sameface.
>>
Will I like DQH2 if I eventually got bored of DQH?
>>
>>376658180

>Handmaiden was Kreia's biological daughter
>Kreia acts as an adoptive maternal figure to the Exile and other characters explicitly call the exile "her son"

Therefore, if you fuck the Handmaiden, you are fucking your step-sister.
>>
>>376658319
>and other characters explicitly call the exile "her son"

I don't remember this
>>
>>376658298
I don't know, it seems pretty much the same. I only have DQH1. I'm closing near the end of the game I think... but I can't play right now.
I don't mind Toriyama same face, especially with female designs. I think it only makes me harder.
>>
>>376658716
>>376658298
Been watching a friend play through DQH2, we both played a lot of DQH1. They definately improved the game in nearly every way. Lots of open explorable areas that are pretty large to get between story battles. Also story battles aren't as shitty, there are new types of monster medals, and sentries actually fucking follow you (or protect the objective if it is a "defend this person" mission). Just... the first one was "alright", but this looks legit good.
>>
>>376658903
cool to know, I'll probably get it, when I'll get a job.
>>
File: Queen.jpg (829KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Queen.jpg
829KB, 3840x2160px
>>376655224
I just go for the one with the biggest tits.
>>
How is Dragon Quest Heroes 2 on pc? Also is there a torrent anywhere?
>>
>>376659579
I hate the subtitles in this game.
>>
>>376659887
Why though?
I set the voices in Jap so I'm forced to read the subtitles.
>>
File: dqhII.jpg (867KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dqhII.jpg
867KB, 3840x2160px
What is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>376660719
No idea. Depressed?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.