[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get past the three maggot colossi in the hinterlands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: scalebound.jpg (522KB, 1159x1500px) Image search: [Google]
scalebound.jpg
522KB, 1159x1500px
How do you get past the three maggot colossi in the hinterlands when you've got an ice route? Do I need to grind hours just to respec or is there any way to actually defeat them when they just regen. I've got rank 3 abyssal breath and the crusher tail
>>
;_;
>>
>>376608520
Does anyone even have an xbone?
>>
File: IMG_20170511_135134.jpg (916KB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170511_135134.jpg
916KB, 4160x3120px
>>376608652
I do, I regret it so much. Never ever play the damn thing.
>>
>>376608652
Yep, guilty as charged. Haven't played a game on it since I finished Halo 5 back when it was new. It's been exclusively used as a Netflix machine by the gf in the 18 months since.
>>
>>376608520
Switch to the Serrated jagged tail and have thuban spam on aggressive melee mode, blunt damage doesn't even do anything. Sure you'll deal almost 0 dps but it will keep them from healing while they're spilling adds and they aren't immune, so just keep throwing oil casks and igniting them with burning arrows (since you don't have fire breath to amplify) and you'll whittle them down
You can buy an endless supply of oil casks at Tarn if you just leave the shop, save and reload, and return.
>>
>>376608652

Me. What a fucking waste. Haven't turned the fucker on in 6 weeks. Last time was to factory reset it to take it to gs
>>
Time for this thread to join its game
>>
>>376609898
Go to hell Phil Spencer.
>>
>>376609184
well that's because you never buy anything and don't give anything a chance that isn't being heavily promoted
>>
>>376610183
he made the right call from a business perspective
xbox can't afford to support development of exclusives anymore. It will sail into the sunset on crossplats
>>
>>376610457
x.drones in THIS much denial. Sad!
>>
>>376608597
God fucking damn it
>>
Anybody else looking forward to the DLC?
>>
>>376609117
>so just keep throwing oil casks and igniting them with burning arrows (since you don't have fire breath to amplify) and you'll whittle them down
>being that much of a pleb

You can just slide under them if you've got the right timing.
>>
>pretending a canceled game is real
This is just as autistic as the EEnE online threads
>>
>>376610808
No he didn't, they already invested money and now theyll get none of it back and continue having no exclusives
>>
>>376612142
where are you getting the aoe to deal with the maggot spawns while damaging the colossi? If thuban is doing aoe then he's not disabling the regen, if you're just swatting away at the maggots you're not dealing any dps
casks will 1 hit the spawns as long as you've got even level 2 flare mastery which you should have just for the prismatic bonus by that point anyway even on a full ice spec, and then its damaging the worms at the same time
so no spamming rolls/dodge/slide necessary, just stand there chucking barrels and blowing them up for 5 minutes
>>
File: 1484197744920.png (528KB, 810x296px) Image search: [Google]
1484197744920.png
528KB, 810x296px
Any neat easter eggs?
>>
What's with all the unprovoked Xbox hate here lately? I like my Xbox, it plays my videogames just fine. It's got a nice controller. I have my Bloodborne box too but I'm not too find of the game after hundreds of hours of 1,2,& 3 doing what it dioes better. Opinions man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.