[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been out in Japan for quite some time >Taking forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Been out in Japan for quite some time
>Taking forever to be released in the west even though it's fully translated
They're censoring it, aren't they?
>>
What could they censor about it?

Pretty sure they took so long to come out so that they don't compete with BotW or MK8D early on.

Its only competition this month is SFII in the retail space.
>>
File: 1478244797007.gif (126KB, 280x196px) Image search: [Google]
1478244797007.gif
126KB, 280x196px
No you fucking inbred, NISA didn't wanna release it alongside Zelda, and NISA is also doing a preorder Limited Edition.
>>
>>376591128
>>Been out in Japan for quite some time
>>Taking forever to be released in the west even though it's fully translated
>They're censoring it, aren't they?

It's more likely they're dragging their asses to make sure all those Limited Editions sell out. Worst case scenario and if there IS some fuckery going on, you should be able to swap the region to Japanese and go from there, since, like you stated, it's already translated.

I'd imagine having your game come out when BOTW or MK8 could mess with sales, but I doubt anyone will even by D5--even if Nintendo isn't making a real effort to advertise it; for better or worse.

That said, I ordered the Limited Edition solely because I missed out on BOTW's.
>>
Probably some shit like NIS Japan doesn't want Japanese players just importing the US release for half the price.
>>
I really want this game to sell like gang-busters in the US, since it did so poorly on the PS4 and apparently, in Japan, on the Switch. If it does well, I hope they release the first 4 games, Hundred Knight and their entire library on the Switch.

With the Vita being dead in the states, I just want some portal RPGs.
>>
>>376591459
this

I'm also curious to see how many people are going to even buy it

>>376591710
Huh, it would be interesting to see Gaben make a game on the Switch now that you mention it.
>>
>>376591428
As someone who has the Zelda Limited Edition, the Swtitch carrying case is the only thing worth while in it. Also it's just based off other ones on the market so it's not a deal breaker.

>>376591772
>Microtransactions and paid mods on a Switch game.

Fuck off with that.
>>
The DS version of Disgaea 1 was pretty much the same content wise outside of it being a shitty port.
>>
It's playable in English and you can buy it now from the Japanese Eshop or Japanese Amazon

t. I bought it
>>
>>376592236
>Swtitch carrying case is the only thing worth while in it
That's what it seemed like to me, so I didn't pull the trigger on it.
>>
>>376591128
Yeah because a niche game like this would do well against Zelda and Mario
>>
>>376592630
It added an entirely new story arc and rebalanced various chapters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.