[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Actually a good game >minor graphical downgrade >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>Actually a good game
>minor graphical downgrade
>not every card can keep 60fps but look at star citizen, barely any complaints on the 30fps of that thing
>mature story, get to shoot niggers half the game
>not the best story but better than the second
>people circle jerk over the graphics downgrade give it a bad score on that

Watch Dogs 2
>visual downgrade, lower poly count lower res textures
>lame story of some sjw punks
>hard to relate to unless youre one of those punks
>game is praised on everything and graphics even tho the graphics are a downgrade from the first game

The fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>376576972
>Game that will never come out but has a lot of potential if it does come out
Vs
>Ubishit sequel to a game nobody cared about
>>
>>376576972
It's Ubisoft's fault for using the graphics to generate hype. If you are going to use a particular feature to gain everyone's attention, it better be just as good as you advertised it to be.
>>
>>376576972
>not the best story but better than the second
Okay champ. Not everyone is an edgy teenager. Some people want an actually well written story, not a way to escape the mean bullies at school.
>>
File: 1457064740584.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457064740584.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>lame story of some sjw punks

I want /pol/ users to stick to their containment board
>>
>>376576972
watchdogs was okay but there's nothing to do after the story
>>
>>376577407
nog detected.

>>376577550
another nog detected.

I liked the first game didn't pay attention to the story at all. I think most people weren't too upset over the graphics downgrade but if I remember correctly there was actually a setting in the ini that was something like "e3graphics". It was mostly the some of the physics with the wind and the way everything moved. In the final game everything seemed pretty static. Wayne static. WD2 looks like fucking shit though 70% of the time
>>
>>376577550
nigger detected
shoo shoo tyrone.
>>
File: 0369_-_qbQQbgw.png (74KB, 552x390px) Image search: [Google]
0369_-_qbQQbgw.png
74KB, 552x390px
>>376577840
Nice one
>>
>>376577840
Very edgy, I like your response, you pwned me.

>>376577719
Can you try and speak coherently, it's hard to understand what you're trying to say, WD2 had the better gameplay, and that's literally all that matters in a Ubisoft game now.
>>
>Both games are great
>WD2 is better than GTAV in every single department except multiplayer
and Microtransactions
People need to start sucking some Watch Dog dick
>>
>>376576972
That's right, us mature gamers love to shoot them niggers ;p
>>
I enjoyed the first one better than gtav
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 1280x720px
>>376578457
I agree
>>
Both are trash, fuck you op for trying to defend anything any watchdogs game ever did.
>>
>>376576972
Don't forget the ridiculous amount of content that was present in the first game being removed/left out of the sequel.
>Digital Trips
>poker, chess puzzles, chess games, cup game
>AR games
>murder cases (DLC in WD2)
>privacy invasions
>criminal convoys
>QR codes
The list goes on and on. Instead of all this good shit, we got stuck with different forms of racing - RC, boat, motorcycle/ATV, and go kart.

Also, they really fucked up the excellent multiplayer formula by adding eagle vision and picking such a shit setting.
>>
WD2 literally had better graphics than 1. I've never seen a more retarded claim. WD2s graphics are even better than gtav
>>
>>376580730
Get your eyes checked.
>>
>>376580819
The amount of pop-ins in WD alone make it shitty looking.
>>
If you grew up you might realize that "good graphics and you get to shoot "niggers"" isn't what makes a good game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.