[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it STILL not a crime for this self-harm simulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why is it STILL not a crime for this self-harm simulator to be allowed to exist?
>>
>fifa

>/int/
>>
Shite
'gayme'
>>
Its a good game if you like soccer. I unironically have 3 manager career mode saves. My main one all my players are 87 and up
>>
>>376622213
I play lots a managercareer aswell. Dont know why but for some reason its just really comfy to make a team great and scout your own players and train to be super op
>>
>>376622213
>playing seasons
>autistic Brazilian tryhards that think they're hot shit
>defend easily bcuz of broken game mechanics
>score against them becasue the bum-fuck retarded ai defence system shits itself
>'connection has been lost with your opponent'
>smirk
>>
>>376620158
WHY IS IT AND MENAGER NOT CRACKED YET?

SOME ANON SAID DENUVO V4 IS DONE AFTER NIER POTATO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>376622213
It's pretty fun to start out as a literally who team in England 4th division and slug it out to the premier league

>>376622431
Comfy when played offline
>>
>>376622928
yeah wish manager online was a thing, the fact you have to pay for fut is so fucking disgusting. Its sooo insanely expensive too, I fucking hate EA for this. its pretty much theft
>>
>>376623142
Had to grind out countless games to just get a mid 70's squad. FUT is cancer.
>>
What i learned recently is that it's all a numbers game. The game takes the buttons you press then calculates them with probability and stats of your player and predicts what happens before it happens. That's why sometimes if you're about to score the game changes the score before the ball even passes the line. But just cus its a numbers game doesn't mean its going to do the highest probably thing. It places it like dice sometimes
>>
PES is unironically better.
>>
>>376623495
Yes it never sells
>play pes my whole life
>starting 07 pes sales drop
>2012 no ones buying pes
>2013 pes quality starts dropping. Money for production most likely dwindling
>2015 pes for new systems (not old gen) FUCKING OUTSTANDING. Miles ahead of fifa 2015
>"bruh lmao leme listen to my drake and play my fifa idc" says every gelled up Mexican friend of mine
>2017.... Admit defeat. Get into this fifa hype.
Starts out fun for the first 50 matches you play then quickly deteriorates once you notice the absolute exploitation and b.s. that happens at the mid and higher levels
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.