[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we try to find 1 (ONE) game that /v/ unanimously likes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

ITT: we try to find 1 (ONE) game that /v/ unanimously likes.

If you don't like a game that's posted, explain why and discuss. Posts that just say "I don't like it" with no explanation should be ignored.

My vote goes to pic related. Is it humanly possible not to love this game? I'm convinced everyone who doesn't like it is just being contrarian or they're underage.
>>
>>376604787
Tricky was better, which means 3 sucks.
>>
RCT
You can't hate RCT
>>
>>376604881
>2017
>Still being a trickyfag

Also just because one game is hypothetically better doesn't mean the first one is necessarily bad
>>
Sorry >>376604787, >>376604881 is right.
SSX3 sucks massive dong because the fun gameplay (Races & Freestyle) is constantly broken up by crappy free roam, big air/halfpipe where you're basically just mashing buttons with no strategy as to what line you have to take to get the best score, and the characters have UPGRADE-ABLE stats.

Meaning playing multiplayer is imbalanced unless you both want to play with slow-as-shit characters, or both have save files with maxed the fuck out characters.
>>
>>376604959
Of course you can.
There is no game, ever, that someone doesn't hate.

This thread is pointless. Even if we get close to a result some faggot will lie and give shit reasons as to why it's shit. At which point other faggots will "call them out".

I think I need to stop it with /v/ for a while.
>>
>>376605198
The first game has the best atmosphere and presentation next to Tricky. SSX3 is devoid of all personality.
>>
>>376605198
>2017
>not exclusively being a trickyfag

It's like you don't even like SSX. Also yes a better game in the series can remove merit in previous entries. SSX 3 is shit because it's not the definitive experience for SSX and so shouldn't be played or discussed.

At least 3 is better than On Tour which was a pile of feces.
>>
>>376605314
Are you kidding me? How can an snowboarding game with a ska/rock/dance soundtrack memorable characters cheat codes and goofy clothes not have personality
>>
>>376604787
>ITT: We try to find 1 game that /v/ unanimously likes
Tetris
>>
File: IMG_20170208_193033.jpg (104KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170208_193033.jpg
104KB, 589x570px
>tfw playing SSX On Tour for PSP
>Get to switch between snowboard or skis
>>
>>376605314

>SSX3 is devoid of all personality

I really do not understand how some peoples' brains actually form opinions like this
>>
>>376606251
I agree with you
>>
?
>>
>>376604881
Look, tricky was great but SSX3 was better in every fucking way. SSX On Tour was better than tricky, but 3 takes the fucking cake man.
>YOU DON'T NEED TO! EMERGE FROM NOTHING!
>>
Patapon
>>
>>376609908
no
>>
>>376610760
Why you nigger, read the OP
>>
>>376611116
There's no challenge and a bunch of annoying hud/music
>>
>>376605230
not RCT
>>
File: Deluxe_package.jpg (17KB, 332x218px) Image search: [Google]
Deluxe_package.jpg
17KB, 332x218px
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.