[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question for those of you that are younger than 18. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Quick question for those of you that are younger than 18. What did you think of Fallout 4?
>>
Not sure liking it has to do with age. I could of played fallout 3 or new Vegas but the games seemed boring to me. When fallout 4 came out I tried it and liked it. I'm 20 though
>>
>>376615563
Someone call Chris Hansen
>>
>>376617530
>liking FO4 over New Vegas
Even 3 was better than FO4

>>376615563
I'm 23 but it's okay on Survival mode. There's like 5 side quest that are actually good
>>
>>376615563
It was an "okay" game that had no idea what it was doing, and came after a pretty good game (F:NV). So it's pretty shit.

The one thing that was all-around better was the general gunplay, which felt a lot better, until the enemies needed 200 rounds to kill. The enemies having half a brain that they used sometimes was the biggest change.

TL:DR 5.5/10
>>
>>376618073
The legendary enemy has mutated mechanic was retarded no idea why they used it

I played Survival but modded the damage cause it was something fucked like you do 0.25 damage and enemies do 2x
>>
F04 is easily the best game of the series for me--same reason as Skyrim is for TES.

In an open world rpg like 3d Fallout, the idea is that somehow the world is realistic, actually responds to your choices, and will somehow significantly change or provide you a unique experience. Problem for me is that all I can think about playing these games is that the world isn't actually changing, and isn't actually responding in any meaningful way. Everything is within the borders of its programming.

As a result, I find the game more engaging and fun when the mechanics are tight and I have pretty graphics to look at in the boring moments (Graphics also increase the value of a lot of set pieces and locations for me).
>>
>>376615563
At least is a better game and RPG than ME Andromeda.
>>
I played around 30 hours thinking "it has to get good eventually, something will happen that will make excited, even just one sidequest to blow me away"

Never happened, I'll never get those 30 hours back.
>>
The first sentence is a bit redundant, no?
>>
>>376619632
>>376619632
>muh graphics is literally the only argument FO4 and Skyrim fags have
>>
>>376619863
Perhaps :^)
>>
>>376615563
Turned 18 a couple weeks ago, but even before that I thought this game was shit.

>almost no RP value
>shit factions
>shit story
>shit enemies
>shit armor
>shit weapons
>shit dialogue
>shit enemies
>shit companions
>shit performance
>shit music
5.0/10
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.