[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do so many people still believe this thing is a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (273KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
273KB, 1280x720px
So why do so many people still believe this thing is a fucking portable. It was never a portable
>>
>>376584359
Because you can potentially take it places with you with more ease than any other console.

You also can play it in portable situations. I'd never do it, myself. Seems dumb, but I could see people thinking they'd take it out more often than they really do.
>>
>>376584359
How is it not a portable?
>>
>>376584602
OP doesn't like it
>>
>WTF I threw my laptop at a wall and it broke, it's not a portable!

Have you ever thought that electronics aren't built to survive retards?
>>
>>376584359
Shut the fuck up...

>>376584493
I was getting my car worked on the other day and sat on the couch for a few hours playing monster hunter on my 3DS. Way less boring than staring at the wall. That's what Switch can do? Same thing but with better graphics..
>>
Do you think nintedo will add a video player? They never had a video player on the Wii or Wii u as far as I'm aware That's and games are all that's missing imo.

But to be honest I've undocked my switch one since getting it. It's not a portable for me
>>
File: HkA1n6.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
HkA1n6.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>376584739
good job...great job...you really got me
>>
File: 1486182795960.gif (384KB, 474x354px) Image search: [Google]
1486182795960.gif
384KB, 474x354px
>>376584359
You should actually watch the video you took that picture from.

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfuXy6AZH6s
>>
>Not a portable
Every time I have to shit I put my pro controller down, slide the switch out of the dock and proceed to do the deed. My girlfriend had to get new fucking glasses last week and I went along like a retard. While she was getting lenses measured I put my ear buds in and played zelda for 45 minutes. Time flew by. The switch is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>376584824
Everyone's phones are already video players with better resolution. It would be a waste of time.
>>
Gameboy micro is literally the only handheld small enough to actually fit in my pockets but some how switch not being able to is a big deal. You faggots all where cargo shorts or something?
>>376585505
Bigger screen though, and a kickstand.
I'm tired of bringing my phone, tablet and vita/3ds on flights with me.
>>
>>376584359
Because it's portable. Personally I think of it as a hybrid.

It's ultimately not really relevant whether we classify it as a "portable" or a "home console". It is what it is, and our classification won't change that.
>>
>>376585798
People like to pretend it's one or the other to fit their shitposts.
They need a mold and static grounds of comparison to base shitposts off of.
>>
File: 663.png (771KB, 1296x1186px) Image search: [Google]
663.png
771KB, 1296x1186px
>>376585859
>Thinking it was portable
>Equals shitpost
try harder main
>>
>>376585229
>Girlfriend

Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>376585229
>actually dating women
this board is fucking shit
>>
>>376584359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDs72IwC3e8
>>
>not a true console cause it's just a portable but it also plugs into a tv
>not a true portable cause reasons
so what the fuck even is the switch???????
>>
>>376585671
Get a Galaxy Note or something then, combine your phone with your tablet.

What you're describing is of course ultimately the reason why dedicated video game systems are eventually going to disappear. Eventually we're going to reach a point where phones are so powerful and batteries so enormous that there will just be no conceivable reason for any other device.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.