[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo had the balls to admit that 3D World was a mistake,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Nintendo had the balls to admit that 3D World was a mistake, why can't you?
>>
>>376616112

I'm a nintenbro, so I don't have balls.
>>
>>376616112
people who like this game should DIE!
am i right fellow gamers?
>>
>>376616112
What? I loved this game as a co-op Mario that isn't from the "New" series, even if it shares some similarities.

I was hoping for a few more of these. Did Nintendo actually say anything close to this or are you taking the piss?
>>
>>376617393
This

I loved this game so much. Genuinely my favourite Mario Game.
>>
because I have good taste
>>
>>376616112
I think it's a well designed game unlike other modern Mario.
>>
>>376617393

It's basically mario party the platformer
>>
>>376617393
OK is being a fag and assuming that them making Odyssey means they thought 3D World was a failure.

3D World is the closest the series has been to Mario Bros 3 in decades and it's fantastic.
>>
It wasn't entirely a mistake.
>>
>>376617393
They didn't. They made a chart saying that 64 and Sunshine are in the Sandbox category, while the Galaxy games and 3D World are in the Course Based category. They hadn't made a Sandbox Mario in over a decade, and figured that it would be a good time to revisit that style.

Real fans love all the 3D Mario games.
>>
>>376616112
A mistake that's still leagues better than Sunshine.
>>
Why do people like 3D world? Genuine question.
i got it when it came out and I've never liked it.
>>
>>376617393
>as a co-op Mario that isn't from the "New" series,
Its NSMB in everything except for name.
>>
3D World was boring till World 7.
>>
>Nintendo admits 3D World was bad
>Fans can't admit Sunshine was the worst
One down, one to go.
>>
>>376616112
when did they say or imply that?
>>
i liked it. worse than galaxy games sure but i got a few days out of good fun out of it. and then a few more days of pure hell (champians road)
it was definitely too easy until said road, that is something i can agree to. cat suit, while cool, is overpowered as fuck.
>>
>>376621931
They jut said it wasn't a 3D mario game and they wanted to go back to that gameplay with Odessey.
>>
Best mario game since Super Mario World.
>>
>>376623153
I don't know how they literally have illustrated their thoughts in chart form, and you guys keep trying to push this "not a 3D Mario" thing.

Is this Sunshinefags with a chip on their shoulder upset that the linear titles are more acclaimed? There's really no other explanation.
>>
>>376616112
>why can't you?

cause i had fun with it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.