[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was dark souls 2 so damn comfy? No area in dark souls 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Huntsman's_Copse.jpg (140KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Huntsman's_Copse.jpg
140KB, 1366x768px
Why was dark souls 2 so damn comfy?
No area in dark souls 3 feels comfy. The firelink shrine just feels like a mosoleum, undead settlement was literally brown buildings, dogs and fat ladies.
I guess the first part of the swamp was comfy
>>
Carthus catacombs is meh, its literally as soon as you enter via watchers boss room
>left, right right, right right , left bonfire then two more turns till higj lord wolnir
>>
That was the point, to show that the world is ending
>>
>Comfy

A word when your game is trash, your thread is fucking trash and you should delete it
>>
>>376596531
Someone didn't get his tendies today.
>>
>>376595014
The fire was dying despite being linked countless times. The age of dark was about to begin (which would be good for humans)
>>
I hate swamps. How much if DS3 is spent on a swamp or heavily watered area? The franchise loves them but I sure don't.
>>
>>376596605
It has two major areas which are swamps, one of which poisons you.
>>
Ringed city was pretty and comfy. I'd like to live there desu.
>>
Comfy is in the soul of the beholder. Personally, a bunch of dead trees with guys trying to shank you hiding behind them and dudes trying to burn you wifh torches like in Huntsman's Copse is decidedly anti-comfy, but I love a good swamp level (as long as there's no bugs biting you).

Irythyll, Cathedral of the Deep, and Lothric Castle should work for anyone, though.
>>
>>376595014
how is dark, decaying worlds full of horrific creatures constantly trying to kill you in any way comfy?
>>
>>376595014
Dark Souls 3 has one color, brown, that's it.
>>
File: 17202828909_bf293e17e4_b.jpg (175KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
17202828909_bf293e17e4_b.jpg
175KB, 1024x576px
I love this view. Gives you feel of how far you travelled, what a journey it was.
>>
File: 1*EPk-dGRx4b3Dyl-kjAe7_g.jpg (281KB, 2000x627px) Image search: [Google]
1*EPk-dGRx4b3Dyl-kjAe7_g.jpg
281KB, 2000x627px
>>376595014
DaS2 was mostly comfy because of Majula, in my opinion.
>open, coastal area
>warm sunlight
>lots of friendly NPCs
>no monsters except for a few pigs
>no invasions
And the game was set up to make you revisit Majula pretty often, so you kept reliving that feeling. There are other nice places, like Heide's Tower and Ornifex's home in Tseldora, but I really think Majula was the big thing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.