[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck does this shit offer besides playing X360 games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What the fuck does this shit offer besides playing X360 games? (Which is really pointless since you can buy a 360 for around $100, hell maybe even less.)

It costs the same as the PS4, yet has about a handful or less of exclusive games whereas the PS4 has a lot that is constantly growing.

Hell, the Switch probably already has more exclusives planned than this piece of shit will ever have

xbone fags, convince me to get one. I want to know if it's worth even buying if I already have
>PS4(exclusives, Multiflatform multiplayer games w/ friends)
>Switch(exclusives)
> PC(Multiplatforms and games like CSGO)
>>
Why can't /v/ get it through its fucking head that you're not the target demographic for the Xbone? If you already have a PS4 and ESPECIALLY if you have a gaming PC there is no reason to get one. The Xbone is made for people that don't game on PCs.
>>
>>376575384
Alright but I also want to know...

Why do people, who cant get a PC, buy an xbone over PS4 if they are the same price?
>>
Backwards compatibility, better online, and it's what their friends play.
>>
>>376575551
>>376575453
>>
>>376575453
Better controller.
>>
File: 1491623707247.png (132KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1491623707247.png
132KB, 320x427px
>>376575384
fpbp
xbone is for dudebros or hole technology prepubescent children
sony/nintendo market to the japanese and they don't give a fuck about filthy 白豚 that buy their consoles
>>
>>376575384
Then who is the target audience? It has nothing going for it. The Ps4 has more exclusives, more power, and more players. A massive reason the Xbox 360 did so well was Halo, and we all know how Halo is now.

I've compiled a list of things the Xbone has.
>Forza

Please tell me who the fuck the target audience is? People that want to spend $300+ for a TV and Netflix box?
>>
>>376575384
But why do dudebros and niggers buy an xbone over ps4? I get that they dont game on pc, but the PS4 literally has everything the xbone offers, but also offers a huge selection of exclusive games
>>
>>376576540
Because those exclusive games aren't things dudebros would be interested in.
>>
>>376576446
People who play GTA, CoD, and Madden, all of which come out on the Bone.

>>376576540
See >>376575551
>>
Because Xbone is the best multiplayer experience on consoles
>>
>>376576674
But even then, why do they always seem to go towards the xbox? what's their mentality? Especially when PS4 has a bigger playerbase than xbone

>>376576779
But those games are also on the PS4.

A dudebro isn't gonna care that he can play old games on a new console though. They probably also dont care about the internet they have making however good MS servers are to be pointless.
>>
>>376576913
Anecdotal example, but most of the dudebros I know still play Black Ops on a regular basis which is possible thanks to the Bone, so that's definitely a selling point.

As for the rest of their post, see >>376575551
And no, in America (which is where Xbox is the most popular) they actually have even install bases. And yes internet is a very big deal. How else are they going to play with their friends online?
>>
>>376576779
All of which also come out on the Ps4, which has more players, and earlier DLC in the case of CoD.

You're trying make it sound like it's some kind of Multiplat machine, when the Ps4 is still better at that, while also having more exclusives. So again, why exactly would anybody choose the Xbone?
>>
>>376578172
Like I said, it does not have more players in the US which is where the Xbox gets nearly all of its sales from, and if you're going to pull the early DLC card, I'll remind you Microsoft had a policy where a game needed to come out on the Bone first or they wouldn't allow it to come out at all. I don't normally use the term weebshit since I love games like Nier and Yakuza, but that's how the average Xbox customer views them, hence why Japanese games sell so poorly on the Bone even when they do make it over.
>>
>>376575384
>I have both a 360 and a PS3
>I also have a PS4
>I still have my Xbox and PS2
>I had and loved PS1 as well

I loved Halo and Gears on 360. However Xbone gives me no real reason to want it. The two franchises I liked a lot on it aren't in their glory days anymore.

Mass Effect 1, which I loved at the time and seriously debated with myself if it was my favorite of all time game isn't exclusive to the 360 after the first year. Not that I care for the series today though.

Ninja Gaiden, my favorite slasher action games being Black and NG2, is also not an exclusive Xbox franchise anymore. No more Itagaki either so the franchise is shit now.

Lost Planet also turned out being nothing more than a mere timed exclusive.

Fable turned into a shit franchise very quick. Although it wasn't ever great. Good fun but never great for the first and second game.

Formerly Xbox greats like Splinter Cell for Xbox OG and other such games are also not even a factor in 2017.

The OP is right. Xbox brand gives me zero reason to care anymore. I don't care how normie or casual you people think I am. Even despite all the shit I loved Xbox consoles. They just kept throwing the shit though until I couldn't take it anymore. So now I don't even care to ever buy an Xbone. Even for the biggest of casuals an Xbone is a hard sell unless you are an absolute brand loyalist faggot at this point. PS4 is superior in every way.

I don't game on PC outside of emulators and Doom so no comment there.
>>
>>376578625
>>376578625
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/267880/ps4-vs-xbox-one-vs-wii-u-usa-lifetime-salesfebruary-2017-update/

:^).

Don't even try to move the goalposts with the whole "sales=/=players" faggotry either.
>>
>>376579064
Obviously I didn't mean they sold the exact same amount. A 10% difference in sales/players is negligible and does not at all change your experience either way,
>>
Wasn't there a recent poll done? More people knew about ps4 than xbox... So what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>376579412
You mean the same poll that said 10% of gamers didn't know about either?
>>
>>376579572
More normies knew about ps4 than xbone
>>
>>376579810
What I'm saying is that if a poll says 10% of gamers have never heard of both the PS4 and the Xbone then it shouldn't be trusted. Regardless, the numbers were very close to each other, likely within the margin of error.
>>
I have an xbone because I saw no reason to get a PS4 and didn't want to lose my 360 account. Simple as that. Better online, better controller, I still like Halo, and my friends are there.

My question to shit for brains like you OP, is why are you so intolerant and unable to accept different ideas and perceptions? Does it really baffle you so that people see value in things that you don't? Do you sperg out when people you don't buy certain types of cars, or beers?
>>
File: 20170510_204551.jpg (1MB, 1469x1496px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_204551.jpg
1MB, 1469x1496px
>>376575453
I like Halo and don't care about any of the anime games the ps4 has

I bought it for Halo but I play everything else on it too

People in these threads think people only own consoles to play exclusives, I chose the X1 over the PS4 for Halo but it isn't the only thing I bought it for
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.