[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>huge sonyfunded blockbuster title >$3.99 CAD on the PSN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 250x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 250x278px
>huge sonyfunded blockbuster title
>$3.99 CAD on the PSN store within 18 months

HOW
>>
watching someone play that on youtube is literally like playing the game. its the same with uncharted
>>
It had a somewhat interesting premise, but tried so hard to be cinematic it failed to be an actual game.

Also, I believe it only takes like 6 hours to finish, or something.
>>
>>376597672
The only good think that come out from the order was making every game look the same way.
>>
>>376598069
>Things
Phoneposter and no fuck given
>>
STRATEGY GUIDE
>>
>>376597719
>its the same with uncharted
bait is too obvious
>>
File: Dude Raider on Ice.webm (3MB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Dude Raider on Ice.webm
3MB, 940x529px
>>376598703

Yeah you'll miss out on those QTE boss fights.
>>
>>376598845
it literally is gameplay though. they just show you what button to press because sonyfags are retarded
>>
>>376599010

>it literally is gameplay

These must be those alternative facts that I've been hearing so much about.
>>
File: IMG_4397.gif (150KB, 1200x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4397.gif
150KB, 1200x349px
>mfw I spent $60 on this
>>
>>376597672
It's mediocre and short af, but some weapons were kinda cool.
>>
>>376599329
Has pretty good MP too laddy
>>
>>376599329
you should try playing it. guarantee youll get fucking rekt at that part
>>
>>376600814
It's so cheap i feel tempted to get it.
Is it, at the very least, enjoyable ?
>>
the trophy whore inside me is tempted to get this for an easy plat

don't think I'm that pathetic though
>>
>>376597672
>this game will never get a sequel because of all the faggots crying about muh short campaign
>>
>>376601830
It's boring and uninspired. You're better off watching a mediocre movie.
>>
>>376601970
I think it was more to do with the fact that it was an incredibly tedious, generic third person shooter that prioritised graphics over gameplay. And it's not like the story is even good either.

When this was first announced I was kinda looking forward to see a game like this where you fight in a Victorian setting against werewolves/vampires etc with crazy steampunk weapons.

I can't remember the exact interview but weren't the developers saying how they hated having to deal with actual gameplay, saying it gets in the way of the story? They can get fucked.
>>
>final bossfight is the same as the tutorialfight
>>
>>376601970
Fuck you the game was terrible. I like the ps4 but Jesus Christ this was a joke. Full price for a three hour game with no replay value and mechanics which were bog standard cover shooting? Fuck that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.