[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey kids, what's up with that Kamoshida guy? I think he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 10

File: kada.png (167KB, 431x437px) Image search: [Google]
kada.png
167KB, 431x437px
Hey kids, what's up with that Kamoshida guy? I think he did nothing wrong t.b.h.
>>
File: adachismug.png (53KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
adachismug.png
53KB, 220x240px
>>376636294
Look at you.

Seriously, if you're the kind of teacher kids today have to deal with, no wonder we've got so many obnoxious little shits running around.

There's nothing to respect about you. You weren't even cunning about how you abused people. No style. No class. Just rape and beat, rape and beat.

And all it took was a bunch of teenage brats to bring you down- and I can sympathize with that, except you were a warm-up. The first step for them. Me? I was the final boss of the motherfuckin' internet.

You didn't even have the guts to kill yourself. A girl yells at you that you don't deserve an easy way out, and you allow yourself to use that excuse? Give me a fucking break.

But you keep telling yourself whatever you want, man.

The world is shit, and you? You're just another turd.
>>
File: Bowser_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_2.png (128KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
Bowser_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_2.png
128KB, 315x315px
>>376636294
Seriously?

You know, I remember a time where we villains didn't RAPE people. Oh, sure, we kidnapped princesses, or made fortresses filled with lava, but we had some STANDARDS.

I mean, I've been dropped in lava for less than what you two pukes did. Lava! Let me tell you, a bath in molten rock isn't fun. Might do wonders for you two, though.

You, Kamoshida, make me sick, and you, Adachi, are just a murderer spouting 8th grade nihilism. You're probably one of those people who has listened to "In The End" 30 thousand times.

...you know, I thought I had fallen far when I agreed to go-karting, but Jesus. Look at you two, man.
>>
File: Kefka.png (566KB, 505x766px) Image search: [Google]
Kefka.png
566KB, 505x766px
Okay, okay stop, stop, STOP! The self-righteous
idiocy is too much for me!

I see three people who call themselves 'villians', and not one single successful genocide between them. So, you know what? Uncle Kefky's gonna do you all a big favor and explain EXACTLY how much you each suck.

Kamoshida. Rapist. Abusive teacher. Got his metaphysical ass kicked by teens in thief fetish gear who were using FAKE GUNS and emotional problems to fight. Holy Jesus, I could stop there. But I won't. But I could.

You rape and beat kids. That's it. That's your entire schtick. You're a sorry excuse for an npc, a shitty wretch of a teacher, and utterly pathetic as a villain! You're a punching bag, made so the audience can cheer when you're brought down! There's nothing sympathetic about you, there's nothing tragic about you, there's nothing *funny* about you! You know what offends me the most about you? You're. BORING. Boring doring ba-boring me mi- ma moring 'oh-someone-Flare-me-in-the-brain-already' BORING.

(CONT.)
>>
File: 1492921293491.png (140KB, 872x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492921293491.png
140KB, 872x632px
You know who else did nothing wrong?
>>
>>376638729
Hitler
>>
reddit: the thread
>>
personafag autism: the thread
>>
>>376638524
Adachi, listen. Throwing people into T.V.s and letting their psychological issues kill them? I can respect that. Ironic death and all. But you're doing it one. At. A. Time.

And the hands off approach just irks me. Now, don't get me wrong, fooling that ponce Nametame into thinking he was saving people was pretty funny, but it didn't work. Not once. Again, you were foiled. By teenagers. With anthropomorphized emotional problems.

I get the philosophy- the world is one big overflowing toilet! But instead of going for the gold and nuking people in droves, you reduced yourself to playing a long-term game of checkers with teenagers! You couldn't drag them into your TV Land and then let your Margeretsuni Izzy-wangsty electroshock them to death? LAME!

(CONT.)
>>
File: Wrong.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong.png
102KB, 512x512px
>>376638729
Certainly not you...Dad.
>>
File: 1493235687477.png (148KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493235687477.png
148KB, 512x512px
>>376638729
>You know who else did nothing wrong?
Akechi-kun
>>
File: 1494271218344.webm (462KB, 884x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494271218344.webm
462KB, 884x489px
>>376638778
DRUMPFFFFFF
>>
>>376637746
...and you, Bowser. Where to begin?...

You just... don't have the balls. For anything.

You get beaten by a plumber on a daily basis. Or a pacifistic dinosaur. Or a mushroom. Or the princess you keep abducting. You've wielded magic, enchanted paintings, baleful polymorphs, pollution, and the power to CREATE UNIVERSES, and you manage to cock it up each time.

You're not really a villain, more like a slightly dangerous prankster. An inconvenience. And I know why you won't step it up a notch.

You're a coward.

You know that if you cross a line- murder, rape, genocide, whatever- the bumps and bruises are going to turn into something much more painful and permanent. You're scared. Of an overweight, happy-go-lucky PLUMBER.

Just... just stop man. It's like watching Ash lose his fifth league to some deus ex machina marty stu. It's not entertaining or funny anymore.
>>
File: 8329101673728.jpg (29KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
8329101673728.jpg
29KB, 500x281px
Griffith did nothing wrong!
>>
File: Senator Armstrong.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Senator Armstrong.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
Is this the local "Dindu nuffin wrong?" thread?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.