[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fucking fuck is wrong with viral, why can't I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 2943445-maxresdefault.jpg (164KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2943445-maxresdefault.jpg
164KB, 1280x720px
What the fucking fuck is wrong with viral, why can't I do fucking anything without twenty of them, I walk out of a safe room and viral, I spawn in and virals, I kill one zombie in one hit and virals.

I had to kill 30 for a fucking air drop, killed 3 by kicking their heads in and it spawn three more, and three more and then three more, then it happens 3 more fucking times, I'm not even using a weapon, no gun, I'm kicking their fucking heads in, this is fucking ridiculous.

More like viral light.
Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
#gitgud
>>
File: wat.jpg (16KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
16KB, 505x431px
>>
>>376630587
I don't understand what good is anymore, I thought I was. I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't get it. I'm using my headstone to kill them silently but they just keep fucking coming.
>>
>>376630495
Yeah if you sneeze 5 always know exactly where you are even if you managed to get out of the area. Playing this game is a chore sometimes.
>>
>>376630495
Also crafting fire blades is stronger than bashing their head in so spam that
>>
>>376630853

There is no stealth with virals, they will actively hunt you down no matter what. Gud is actively navigating around the fucks without them slowing you down (too much)
>>
>stand on a building
>kick them down when they climb up

Easy as fuck.
>>
>>376630956
Will do. I've been using electricity but I'll try fire. Is poison useful too or a waste of this?
>>
>>376631057
I did that, it immediately spawned 3 more like five time
>>376631010
That's easy, it's when im trying to get an air drop which are now locked that this shit really gets to me
>>
Don't use fire on zombies.
The ones with weird pustules will have it pop once fire hits them.
That creates a sound blip and attracts virals.
>>
>get out of range of viral
>they do that stupid 'you better not be trying to runescape me' ranged attack
>>
>>376630495
Use firecrackers to distract them my dude
>>
I fucking love this game. Fighting is fun, parkour is efficient and enjoyable and the city is great. Watching the sunset from your sweet hideout surrounded by zombies is the ultimate comfy.
>>
>>376630495
>>376630870
You can be stealthy in Dying Light. Sound mechanics in stelath games also apply in Dying Light.
Make less noise and try crouching when you move around them.
If you run on certain things like metals, then you'll make louder noise.
>>
>>376631668
Virals don't have ranged attacks. What are you talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw31GbwgVT0
>>
Are there any mods to play as female chars?
>>
>>376632416
This.
Seeing those zombies scream at you while you're safe in your safe house is hard to beat.
>>
>>376630495
I remember playing on hard has way to many of the guys that run after you, makes finishing a simple goal tedious
>>
>>376634520
Try surviving the Nightmare mode difficulty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xovkbcre3M
>>
You know what ruined this game?
Cheat Engine.

Online was so fucking fun until some retards found out about being able to dupe anything with Cheat Engine.
>muh 99999999999x of each item
>muh 99x air drop spamming for max lvl
>>
>>376630495
I never got in to this game. I even played it Co-op with a friend but it just felt so repetitive we never finished it.
>>
>>376634829
>Cover in zombie guts
>Wade into horde
>Break necks
>cover in zombie guts
>Repeat till max level

Once you've maxed out gun damage you can destroy anything easy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.